Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalris Othaine
Oct 14, 2013

I think, therefore I am inevitable.
The first Indy link is down for copyright :ohdear:

Also, the kickass dwarf lady doesn't need no man.

Er, or woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
4. No-one
This is the end of the world here, people.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
If we were a Human Rogue I'd vote for Alistair because the Alistair romance ties into a unique option Human Noblewomen have in the late game if their Cunning is high enough. But we're not, so I won't. If you're not a Human Noblewoman the only two good reasons to romance Alistair are 1) because he's your type and 2) because you're a completionist.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Alistair because the dialogue would be hilarious with your additions.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Zevran for unclear reasons.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The whole point of bioware games is to have gay elf sex so I've no idea what to vote for here. :shrug:

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Raygereio posted:

Leliana!
Bianca also has voices telling her to kill people. It will be a match made in heaven.

I was going to vote for stag but I can't fault this logic, go Leliana

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
No-One, Bianca can't have Teagan, she can't have anyone.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Leliana, for dumb reasons.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Leliana so you can make her eeevil and then destroy the urn and she wont care.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Poil posted:

The whole point of bioware games is to have gay elf sex so I've no idea what to vote for here. :shrug:

You can have gay sex or you can have elf sex

Pick one

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

You can have gay sex or you can have elf sex

Pick one

Zevran

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

Inferior posted:

3. Leliana!
Pro: RED-HEADED BI-CURIOUS FRENCH NUN.
Con: God tells her to kill people.

You make that sound far more interesting than it actually is.

Zevran

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
No One bioware romances are weird and terrible

Livewire42
Oct 2, 2013

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

No One bioware romances are weird and terrible

Verily. No One, death to Bioware romance.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Pththya-lyi posted:

If we were a Human Rogue I'd vote for Alistair because the Alistair romance ties into a unique option Human Noblewomen have in the late game if their Cunning is high enough. But we're not, so I won't. If you're not a Human Noblewoman the only two good reasons to romance Alistair are 1) because he's your type and 2) because you're a completionist.

If you are referring to what I think you're referring to, then there is also something you can do that is quite evil as well, which involves romancing him. It has a unique dialogue and most people miss it.

It's quite satisfying for players who do evil runs... though it requires being nice to Alistair in the beginning. :p

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

thejoshie posted:

If you are referring to what I think you're referring to, then there is also something you can do that is quite evil as well, which involves romancing him. It has a unique dialogue and most people miss it.

It's quite satisfying for players who do evil runs... though it requires being nice to Alistair in the beginning. :p

This sounds exactly like the sort of thing that needs to be shown off as the bonus "we missed this" post-game content part of the LP.

Because I don't seem to recall this, and I thought back in the day I managed to find and do all the Hilarious Dick Moves available in DA:O.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
It's times like this I wish you were a human or elf male.

There's a bug in the game that lets you Romance Leliana and Morrigan at the same time. So you can do a manwhore run where you get with everyone and end the game with two active romances.

The game has literally no idea how to deal with that in the ending.

Leliana so a character we meet later can have a heart attaack.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Mister Perky posted:

This sounds exactly like the sort of thing that needs to be shown off as the bonus "we missed this" post-game content part of the LP.

I don't actually know what they're referring to, but I'm pretty sure Inferior would have to play through basically the whole game again to get that though, which might be going a bit far.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I may as well stop beating around the bush: Near the end of the game, you need to deal with Ferelden's succession crisis. The main two contenders for the throne are Alistair (remember, he's a royal bastard) and Anora (the previous king's wife). All characters have the option of supporting Alistair or Anora, or convincing them to marry each other and rule together. But if you're a Human Noble, you can convince the noble council to let you marry Anora or Alistair (depending on your sex) and rule at their side. I don't know anything about this Evil romance option, though.

Xerophyte
Mar 17, 2008

This space intentionally left blank
Romance no one, we're kind of busy. Maybe a fling with Isabella or Cammen depending on which way Bianca swings.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
No one. Whatever our gender, we're a dwarf first and foremost.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Considering I've seen all the romance options in the game except whatever this evil Alistar one is, I cast my vote to whatever choice has the lowest count.

Death Zebra
May 14, 2014

So non-PC mages can't accept the desire demons offer? That's a shame. Wynne, of all people, giving Connor to the desire Demon in exchange for "pleasure" would have been a hilariously WTF evil out of character moment.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Voting Zevran because he's alright.

devildragon777
May 17, 2014

They'd be a lot more scary if they were more than an inch tall each.

Voting No One.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
I dunno what this Evil Alistair option is but if it involves helping him harden the gently caress up and not be a pussy, let's do that.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Have to go with no one here.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

No one since we can't romance Gorim.

Sally Forth
Oct 16, 2012
Zevran, this isn't a Bioware thread until someone fucks an elf.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I think I would like to see Zevran, but I have to agree, Bianca seems like she'd be going after no one at this point.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
I can't play this game without romancing Alistair. Also:

effervescible posted:

Alistair because the dialogue would be hilarious with your additions.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Not Alistair because I have a much better fate in mind for him :getin:

whoever else or nobody or whatever is fine, though. Zevran for comedy, perhaps.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The correct option is nobody, have you met these people

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
None, because Bioware's romance stuff reads like tepid hentai game-level dreck.

Serenity Dove
Jan 29, 2008

If I had a Pikachu, it'd probably eat my stuff.

Psion posted:

Not Alistair because I have a much better fate in mind for him :getin:

I think I know what this is from what my friend told me about the game. :allears:

My vote is for no one or at the very least not Alistair.

Lokapala
Jan 6, 2013
Zevran, because who can say no to a massage after a hard day of murder.

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

Right now, Zevran and No-one have the same number of votes.

Tie-break time! Next post decides!

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Zevran. Someone made a good point when they said it's not a Dragon Age game without elf-loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

Elf-loving it is then. Hooray!

Votes closed, and thank you everyone for participating. New update later this week.