Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Scathach posted:

Yeah you guys that think that's fake have a pretty rosy view of the world.

Because people would never fake a conversation like that for attention?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Yep.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

T-man posted:

"noetisexual – being mentally attracted first and foremost, an attraction to the ways their mind works rather than a narrow aspect like “intelligence” (cuz then what kind?). Like, it’s not a sexuality per se; it’s a type of attraction like sensual or emotional are types." - http://postmodernwoman.com/i-was-that-other-person-metamour-anarchy/

It's people like this that makes me awkward walking in Trans pride stuff.

Someone who's likely to psychoanalyze you on a first date? Not annoying at all.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

The "aromantic" is my favorite part.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

loving lol,

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Rondette posted:

loving lol,

gently caress Canadians

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

I'd gently caress Avril but I'd have to say no to Chad.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Rondette posted:

loving lol,

Look at this photograph.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Skippy McPants posted:

What goes on in a person's brain that makes them think "if I'd known you'd get hot, I would have banged you back in elementary school" is an okay thing to say, let alone something that should be taken as a compliment? I mean, maybe I could see some drunk idiot blurting it out at a high school reunion, but online comments don't have to be stream of consciousness. They allow you the opportunity to take a second and think about the horrible poo poo you're about to say.

It also looks like he's saying "Id gently caress you in the 4th grade, but not when I'm the same age" which I can only think ot mean "i want to have sex as an adult with your 4th grade self because I'm a giant pedo who doesn't understand this is wrong in ever way, and also criminal. "

Scathach posted:

Special snowflakes all the gently caress over tonight.

I bet this person is completely insufferable to be around because they won't shut up about how special and unique they are, and then whine about how they can't find anyone who accepts them for who they are.

Isn't that Keith Urban? Why is he photoshopping himself onto pictures of Chad Kroger?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Look at this photograph.

Dammit.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Scathach posted:

Oh just gently caress off.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Scathach posted:

As I near my 40s, the world becomes a stranger and stranger place that I have trouble comprehending. poo poo like this doesn't help.

But at least I know this: insufferable.jpg/.txt

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Rondette posted:

loving lol,

How much to get you to post the original pic as a comment?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

twistedmentat posted:

I bet this person is completely insufferable to be around because they won't shut up about how special and unique they are, and then whine about how they can't find anyone who accepts them for who they are.

You're using the wrong pronouns, you cis-monster!

Snotty By Nature
Sep 11, 2007

Scathach posted:

eww left-handed

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Scathach posted:

"singleish" lol

What's "RA?" I ask because I know this person don't have their poo poo together enough to be a research assistant so it must be something else and related to their 40 other pips on the oppression gauge.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Registered Autistic?

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Every time I see "aromantic" I misread it is aromatic and wonder why they're comparing themselves to benzene.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

Mak0rz posted:

"singleish" lol

What's "RA?" I ask because I know this person don't have their poo poo together enough to be a research assistant so it must be something else and related to their 40 other pips on the oppression gauge.

Probably a resident assistant at a college, basically a glorified camp counselor for idiot 18 year olds in dorms.

Or they have rheumatoid arthritis. Who knows!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Really Annoying" maybe?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mlPE8pxs4

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Isn't this the guy that did that interview dressed up as a goth, he's pretty funny.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Rondette posted:

Isn't this the guy that did that interview dressed up as a goth, he's pretty funny.

I'unno. Somebody shared it on Facebook.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Rondette posted:

Yeah, same with the weird BlizzCon guy. His videos are (obviously) fake and I love them.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Rondette posted:

Uh. Idon'tknow.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbTNfR4K8I

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I hate nerd culture, but I've gotta give mad props to the companies exploiting the hell out of it.
https://youtu.be/JOw64UQMHME

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

LostCosmonaut posted:

Every time I see "aromantic" I misread it is aromatic and wonder why they're comparing themselves to benzene.

Pity the owners of a small business who, many years ago, and long before someone came up with a new word to say 'relationships are emotionally scary', wanted an original name for their company, and reckoned they had hit on a good one by combining 'romantic' and 'aromatic':

http://www.aromantic.co.uk

This seems a harsh punishment for people whose only crime is selling ingredients for handcrafting soap.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

At least you're not demiplatonic.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
No one is going to comment on the "mostly black" comment? Because that's the one that baffles me the most.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Look at this photograph.

Hahaha

Every time I look, that makes me laugh.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hugoon Chavez posted:

No one is going to comment on the "mostly black" comment? Because that's the one that baffles me the most.

He's alluding to his yuuuuuuuge cock.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

LingcodKilla posted:

He's alluding to his yuuuuuuuge cock.

The writing and the pic aren't the same person-- the top one is a woman whose pronouns are of the xir persuasion, and the bottom one is a dude.

I call this "how to make yourself look like an old lady at 25."

Scathach has a new favorite as of 22:19 on Mar 19, 2016

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Scathach posted:

The writing and the pic aren't the same person-- the top one is a woman whose pronouns are of the xir persuasion, and the bottom one is a dude.

Raiding your grandma's closet.

I'll never understand this style.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
As a plus size feminist woman with an interest in style I CAN'T loving EVEN PROCESS THAT DECISION PROCESS "YES I WILL WEAR THIS SACK AND LEAVE MY THIGHS OR TITS HANGING OUT I LOOK REVOLUTIONARY gently caress YEAH WOMBYN STYLE"

It's like they want to look as bad as possible because gently caress the patriarchy I guess :catstare:

This is also why I can't look at Lena Dunham in Girls too long before having a seizure

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Hugoon Chavez posted:

I was distracted by the incredibly obnoxious cheeks.

This person has the single most punchable face I have ever seen.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Scathach posted:

These fuckin' scrubs ain't got poo poo on Divine.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_anarchy

aka, "I want to bone whoever I want because I'm literally unable to take responsibility for a mature relationship." :allears:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

quote:

Relationship anarchy (abbreviated RA) is the practice of forming relationships that are not bound by rules aside from what the people involved mutually agree on

How.. is this literally not what everyone does?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Being mostly black: a minority of minorities.

• Locked thread