Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I agree with the op, I don't know why dudes of that persuasion feel the need to keep a beard around in 2016. I mean you can serve in the military and even get married now, no one's going to give you poo poo man. Just be you.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my big beard owns and acts as an excellent woman repellent

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

vols bitch posted:

my big beard owns and acts as an excellent woman repellent

Im swatting away women left amd 4ighr. I didnt know there wqs away þo repel yhem

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I grew one because I dislike shaving. I do trim it though. My friends said it looks good on me and makes me look less effeminate.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I've got a beard and muscles and I like to bone down

Really get my hog on

You can too

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im lean and mean and still need to show my id when im 26

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i also like vaping and microbrewed ipas

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i dont think that's a starwars betamax

oh sorry. I'm not up to date on the personal appearances of various faggots and weirdos on the internet. :goonboot:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I dont like debate in gbs. I seea thread with 30 pages and i think "i bet theres some debate in theŕe"

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Isaac posted:

I dont like debate in gbs. I seea thread with 30 pages and i think "i bet theres some debate in theŕe"

Debate leads to disagreement. Disagreement leads to anger. Anger leads to meltdowns. Meltdowns lead to comedy. Embrace debate.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

BigBoss posted:

Debate leads to disagreement. Disagreement leads to anger. Anger leads to meltdowns. Meltdowns lead to comedy. Embrace debate.

Ýohre right

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I only want ut in sumarry fk4.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Isaac posted:

Ýohre right

:angel: ~bLeSs U~ :angel:

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015

Agreed

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
It's fine. Whatever. Clean shaven vs facial hair and short vs longer hair go in and out of fashion, pick whatever you like, everyone is actually too self involved to notice your minor fashion poo poo anyway, 420.

Word of warning tho with facial hair. Pick it and stick with it. If you must change your facial hair significantly, be prepared to look REALLY weird to everyone including yourself for a while.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
also I'm growing my here out and does it ever got non gross and when do i turn into The Dude?

I ÀBÏDÈ

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I found pictures with more natural lighting. Do you guys think this is doable? I think my beard looks ok from the side views but looks horrible head on...

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

You look like something that should go into a cocoon once you eat enough garbage

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Having a beard if fine I guess, but it looks really loving clueless to have a full lumberjack beard and a three piece suit, like a hobo with a court date.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

a starwar betamax posted:

I found pictures with more natural lighting. Do you guys think this is doable? I think my beard looks ok from the side views but looks horrible head on...

Most of that beard seems to be migrating south to the breeding grounds.

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice

a starwar betamax posted:

Listen Betamax Startrack you just need to stop trimming your neck hair and let your facial hair and chest hair melt into a cool desgin or something. idk. maybe a smiley face??

EDIT: Maybe a spiral??

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

also I'm growing my here out and does it ever got non gross and when do i turn into The Dude?

A long rear end time. Like maybe a year. Dude-level hair is more like two years. Enjoy. Also it is still obnoxious when it is grown out and looks ok. It gets in your face. It gets on everything you own. You constantly have to gently caress with it to keep it out of the way and taken care of. Totally not worth it imo.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Beards are awful just keep a nice even subble all over like a shark skin. Physical contact with you will be painful

It is hard letting go of your beard but it's time she moved on with her life

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

all beatds are awful (except mine) :angel: :angel:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

im gaye posted:

all beatds are awful (except mine) :angel: :angel:

you are SO lucky

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

I'd smoke weed with this guy.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Buddha. posted:

Listen Betamax Startrack you just need to stop trimming your neck hair and let your facial hair and chest hair melt into a cool desgin or something. idk. maybe a smiley face??

EDIT: Maybe a spiral??

Or maybe some sick-as gbs memes! haha It is a Mt Dew on my keyboard!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
shave-a you faccia gavone

unless you are :wtc:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Isaac posted:

Im swatting away women left amd 4ighr. I didnt know there wqs away þo repel yhem

poor Issac had a stroke in the middle of his reply :(

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nathilus posted:

Word of warning tho with facial hair. Pick it and stick with it. If you must change your facial hair significantly, be prepared to look REALLY weird to everyone including yourself for a while.

That's not true at all. Maybe you just look REALLY weird and your grooming habits have nothign to do with it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

That's not true at all. Maybe you just look REALLY weird and your grooming habits have nothign to do with it

my dad had a big poo poo beard when me and my siss were new and one day he shaved it all away and me and the siss screamed and wailed because part of dada's faccia was gone!! ma donna mia!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i shaved my beard yesterday it almost killed my razor

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Lol somebody can't grow a beardddd

Lol OP is a weak chinned piss bitch

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Captain Yossarian posted:

gently caress

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i have a big beard but my girlfriend freaks out whenever i mention iw ant to shake so i don't

cute hipster girls love it

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Yossarian posted:

Weak-jawed men are the ones who love beards bc it makes them look slightly less effeminate. So it is you who is most likely "weak-chinned"

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Lotta weak chins in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ive spent 0 dollars and zero hours on shaving in the last 5-10 years and it feels good, man

• Locked thread