Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

My Imaginary GF posted:

I support bombing the poo poo outta terrorists until they know they've lost and surrender like Nazis in '45.

It is one of my greatest fears that Secretary Clinton does not share this view.

There's nothing wrong in the Middle East (or the world, for that matter) that can't be fixed by the deaths of the right 3 or 4 billion people.

worked on the Nazzies.

All this turmoil is a function of exponential population growth. This exponential growth must cease and reverse at some point. what goes up comes down- and will then come the Great Dying.
It may be by War, Pestilence, Famine, Skynet, ecological disaster, giant zombie kaiju ,Giant Zombie Jesus or something we've haven't seen yet.

Gonna gotta happen. Sorry about your grandkids' blackened bones...

e:
So what if Zonald Zump is New Hitler? Maybe people are so pissed they want a Hitler.
As long as he tears up the kebab technicians instead of the matzo-snappers people will likely be fine with it.
I have expected something like this happening in America sooner or later for years.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Mar 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Municipal waste

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Trump is completely defending angry black guy who beat down protester on This Week with George Stephanopoulos, pointing out that the protester's "partner" in crime was wearing a KKK hood and saying the black gentleman was incensed by it.

DONALD TRUMP STANDS WITH REAL AMERICANS NO MATTER WHAT

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Hillary "Superpredators" Clinton certainly wouldn't stand by that man who was obviously traumatized by having his evening ruined by a racist Democrat in traditional Democratic KKK garb. She'd probably just support some crime bill or something that would make sure he gets locked up and the key gets thrown away.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Here is another possibility i have expected to happen sooner or later.

With recent advances in DNA manipulation(i.e. CRISPR) it will soon be possible to design a plague that is airborne, extremely contagious, but entirely asymptomatic and non-lethal to the infected.
It would rapidly spread worldwide undetected.

It has only a single effect- it renders 90% of the infected sterile- a Sterility Plague.
Note that in the long run, this is the same as killing 90% of people outright (as in nuclear war) because corpses don't reproduce.
It's FLAWLESS.

I bet research is underway at this moment.
Now iffen your Nazi enough to just wanna kill off the poor tropical brownfolk, splice it into malaria.

I agree this is an evil evil so evil idea, but so are nuclear weapons and that didn't seem to stop anyone.

I predict.
maybe I have just made the seed idea that will destroy the world.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Shut up with your mass effect fan fiction.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Where does the majority of this money go? To local news stations for ads? That seems alright.

To lovely overpaid staffers? Lining the pockets of Republican strategists does NOT seem alright.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zimboe posted:

With recent advances in DNA manipulation(i.e. CRISPR) it will soon be possible to design a plague that is airborne, extremely contagious, but entirely asymptomatic and non-lethal to the infected.

It has only a single effect- it renders 90% of the infected sterile- a Sterility Plague.
Note that in the long run, this is the same as killing 90% of people outright (as in nuclear war) because corpses don't reproduce.
It's FLAWLESS.

Now iffen your Nazi enough to just wanna kill off the poor tropical brownfolk, splice it into malaria.

I agree this is an evil evil so evil idea, but so are nuclear weapons and that didn't seem to stop anyone.

I predict.

Chris Christie didn't feel so hot. Maybe it was the 5th dog he ate at the baseball game at Don's private booth, maybe it was the after dinner drinks in Don's limo or the midnight sushi he ordered in the honeymoon suite at the Taj Mahal last night.

As luck would have it, tonight was his turn to sleep on the uncomfortable maroon couch in the brightly lit hallway outside Trump's quarters. Christie heaved dry heaved and burst through the door. "Don Don you... You gotta call a doctor" but by that time he was vomiting a pale orange goo all over the Donald's $12/sq ft faux Persian carpet. Trump only smiled as he dragged one tiny index finger down Christine's cheek, already glistening with flop sweat. "You have incubated my children well" he finally beamed through Brazilian veneers.

Trump strode to the window, and stood gazing through the single glaze plate glass that was cheaper, but none-the-less needed to be replaced each time the wind blew hard. Christie crawled over to his side and looked out the window with Don as each wave brought fresh batches of used condoms and needles. After a long while Don turned and absentmindedly ruffled Christie's hair, now matted with sweat "soon they shall all be my children."

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol nothing matters

https://twitter.com/Timodc/status/711545101374373892

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Josh Lyman posted:

Where does the majority of this money go? To local news stations for ads? That seems alright.

To lovely overpaid staffers? Lining the pockets of Republican strategists does NOT seem alright.

the campaign-industrial complex http://harpers.org/archive/2016/04/down-the-tube/

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Joementum posted:

lol nothing matters

https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/711337191725797381

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wjxt channel 4 where our motto "please god oh please something happen in this loving podunk town pleeeeeeeeeeease"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

The Real Paddy posted:

For those of you wondering what Trump has on Christie:

http://www.home.tampabay.com/news/politics/national/a-king-in-his-castle-mar-a-lagos-longtime-butler-tells-how-donald-trump/2269903

Some of you may recall those articles about Christie eating out and traveling on the state's dime. For him, it's always been about that lux.

That whole article is pro-click btw.

so trump has his own woodhouse, that makes a lot of sense.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jacksonville. We got a super bowl once!

The sports writers still whine about it to this day because the town is so dull and sprawling

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Please don't waste tacos :(

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Joementum posted:

Please don't waste tacos :(
What if it's a Taco Bell taco?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc
If y'all aren't already, you should really watch FoxNewsSunday and MtP this morning. There' two hilarious interview with Kasich, especially the one with Wallace on Fox. The ending to that one is kid weird.

The panel on FNS is another beast. The GOP has finally gotten the balls to stand up to Trump and it's hilariously limp in action.

edit, both Kasich interviews end awkwardly.

Josh Lyman posted:

That's not a taco.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc
edit, dp

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Josh Lyman posted:

All tacos are precious

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Josh Lyman posted:

All Tacos Matter :colbert:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/711368897488773120

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Boosted_C5 posted:

Trump is completely defending angry black guy who beat down protester on This Week with George Stephanopoulos, pointing out that the protester's "partner" in crime was wearing a KKK hood and saying the black gentleman was incensed by it.

DONALD TRUMP STANDS WITH REAL AMERICANS NO MATTER WHAT

https://www.facebook.com/Tatumbug34/videos/988608861209475/

According to this African-American police officer, that protestor spat at the gentlemen who then beat him down

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

zimboe posted:

It's FLAWLESS.

I predict.

birthrates are falling in the developed world and some countries are actually freaking out trying to get broken, miserable, overworked, alienated, jaded people to breed so they don't run out of house slaves

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Full Battle Rattle posted:

birthrates are falling in the developed world and some countries are actually freaking out trying to get broken, miserable, overworked, alienated, jaded people to breed so they don't run out of house slaves

I know Japan is a big one, but what other nations have plummeting birth rates?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Not just the developed world

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dropping-birth-rates-threaten-global-economic-growth/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304773104579265520447488200

Corporations are literally crying that the dropping birthrates are threatening their access to dirt-cheap labour, because gently caress the sustainability of the planet, right?

Not breeding and not consuming products beyond what you need to survive is the most revolutionary act you can commit under globalism.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

Jacksonville. We got a super bowl once!

The sports writers still whine about it to this day because the town is so dull and sprawling

Maybe if the Jags didn't suck and the city didn't do the insane idea of incorporating 99% of the county, it might be different.

Cronodoculous
Jun 29, 2006

You light up my life

The Saurus posted:

https://www.facebook.com/Tatumbug34/videos/988608861209475/

According to this African-American police officer, that protestor spat at the gentlemen who then beat him down

https://twitter.com/alex_satterly/status/711323486950596608

Hmm... Nope! Takes his sign, guy turns to face him, is immediately punched. I mean, maybe he spit on him from before this video starts. Some sort of long range loogie, but...

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Cronodoculous posted:

https://twitter.com/alex_satterly/status/711323486950596608

Hmm... Nope! Takes his sign, guy turns to face him, is immediately punched. I mean, maybe he spit on him from before this video starts. Some sort of long range loogie, but...

Can you not read? It was an African-Anerican officer who told the story

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
Black guy tells the story of another black guy who beat up a KKK-clad protester who spat on the second black guy... oh but actually it's the Trump supporters who are the racists; they just don't understand Irony.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

So... Jessica Fletcher was antagonizing people into committing murders? :getin:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
My bad, I guess that African-American gentleman had another reason for wanting to attack one of the protestors wearing Klan Hoods - And the African-American Police Officer must have been mistaken because protestors were cursing and spitting at him earlier as he tried to enter.

The rest of that guy's video is definitely worth a watch, though. He said he was surprised by how calm the Trumpeters were considering the language and actions of the protestors.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Mar 20, 2016

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Montasque posted:

I'm here to deprogram you formula reared retards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M

:laffo:

MENTALLY RETARDED

INFO WARS DOT COM

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Xelkelvos posted:

Maybe if the Jags didn't suck and the city didn't do the insane idea of incorporating 99% of the county, it might be different.

Turning it into a whiter Atlanta would hardly help

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

This Trump interview with George is pretty good as well. He spends like ten minutes trying to get Trump to say that he's upset about the violence and he never gets it out of him. Trump keeps saying that it's the protestors' fault that they're getting attacked.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sunday-week-gov-john-kasich-reince-priebus-denis/story?id=37758515

Video should be up soon.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&t=314s

Starts at the correct time

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

The Saurus posted:

Not just the developed world

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dropping-birth-rates-threaten-global-economic-growth/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304773104579265520447488200

Corporations are literally crying that the dropping birthrates are threatening their access to dirt-cheap labour, because gently caress the sustainability of the planet, right?

Not breeding and not consuming products beyond what you need to survive is the most revolutionary act you can commit under globalism.

The current global population is probably a few billion beyond what Earth can sustainably handle, especially as living standards continue to rise. Sure there's lots of room for all these people, as a lot of cut-rate hacks will point out, the problem is infrastructure requirements and supply chains become exponentially more complex as cities grow, and resources start (already are) getting consumed faster than they can replenish

Aside from making the rich richer via more consumers and more workers (thus increasing the "base" of the pyramid and allowing it to reach even higher), there's really no genuine value in having this many people, we're significantly beyond the point of any marginal societal/cultural return on having this many people. The sweet spot is somewhere between 2 and 3 billion

Anyone concerned for the future, the health of the planet, and the health of our society should happily welcome declining birthrates and crush all ideology that try to fight against birth control and education

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

the_paradigm_shift posted:

Turning it into a whiter Atlanta would hardly help

It could scarcely hurt. Gainesville is a more exciting town and that's for reasons besides the university.

Jax is a city that exists as a purely functional matter for businesses. Everything else seems to be secondary.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Has it been pointed out yet that the collapse of the Republican party is going to be what destroys the shitheap known as Reddit?

Once Bernie is mathematically out and his fervent legions are deflated, there will be no counterbalancing force in the nonexistant pro-Hillary base on that site to keep Donald Trump memes and videos of millennials getting punched out off Reddit's precious front page that they work overtime to keep inline with their SF-style values. Reddit's administration will try loving with the ranking algorithm again like they did to hide the unhinged anti-female CEO rebellion they had among their angry bro users, and there will be an all out war between Trump Voters and moderators, but this time it will be sustained for the duration of the political race from convention through to election, with a daily flood of unchecked anti-Hillary sentiment churned anew by Donald's twitter.

I'm stupid for enjoying these things but Hillary's total inability to inspire political passion in wayward internet youth is going to hand republicans, of all people, control over one of the worst always-on poo poo-flinging outrage machines.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Black Trump supporter beating up buddy of Ironic KKK guy really is peak this cycle.

Can we now tone things down to a level where a taco being thrown at a window is the height of violence? Please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

shadow puppet of a posted:

Has it been pointed out yet that the collapse of the Republican party is going to be what destroys the shitheap known as Reddit?

Once Bernie is mathematically out and his fervent legions are deflated, there will be no counterbalancing force in the nonexistant pro-Hillary base on that site to keep Donald Trump memes and videos of millennials getting punched out off Reddit's precious front page that they work overtime to keep inline with their SF-style values. Reddit's administration will try loving with the ranking algorithm again like they did to hide the unhinged anti-female CEO rebellion they had among their angry bro users, and there will be an all out war between Trump Voters and moderators, but this time it will be sustained for the duration of the political race from convention through to election, with a daily flood of unchecked anti-Hillary sentiment churned anew by Donald's twitter.

I'm stupid for enjoying these things but Hillary's total inability to inspire political passion in wayward internet youth is going to hand republicans, of all people, control over one of the worst always-on poo poo-flinging outrage machines.

oh god are you saying...

online comments might be filled with conservatives saying awful things!?

• Locked thread