Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

CortezFantastic posted:

:laffo:

MENTALLY RETARDED

INFO WARS DOT COM

MORE POWERFUL THAN A GOD

YOU ARE RETARDED

FOUR DAY HARMONIC TIME CUBE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
e: nevermind, Timecube is permanently offline now.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Brannock posted:

Anyone concerned for the future, the health of the planet, and the health of our society should happily welcome declining birthrates and crush all ideology that try to fight against birth control and education

:agreed:

The best part of all this is capitalists apply the same short-term thinking that fucks everything else up

Oh God! Who will work and support the elderly in their retirement? we can't possibly deal with having more old folks than working age adults for several decades, KEEP BREEDING!!

Thankfully, the average person is far more intelligent. I wouldn't put it past them to try to limit the developing world's access to birth control though

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

shadow puppet of a posted:

I'm stupid for enjoying these things but Hillary's total inability to inspire political passion in wayward internet youth is going to hand republicans, of all people, control over one of the worst always-on poo poo-flinging outrage machines.

Toxx it?

Michael Scott posted:

Wow, this is very sad news. Luckily it will never be forgotten in our hearts
http://web.archive.org/web/20150818094035/http://www.timecube.com/

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/711577632870178817

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

The Saurus posted:

The best part of all this is capitalists apply the same short-term thinking that fucks everything else up

Oh God! Who will work and support the elderly in their retirement? we can't possibly deal with having more old folks than working age adults for several decades, KEEP BREEDING!!

Thankfully, the average person is far more intelligent. I wouldn't put it past them to try to limit the developing world's access to birth control though

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Michael Scott posted:

what the gently caress

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
:siren:Wall Update:siren:

Was watching the Trump rally from yesterday afternoon and he said that no one will be able to tunnel under the wall and not to worry about that.

Yuuge news if true!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Narciss posted:

When the Kock Brothers, Fox News, George Soros, Slate, Jezebel, Glenn Beck, the Establishment wing of both parties, SJWs, etc. are all trying to Stump the Trump, you might need to re-evaluate your views on the man.

"Sir, I would highly recommend you not ingest a bowl of cyanide, it will literally kill you."

"That's what the other 12 doctors, 3 hospitals and the WHO said, what are you hiding"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I guess a freeper made this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgM2xN5TPgw

I could only last a minute, and here I thought I could sit through anything.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Michael Corleone posted:

:siren:Wall Update:siren:

Was watching the Trump rally from yesterday afternoon and he said that no one will be able to tunnel under the wall and not to worry about that.

Yuuge news if true!

I knew he had a plan

I'd like to think he's figured out that seismographs won't do anything in earthquake and fraking country but honestly I don't even think he's thought about it beyond, "look it'll work okay"

It's amazing to me that anybody sees this wheel and deal businessman approach of "look I'll work out literally all of the details later" and it appeals to them. Maybe they're just unfamiliar with how this approach works out in the real world.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i don't really like the wall because armadillos don't give a gently caress about national borders, but i bet people think i'm a hippie human being for that huh :(

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Karl Sharks posted:

"Sir, I would highly recommend you not ingest a bowl of cyanide, it will literally kill you."

"That's what the other 12 doctors, 3 hospitals and the WHO said, what are you hiding"

fox news: as trustworthy as your doctor

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Epic High Five posted:

I knew he had a plan

I'd like to think he's figured out that seismographs won't do anything in earthquake and fraking country but honestly I don't even think he's thought about it beyond, "look it'll work okay"

It's amazing to me that anybody sees this wheel and deal businessman approach of "look I'll work out literally all of the details later" and it appeals to them. Maybe they're just unfamiliar with how this approach works out in the real world.

look all i'm saying is if we roll the dice, this nigerian prince is gonna give us back a huge return on investment.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i guess it makes sense that Trump loves kicking veterans out of his rallies so much in retrospect

really bad optics for the general imho

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

The Saurus posted:

yeah, exactly. Education and access to contraception are the answers. letting people choose whether or not they want to have kids will probably result in a lot less people having kids. Wanting to have kids and raise them properly is an extremely noble goal, as it's what keeps everything going and I always love meeting new people, which means someone's got to make them. I also think that not wanting kids because it's a strain on your environment or life or because you harbor genetic maladies that you don't want to pass on is also extremely noble, and I appreciate the hell out of those people. Planned parenthood doesn't mean a world without babies, it means a world where every baby is here on purpose, brought into it by people who plan to love them and give them the resources they need to not end up a total shitbird and ruin my day.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mormons really hate Trump.

(Kasich/Cruz lead Clinton by 30, Sanders by 15-20.)
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865650513/Poll-Utah-would-vote-for-a-Democrat-for-president-over-Trump.html

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

quadrophrenic posted:

i don't really like the wall because armadillos don't give a gently caress about national borders, but i bet people think i'm a hippie human being for that huh :(

Armadillos are pretty dumb animals when it comes to roadways and the less roadkill, the better.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Edit: ^^^ Beaten

Trump could be putting Utah in play for the genera!?! McCain won it 62/34 in 2010.

https://twitter.com/billscher/status/711580594732400642

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Karl Sharks posted:

It must be wonderful to live in a world where the political establishment, media, government and billionaires only have your best interests at heart and following their commands results in the best outcome every time.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Pinterest Mom posted:

Mormons really hate Trump

Another mark for the list of terrible terrible groups or people that oppose Trump.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Montasque posted:

I guess a freeper made this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgM2xN5TPgw

I could only last a minute, and here I thought I could sit through anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjhtCgWrdpU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Xelkelvos posted:

Armadillos are pretty dumb animals when it comes to roadways and the less roadkill, the better.

"armadillos" here is code for "all migratory wildlife along the border" is a thing i shouldn't have to explain

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

At first this worried me, then I realized it was the polling for a state so comfortably red that it's never even been brought up so far.

What does the map look like if Trump is so disliked that even Utah flips, or is it probably a one-off because Mormons loving despise Trump?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Many of those Undecided/'I wouldn't vote' people would in fact vote, for Trump. Utah is not going to go Blue.

e: to put it another way, polling at 38% in a state does not usually mean that you can win it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

At first this worried me, then I realized it was the polling for a state so comfortably red that it's never even been brought up so far.

What does the map look like if Trump is so disliked that even Utah flips, or is it probably a one-off because Mormons loving despise Trump?

It's just Mormons. Trump is polling at 11% in Utah in the primary. I guess that also makes Nevada harder to win for Republicans, but there isn't much of an implication beyond that.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The Saurus posted:

It must be wonderful to live in a world where the political establishment, media, government and billionaires only have your best interests at heart and following their commands results in the best outcome every time.

Eat the cyanide to spite us

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

Epic High Five posted:

http://www.270towin.com/maps/qbNVA

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

It's just Mormons. Trump is polling at 11% in Utah in the primary. I guess that also makes Nevada harder to win for Republicans, but there isn't much of an implication beyond that.

Well, AZ has a lot of Mormons right? Is it enough to give Trump troubles there or are they a smaller share of the population compared to lunatic fascist school-killing snowbirds

HHNNNNGGGGHH

I almost want this to happen just to hear the reaction when McConnell says he still isn't going to approve an Obama/Clinton SCOTUS nominee

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Epic High Five posted:

really bad optics for the general imho

THIS will be the thing that brings down Trump :eyepop:

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Epic High Five posted:

Clinton v Trump is going to be as lopsided as Reagan v Mondale, but in reverse. It's going to be loving ugly for the GOP. I mean, not really because the Deep South is psychotic, but it's going to be hilariously one-sided and at least four red states are going to flip, including Utah.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Well, AZ has a lot of Mormons right? Is it enough to give Trump troubles there or are they a smaller share of the population compared to lunatic fascist school-killing snowbirds

Oh, yeah, AZ is 6% LDS. Bringing that split down from 80-20 to something like 55-45 would help the Dems a lot.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Railing Kill posted:

Clinton v Trump is going to be as lopsided as Reagan v Mondale, but in reverse. It's going to be loving ugly for the GOP. I mean, not really because the Deep South is psychotic, but it's going to be hilariously one-sided and at least four red states are going to flip, including Utah.

Sure, darling.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
He's bustin' out the caps lock for this SAD!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/711586556688146434

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
He is standing at attention. That's how much he loves the USA.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tainen posted:

Edit: ^^^ Beaten

Trump could be putting Utah in play for the genera!?! McCain won it 62/34 in 2010.

https://twitter.com/billscher/status/711580594732400642

isn't 38 to 36 statistically too small to tell, or is it more that it being that close is the surprise, i don't know much about Utah politics

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mandatory lesbian posted:

isn't 38 to 36 statistically too small to tell, or is it more that it being that close is the surprise, i don't know much about Utah politics

Romney is Neo Brigham Young, and will annihilate Trump in Utah.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Republicans win Utah by 20-30 points in normal years. But those 16 percent who say they won't vote are mostly liars.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's more about it being close at all. Last time in a non-incumbent race it went 65 to the GOP

Pinterest Mom posted:

Oh, yeah, AZ is 6% LDS. Bringing that split down from 80-20 to something like 55-45 would help the Dems a lot.

Probably a good example of "it won't win us the state but maybe a senate/house seat or two", depending on the political bent of the Mormons who live there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

It's the same reason all general election polls are useless right now, Hillary fans and Bernies still say they'd vote Dem but anti-Trump voters are gonna need a while to accept him.

• Locked thread