Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Bernice Anders posted:

Republicans win Utah by 20-30 points in normal years. But those 16 percent who say they won't vote are mostly liars.

Basically. Utah is going R no matter what whiny babbies say today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

It's the same reason all general election polls are useless right now, Hillary fans and Bernies still say they'd vote Dem but anti-Trump voters are gonna need a while to accept him.

It's not nice to insult Republican mental processing as slower than lieberals!

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

The Saurus posted:

It must be wonderful to live in a world where the political establishment, media, government and billionaires only have your best interests at heart and following their commands results in the best outcome every time.

i too am skeptical of billionaires which is why i'm so stoked for donald trump to be president and carl icahn to be secretary of deals

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nonsense posted:

Romney is Neo Brigham Young, and will annihilate Trump in Utah.

the poster most gruesomely equipped with the flesh mask of Cruz is correct; since his time in Brigham Young University Mittens has been suspected to be the subject of the White Horse Prophecy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nonsense posted:

But are we even sure Romney's a Mormon? :iiam:

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I can't believe he's still ragging on Christie like this

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

I'm from Boca Raton and I say kill them all!
TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAYmY0GAbTg&t=21s
Would you like to know more?

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

mandatory lesbian posted:

isn't 38 to 36 statistically too small to tell, or is it more that it being that close is the surprise, i don't know much about Utah politics

General election matchups mean nothing now you retards

like hillary is going to win but dumbshit polls before the process even starts tells you nothing

also how close something has to be to be statistically signficant depends entirely on the sample size. It could be 37.95 to 37.96 and still be significant if the size is large enough. Wowww!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Nonsense posted:

How many wives does Neo Brigham Young have?

Because Trump's had at least three.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

My Imaginary GF posted:

How many wives does Neo Brigham Young have?

Because Trump's had at least three.

pff, Neo Brigham Young's valet had at least three wives, come back when Trump's in the marital double digits

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
"The anger in his eyes flashed as if he was convinced that someone might pay his legal bills, and he really doesn't have to worry about much...

...I don't blame that man. He did whatever he did. He's the product of this violent political movement that is erupting out of the Trump side of this Republican primary process."

--Protestor, Bryan Sanders, on being punched and kicked by a Trump rally attendee.

Sanders plans to vote for Sanders.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
watch Donald Trump turn FLOTUS into an elected position

via a system of nationally televised pageants which he oversees

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump would definitely have his own weekly tv program live from the White House, like Hugo Chavez.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

My Imaginary GF posted:

watch Donald Trump turn FLOTUS into an elected position

That's similar to what Lindsey Graham suggested he'd do: have a rotating appointee for the office.

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Oct 18, 2016

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

The Saurus posted:

It must be wonderful to live in a world where the political establishment, media, government and billionaires only have your best interests at heart and following their commands results in the best outcome every time.

Okay yeah it was early, choice of doctors was dumb. My point was that just because everyone you hate/distrust says something is bad doesn't make it good.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Joementum posted:

That's similar to what Lindsey Graham suggested he'd do: have a rotating appointee for the office.

first lad of the united states?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Remember our big tangent about how this election was like the Foundation series?

Someone wrote it up.

https://borg.moe/cant-fool-the-mule.html

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Oiled and Ready posted:

Remember our big tangent about how this election was like the Foundation series?

Someone wrote it up.

https://borg.moe/cant-fool-the-mule.html

As always I'm here to dispel with this rumor that Trump is The Mule. He's Johnny Gentle, Famous Crooner, and he knows exactly what he's doing. We're going to have a clean America again, folks.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Because if there's anyone in the Republican party to identify with the office of FLOTUS more than POTUS, it'd be Lindsey Graham

and Aaron Schock, and Adam Kinzinger, and Paul Ryan

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Good article tho and this was fun

quote:

Scott Adams has spoken of Trump's ability to perform a "linguistic kill shot" on his opponents. This is what a memetic weapon looks like. You jam an idea about yourself or your opponents so far into the collective unconscious that people begin repeating it independently who have never heard it directly from you, or from anyone who did hear it directly from you. Trump is a brilliant practitioner of memetic warfare himself, but he has also formed an alliance with the modern masters of the art as it exists on the Internet. For proof of their abilities, look at the New York Times article on the term "cuckservative." The Fourth Estate has been hijacked by a smug green frog, and it feels good, man.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Michael Corleone posted:

:siren:Wall Update:siren:

Was watching the Trump rally from yesterday afternoon and he said that no one will be able to tunnel under the wall and not to worry about that.

Yuuge news if true!

The Wall... You fear to go into those tunnels. The Mexicans delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness under the Chihuahua Desert... shadow and flame.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yup, Ted Cruz has united both parties in their hatred toward you.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Talk about your major pain and suffering
Now our self-esteem is shattered
Show the world our mighty hidey-ho face
As we go sliding down the ladder
It was sweet up at the top
'Til that ill wind started blowing
Now it's cozy down below
'Cause we're goin' out of business
Everything must go

-Becker and Fagan

Hidey ho, y'all!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

petit choux fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 20, 2016

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

that's pretty much how Napoleon staffed the social functions of 'empress' during the 100 Days

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

petit choux posted:

Talk about your major pain and suffering
Now our self-esteem is shattered
Show the world our mighty hidey-ho face
As we go sliding down the ladder
It was sweet up at the top
'Til that ill wind started blowing
Now it's cozy down below
'Cause we're goin' out of business
Everything must go

drat...petit choux with the deep cut.

[responded to this before you edited in the attribution]

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

zeal posted:

that's pretty much how Napoleon staffed the social functions of 'empress' during the 100 Days

Who's the little Napoleon now, goon?

Walt Kelly did a comic strip in Stepmother Goose about the Pied Piper. I've been wanting to get a look at that for some time now, see if it has any portents for us. I've sure given Donald Trump more of my time and attention than the self-styled King of the Yahoos deserves, but the Pied Piper is just one of the things that he's brought to mind.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

"Ted Cruz is a uniter" - literally the only person in the Senate who doesn't hate Ted Cruz's guts

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Who could have foreseen that Trump insisting his supporters do nothing wrong might lead to escalation?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If Ted Cruz was gay, Mike Lee would be his top

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

boy if Trump thought Mitt could ruin a carpet....

YakOnFir
Aug 16, 2015

The irony of wearing an ireland shirt while supporting an orange man

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

YakOnFir posted:

The irony of wearing an ireland shirt while supporting an orange man

:golfclap:

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

Is he finally ditching the Cruz and going full Trump?

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
Everyone should go Full Trump btw. Even wannabe illegals like babypolis.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ccj looks so hosed up and stupid like, all the loving time. just looking at his terrible face makes me believe unconditionally the making GBS threads story as well causes me to preemptively believe any other story that might come up concerning him and human feces

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
It was me. I was the Curse Puncher.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

scrunched up grossface like a dwarf with the shittiest beard what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Lickspittle lee has always been a cruz follower since day one.

• Locked thread