Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The next batch of Super episode names (35-38) and synopses are out, barring the title of Ep 37 and a synopses of ep. 38.

35. Turn Anger Into Power! Vegeta's All-Out Battle!"

"In the tournament between Universe 6 and 7, Frost, from Universe 6, who defeated both Son Goku and Piccolo was confirmed to have stealthily used a poison needle and was disqualified. But, an angry Vegeta says Frost doesn't need to be disqualified since he'll defeat him"

36. "An Unexpectedly Tricky Opponent!? Vegeta's Explosion of Rage!"

"The new "if you touch the barrier, even in midair, it''s an out-of-bonds loss" rule was established after the battle of Vegeta versus Frost. Meanwhile, Vegeta, being cornered by the attacks of his next opponent Magetta, the Metalman from Universe 6, turned Super Saiyajin to aim for a turn of tables but...

37. Title not confirmed
Vegeta's next opponent is the Saiyajin from Universe 6, Cabba. Cabba shows he figths evenly with Vegeta even in base but says he can't transform into a Super Saiyajin.

38.Here's Universe 6's Final Warrior: Hit, Mightiest of Men!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Is Vegeta making a clean sweep of this tournament?

Say goodbye to the Prince of Jobbers, and say hello to the Bad, Bad Man.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

The Bee posted:

Is Vegeta making a clean sweep of this tournament?

Say goodbye to the Prince of Jobbers, and say hello to the Bad, Bad Man.

he's inevitably lose to hit because we haven't even seen the great nipple man fight yet

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Vegeta putting in more work than anyone else there

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Piccolo was just the assist character, it's point Goku anchor Vegeta all the way.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

As long as Cabba remains pure and good when all is said and done, I'm satisfied.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Yeah. They already tainted Frost, but I want Cabba to be a nice guy who's sort of off put by the Universe 7 Saiyans but still wants to get to know them.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Sort of crazy that each one only gets a single episode to fight.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Momomo posted:

Yeah. They already tainted Frost, but I want Cabba to be a nice guy who's sort of off put by the Universe 7 Saiyans but still wants to get to know them.

Sayians only pretend to be heroes so that no one questions it when a "job goes bad" and a planet ends up cleared of life and ready for sale to Frost. What do you think happened to Earth?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised that Cabba only seems to get one episode (unless it runs over into ep 38 a little.) I'm not surprised that Silver Points/Magetta gets only one episode and I'm going to be surprised if his fight ends with anything other than him touching the dome, considering the fact that is pointedly added as a rule.

I'm guessing that might also mean that Frost's going to try and cheat a win by going out of the dome because he can breathe in space and Vegeta can't.

How the hell would Toriyama remember that little story wrinkle from the end of the Namek saga though???

Covok posted:

Sayians only pretend to be heroes so that no one questions it when a "job goes bad" and a planet ends up cleared of life and ready for sale to Frost. What do you think happened to Earth?

This is super plausible.
and leaves the possibility that Cabba isn't in on it which is why he was shocked by Frost's heel turn. Keep hope alive!

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Since I know people are waiting for Super's subs, have this until then:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

The Baba tournament only took like 7 episodes

dogs named Charlie
Apr 5, 2009

by exmarx
I'm hoping Hit is Cell or Pilaf. Either one, if they hadn't been stopped, would have gained great power and then destroyed the world. I want some better explanation for what happened to earth, and some rando space badass isn't that interesting as the big bad of an arc.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Well, now we know we're getting some runover from previous fights into the other chapters. Also lol Frost got squashed twice.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

StrifeHira posted:

Since I know people are waiting for Super's subs, have this until then:

Yeah that's probably a Mr Satan fusion, everyone calm the gently caress down.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
What's it like being a massive oval office about everything?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Haha it's great.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

You can play as a Kai, that's pretty cool.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I like that there's a generic 'alien' species this time you can do weird stuff with and not be stuck as just some kind of mutant looking namekian or whatever

RIP Frieza Race though

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

sharktamer posted:

Yeah that's probably a Mr Satan fusion, everyone calm the gently caress down.

Good one. You're still going to hear people freak out about it when it comes out. Just grin and bear it like an adult.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I will always get hype for Mr Satan.
We all owe him that much.
Contrarianism is just born of jealousy for the great man.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

I want to be a Metalman in Xenoverse 2. Bandai needs to make it happen.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
Ah yes, the race we've all come to know and love, the Spirit Worldian.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

They look like monsters to you?
Was there a new episode of Super this week? I know they took a break last week.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Shards of Fate posted:

Was there a new episode of Super this week? I know they took a break last week.

Yeah, it was the Vegeta vs. notFrieza battle, then the start of the following battle.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Rudoku posted:

I want to be a Metalman in Xenoverse 2. Bandai needs to make it happen.

Monaka Clan all the way.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dias posted:

Piccolo was just the assist character, it's point Goku anchor Vegeta all the way.

The worst part is we've gone through three revisions with Vegeta and Goku and they're still broken as gently caress. Hopefully Ultra Dragon Ball fixes it.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

man i wonder what the super dragon is gonna look like

better not be some GT "shenron but bigger and red" bullshit

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

HitTheTargets posted:

Monaka Clan all the way.

The more you level, the bigger your nipples get.

Enourmo posted:

man i wonder what the super dragon is gonna look like

better not be some GT "shenron but bigger and red" bullshit

Knowing Toriyama and his love of defying expectation, the Super Dragon will either be fat and gluttonous or old and frail.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it'll be the size of oolong, tops

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I will accept that

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Covok posted:

Knowing Toriyama and his love of defying expectation, the Super Dragon will either be fat and gluttonous or old and frail.

It's going to be a man who looks suspiciously like Toriyama wearing a cheap dragon costume.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Goku on this episode of Super: But it'll be boring if me and Vegeta fight all the matches Well at least they know.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Barudak posted:

It's going to be a man who looks suspiciously like Toriyama wearing a cheap dragon costume.
Toriyama draws himself as a dude in a gasmask right?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Dias posted:

X Factor Vegeta is too much

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

magetto reminds me a lot of majin buu. it's kinda sad we don't get to have a fight between them

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

They look like monsters to you?
There could still be a chance someone fills in that fifth slot. They gods seem to be making up rules as they go on.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Something tells me the super dragon may be a pervert.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

sharktamer posted:

Something tells me the super dragon may be a pervert.

He'll just be Master Roshi but in a dragon suit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

It will just be the dragon from Mulan

Eddie Murphy makes his Dragonball debut

• Locked thread