Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

apple, more like crapple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Tim to introduce new Apple RSA Token, which will be require along with a finger print and passcode to unlock your phone from now on.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

oh my god i can't loving wait for reasonable sized iPhone

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

still holding out hope for a retina air/larger macbook with more ports/redesign of the 13" macbook pro my core 2 duo air yearns for valhalla

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I already have a 5s and therefore am not interested in newer phones

please
forgive me tim

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

I already have a 5s and therefore am not interested in newer phones

please
forgive me tim

apple pay owns, you're missing out bro

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

obstipator posted:

what time is the keynote in est (east coast beast coast)

Who cares, most of the east coast is on edt

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
looking forward to seeing them gently caress up the MacBook Pro

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
or making it even better somehow

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Millstone posted:

Who cares, most of the east coast is on edt

:fishmech:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the OP is a fag and I probated him for no reason. He sucks big time and taking these keynote threads from him, by gassing them, and sticking my own, was one my few pleasures in life. I'm loving pissed some fucktard in SA administration would stick this fucktards thread. That said, Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i fuckin love smythe self-probes

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
its like hes masturbating with the forums

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Sham bam bamina! posted:

its like hes masturbating with the forums

one of chuck tingles lesser known works

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In the voice of the black man from macklemore:

IPhone is loving awesome!

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i will never miss an apple keynote, even though there will be nothing of value to see on this one

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

mishaq posted:

applepay was great when it came out but now that chip is rolling out it's practically necessary

gently caress these slow rear end chips applepay ftw

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ahmeni posted:

one of chuck tingles lesser known works

pounded in the butt by my own custom vbulletin installation

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Smythe posted:

the OP is a fag and I probated him for no reason. He sucks big time and taking these keynote threads from him, by gassing them, and sticking my own, was one my few pleasures in life. I'm loving pissed some fucktard in SA administration would stick this fucktards thread. That said, Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cool post

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
help I'm in norway and I don't understand american (or any) timezone bullshit.

how many hours left 'til I can gaze upon Tims hot bod again

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

I'm not sure if it will be in the keynote, but I have reason to believe the new cheap iPhone will come to Wind in Canada

Wind just stopped selling used iPhone 5s and they also just signed a deal with Nokia to upgrade their network. Apple has network standards that Wind probably didn't meet.

also Wind was just bought by Shaw which could actually spend the coin go pre buy a bunch of phones which Apple makes carriers do

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when 6 came out everyone waa like "big phone owns" but now everyone backtracking

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

mishaq posted:

This unironically. I have never felt more like a wizard.

Also, VoLTE is super handy on Verizon.

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

when 6 came out everyone waa like "big phone owns" but now everyone backtracking

ive been using a 6 for a week now and its unwieldy imo

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
the 6 is nicer to type on, with my big thumbs. but even with my big thumbs it is harder to reach the top left corner vs. the 5s. it's a tradeoff I'm still not decided on

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
typing is nice but autocorrect is getting shittier and shittier, what the gently caress is with replacing correct words

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mishaq posted:

I have a credit card in my wallet I use to pay for things.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ahmeni posted:

typing is nice but autocorrect is getting shittier and shittier, what the gently caress is with replacing correct words

its is a word ffs

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I can feel it in my heart of hearts that the best technology in the world is going to be announced today.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Necc0 posted:

applepay was great when it came out but now that chip is rolling out it's practically necessary

gently caress these slow rear end chips applepay ftw

is rolling, present tense?

i'm on my third one

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'm confused as to how Apple Pay or the Android equivalent are more convenient than just taking a card out of my wallet.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I can feel it in my heart of hearts that the best technology in the world is going to be announced today.

new apple watch with a camera in the strap.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

qirex posted:

still holding out hope for a retina air/larger macbook with more ports/redesign of the 13" macbook pro my core 2 duo air yearns for valhalla

they are going to remove all the ports and you will need to buy a wireless dongle that you connect wired dongles to

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Silver Alicorn posted:

the 6 is nicer to type on, with my big thumbs. but even with my big thumbs it is harder to reach the top left corner vs. the 5s. it's a tradeoff I'm still not decided on

typing in ios 3+4 was pretty much perfect but then the hack jonny ives started to exert his philosophy that input should never be easy and now in ios 9 its the worst ever.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm confused as to how Apple Pay or the Android equivalent are more convenient than just taking a card out of my wallet.

because somehow the average chip reader in the US takes forever and apple pay is fast

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

I don't care, op. 5" is the best telephone size.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

my amex is ready

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
according to new sources apple will release an update to ios 7 for iphone4 so that it can be used as a remote for the iphone se http://appleinsider.com/articles/16...one-se-in-march

:eyepop: :shittypop: :eyepoop:

e. added new emote

neutral milf hotel fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Mar 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Citizen Tayne posted:

wallet out of pocket, card out of wallet, swipe/plug in, wait for response, put in pin/get receipt to sign, wait for receipt. all in all not terrible but takes a minute or so.

or

phone out of pocket, double tap home button, touch to reader, walk out of store. faster and less wait time.

• Locked thread