Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kristov
Jul 5, 2005

Chantilly Say posted:

I like their intl stuff now but I also appreciate some of their odder material like sending a guy to go cover a dog show on acid as a kind of journalistic performance art

Yeah, I remember that. It was pretty fun to read, although mostly what I remember is that dude being way too high most of the time.

You can argue about vice being dumb and bad sometimes, but at least they're willing to try weird poo poo.

Also the CO-founder went crazy... Or always was crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://streamable.com/lsb6

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
looks like good shrimp, don't blame em

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

i love chinese tourist horror stories

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
morning dadchat;

we adopted that puppy

hes cute and loves to play and is all around friendly with our other dog. has so far rolled off our bed twice, but our bed isn't high up and its carpet so he's fine and usually tries to do it again for some weird reason

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Sinnlos posted:

Furthermore, log off

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Rafza posted:

morning dadchat;

we adopted that puppy

hes cute and loves to play and is all around friendly with our other dog. has so far rolled off our bed twice, but our bed isn't high up and its carpet so he's fine and usually tries to do it again for some weird reason

PICS NOW

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Rafza posted:

morning dadchat;

we adopted that puppy

i remember reading roger ebert's autobiography after he died

he had a little dog when he was 20 that jumped off of his bed and broke its back

it made me sad :(

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Rafza posted:

morning dadchat;

we adopted that puppy

QUIT HOLDING OUT ON US AND SHOW US THE DOGGIE!

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

also

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

DrProsek posted:

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

DrProsek posted:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Just woke up to a lot of "APD, don't move. We have a canine here with us, don't move if you don't want to get bit! ” outside my front door. Thought my neighbor was getting grabbed. Turns out some dude was hiding from the cops underneath my car!

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
yall thirsty af

he is really strong too, plays tug of war with Ash and sometimes wins

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Sinnlos posted:

Leave your house
I leave my house all the time.

Just did this morning to take out the trash. :v:

(I'm going for the haircut)

Alligator Horse
Mar 23, 2013

Rafza posted:

yall thirsty af

he is really strong too, plays tug of war with Ash and sometimes wins

Sorry all I see is

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Alligator Horse posted:

Sorry all I see is

This dog's name is Dare.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Hillary gave a speech today at AIPAC about how bad it is that people are mean to poor little Israel

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Luigi Thirty posted:

Hillary gave a speech today at AIPAC about how bad it is that people are mean to poor little Israel
does this surprise you?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Speaking of, I keep getting Promoted Tweets from some org called Sawtona that's super-mad about BDS pressuring Sodastream out of the illegal settlements. Google doesn't turn up a lot of info, and their website seems to mostly be mad about anti-Israeli apartheid protestors and BDS. So is this Israelis or pro-Israelis pretending to be Palestinians, or Palestinians who've given up on self-determination, or what?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Luigi Thirty posted:

So a presidential candidate spoke at AIPAC?

Alligator Horse
Mar 23, 2013

The political world is so upside-down now that George loving Will of all people is bemoaning Trump's nominal whitening of the GOP.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

drat is she running for president or something

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

good morning

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Luigi Thirty posted:

yep, still despise the bipartisan Israel consensus

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Pope Guilty posted:

Speaking of, I keep getting Promoted Tweets from some org called Sawtona that's super-mad about BDS pressuring Sodastream out of the illegal settlements. Google doesn't turn up a lot of info, and their website seems to mostly be mad about anti-Israeli apartheid protestors and BDS. So is this Israelis or pro-Israelis pretending to be Palestinians, or Palestinians who've given up on self-determination, or what?

is that those ones that are like "well congrats you pressured them out of settlements and now all the Palestinians are out of jobs"

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe

I was fine with all this except left handed, guillotine

Alligator Horse
Mar 23, 2013

Left-handed? Over the line. Mark it zero.

e: fuckin beaten.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

kill all adjectives

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Windshield replaced :toot:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Aeryk posted:

I was fine with all this except left handed, guillotine

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Aeryk posted:

oh god I'm still hungover from friday
turn on your monitor

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Thank God John Oliver is finally pointing out how absurd this Trump wall idea is, hopefully he calls it a new meme name like dwallf that we can use to finally take down Trump

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
more like donald dumbf

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

Thank God John Oliver

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
noetisexual – being mentally attracted first and foremost, an attraction to the ways their mind works rather than a narrow aspect like “intelligence”

chrsit

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hey baby does that capacity for lateral thinking go all the way up

Alligator Horse
Mar 23, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

hey baby does that capacity for lateral thinking go all the way up

Jacob's Ladder Stairway to Heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Luigi Thirty posted:

is that those ones that are like "well congrats you pressured them out of settlements and now all the Palestinians are out of jobs"

yeah all they ever post is about how BDS hates Palestinians

• Locked thread