Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

They won't be happy until Joe Cumia runs out of his brother's money and kills himself. It don't make ya a bad person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
All of this because his brother couldn't take jokes about having a trans girlfriend well. :laugh:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

onemillionzombies posted:

The O&A reddit isnt stopping until the Cumia bros are buried in a cornfield.
Why stop there? Plenty other people left they hate.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

That's hilarious.

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

You ever hear of the neutron bomb?

Guess Joe got kicked off the Loudoun state fair bill.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

"Any of you that have spoken to Mr. Cumia know that the allegations are... yeah okay they're pretty true."

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Mr Mayor: Do the right thing for America in 2016, and don't let a bar in your city make their own choices.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

The thing that bugs me the most in that hysterical rant is the use of "CEO's"

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
I'd love to know the mental gymnastics Joe puts himself through to reconcile the fact that he makes a living riding the coattails of one of the most liberal and politically progressive rock bands of all time...

"boot straps" indeed.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Not only for Mr. Cumia, but for AMERICA in 2016 :patriot: :pedo:

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I googled "U2 tribute band" to see if his band shows up anywhere - it doesn't in the first 5 pages at least.

Also, google, wtf:

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

jyrka posted:

I googled "U2 tribute band" to see if his band shows up anywhere - it doesn't in the first 5 pages at least.
Actually, I think it's the second result (notu2.com).

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Phlag posted:

Actually, I think it's the second result (notu2.com).

Good catch, 7th for me but yeah. Also :lol: that loving website.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

bigman.50grand posted:

I'd love to know the mental gymnastics Joe puts himself through to reconcile the fact that he makes a living riding the coattails of one of the most liberal and politically progressive rock bands of all time...

"boot straps" indeed.

Let's not kid ourselves, he actually makes his living off of whatever allowance Ant gives him.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
http://www.notu2.com/Schedule.htm

Looks like all of their dates cancelled except for a community theatre show and a fundraiser for a private boarding school that costs almost $50k/year to attend.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
"Due to site upgrades listings on this schedule will remain limited until further notice."

Is this new?

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

He's the worst guy in the whole O&A extended universe.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

An Enormous Boner posted:

He's the worst guy in the whole O&A extended universe.
That's a bold claim, what did I miss?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

T Bowl posted:

That is loving hilarious.

Despite the attempts to frame this as 'middle management afraid to lose their jobs' making kneejerk reactions, the best part is "Anonymous, sociopaths." I don't think it's fat-fingering, I think Joe is legitimately retarded. Which is strange coming from a bigot who leans on the whole 'speak English' bandwagon. Then again, I'm assuming a lot out of a sixty-year old loser who still hasn't figured out not to engage in fights on Reddit by claiming to want to beat someone up sight unseen.

Apoplexy posted:

I don't think I've ever been more angry after reading something than I am right now.

The amount of delusion is staggering, isn't it? This chucklefuck really thinks he's going to save his gig by writing the worst attempt at a professional letter made by someone who doesn't have to wear a diaper. Never mind that this whole incident will be wrapped up in five minutes once that pesky 'middle management' forward the saved tweets of Joe Cumia dropping racial slurs on.

onemillionzombies posted:

The O&A reddit isnt stopping until the Cumia bros are buried in a cornfield.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

They won't be happy until Joe Cumia runs out of his brother's money and kills himself. It don't make ya a bad person.

The Cumias brought this on themselves. Ant alone knows that the best thing to have done is to simply duck low and take the punches instead of overreacting. And Joe should have known that too since he's been part of the show for eons now. They never really got that their livelihoods depended on the same base of people that is going after them. It's just astounding to see so much hubris and delusion coming together so well.

jyrka posted:

All of this because his brother couldn't take jokes about having a trans girlfriend well. :laugh:

And, after losing a million-dollar job thanks to Twitter, CONTINUES TO POST ON IT WHILE INTOXICATED NEARLY TWO YEARS LATER. loving Bobo knows better than that. Then again, I'm half-tempted to vote for Hillary this year on the off-chance that if putting a non-white person in power over the country causes this much insanity that putting a woman would result in Ant hiding out in Montana and eventually being arrested when he falls for a Sovcit scam and tries to take over a birdhouse on federal land.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

The Modern Leper posted:

"Due to site upgrades listings on this schedule will remain limited until further notice."

Is this new?

quote:

Due to site upgrades listings on this schedule will remain limited until further notice.

If you'd like to find out where 2U, AJ, PH or Solo Joe will be performing,
please sign up their mailing list HERE:

(we do not give out email addresses and you'll only receive an email for shows in your area, and only for the band(s) you specify)

rottgutt@optonline.net

Please include your Name Town and State in the body of your email
and which band(s) for whom you'd like performance info. in your area

Thank you for your support and understanding!"

I bet people are just lining up to jump through all these hoops to see a U2 cover band. Also that email box is definitely not overflowing with dick pics and tubgirl.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

CrashCat posted:

That's a bold claim, what did I miss?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Pearl Harbour
9/11
Anth Attacked

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
This is starting to smell like a Cumia death spiral to me. I'm picking Anthony in my 2016 dead pool.

E: even over Fez

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Anthony will die of old age. So, yeah, 2016.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

hahahaha drat

I'm still putting Lady Di at least a notch higher on the pathetic scale but that's pretty strong

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

From some dude on the subreddit:

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

From some dude on the subreddit:

oh my god im so glad these people exist.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

This is starting to smell like a Cumia death spiral to me. I'm picking Anthony in my 2016 dead pool.

E: even over Fez

gently caress Ant, I'm guessing Joe will kick off the mortal coil due to heart strain alone. Ant will probably see some jail time however.

Under the vegetable posted:

oh my god im so glad these people exist.

They're better at the game than the loving show was. That's the part that gets me: no millions of dollars or radio station needed. It's a strange beauty to behold.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
The Rich Vos plugging game is loving awesome. You guys shoulda saw the amount of Vosrolling going on on the subreddit in the last few weeks. BONNIE MCFARLANE ADMITS TO LESBIAN ENCOUNTER WITH AMY SCHUMER! (link to the part of My Wife Hates Me podcast where Rich plugs the Magoobi's gig)

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Okay I'm about ready to drop the Bonfire if tomorrow's episode is still more than half sex-for-the-sake-of-sex talk. What I'm hearing every week from them sounds more and more like what little I heard of Jim Norton's advice show (which would be sex or addict advice).

Man even that long winded Phish segment was more entertaining.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I really liked them when I first listened.. but you're right.. I haven't listened in a couple months. I didn't concisely stop listening, but reflecting now, their sex talk all-the-loving-time is probably the major reason I've stopped caring.

They're funny dudes but they really seem to phone that show in almost all of the time.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

They need to stop taking callers.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

They need to stop taking callers.

Hell no, the Brad call was what snagged me on them. I like when they play along with callers. I'm just sick of the 10-30 minute blocks of people talking about their dicks/pussies and then sending them photos of it.

Most of what they do is great, but I feel like they spend less time doing their best stuff and the most time doing interactive sex talk. I mean I'm sure it's fun for them and all but it's not comedic in the least.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Morter posted:

Hell no, the Brad call was what snagged me on them. I like when they play along with callers. I'm just sick of the 10-30 minute blocks of people talking about their dicks/pussies and then sending them photos of it.

10-30 minute blocks of people talking about their dicks/pussies is almost every caller that's ever called the show except for Brad. Something's wrong with you.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

I mean I've listened to all of them and apart from Brad who was marginally funny and then that one gross lady who was not remotely funny, every caller has been total poo poo and gone on wayyyy too long.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
That grody rear end size queen was well worth 400 lovely callers.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Something's wrong with you.

Why are you trying to start a fight.

Also, I don't think every caller propels the pair into dick-talk, but normally I'm finding it funny when they listen to the first five seconds of what a caller has to say then just go on a two minute riff, completely over-shadowing them. But then again, I'm usually doing something else when I listen to the Bonfire so maybe I'm just not noticing.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Morter posted:

Why are you trying to start a fight.

Also, I don't think every caller propels the pair into dick-talk, but normally I'm finding it funny when they listen to the first five seconds of what a caller has to say then just go on a two minute riff, completely over-shadowing them. But then again, I'm usually doing something else when I listen to the Bonfire so maybe I'm just not noticing.

I'm trying to start a fight because I have a cool badass Brother Joe "take no baloney" attitude.

Ron and Fez did it better than anyone else. Maybe they were the only good ones, actually. Say the thing, hang up.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Al-mLdDTTQ

The periscopes and stories surrounding Piss Stanley's bottom was my favorite #Bennington era so far. Is he still sober? I haven't had time to listen lately but I remember him saying he would start drinking again after a set date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I'm trying to start a fight because I have a cool badass Brother Joe "take no baloney" attitude.

Ron and Fez did it better than anyone else. Maybe they were the only good ones, actually. Say the thing, hang up.
I miss the halcyon days of the Comedy Pyramids :smith:

• Locked thread