Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Funny, I was reading the Historical Facts thread and just found out about the source for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Funny, I was reading the Historical Facts thread and just found out about the source for this.

That's why I found it. I knew the original picture, but I love the 40K one. I'm pretty sure that there's an Ork version somewhere as well.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im at work so somebody get me "the assassination of Warboss Lincoln"

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Hihohe posted:

Im at work so somebody get me "the assassination of Warboss Lincoln"

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

New Warboss

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Vocaloids?
Edit: Why are they sideways?

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

These loss edits are taking it too far

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

ElMaligno posted:

Vocaloids?
Edit: Why are they sideways?

Why not?

http://i.imgur.com/pXnnY0B.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So drat much undertale fan art. Unfortunately, mostly 'charisk'.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Say Nothing posted:

So drat much undertale fan art. Unfortunately, mostly 'charisk'.

WTF fanart of Undertale and Special Feeling?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Yardbomb posted:

Hotline Miami is a cool series with cool fanart

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

The spider one was the "good" fan-submitted character, right? I've always liked that one, despite never playing the game (and generally disliking spiders, for that matter).

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
muffet is extremely cute and good

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Mezzanine posted:

The spider one was the "good" fan-submitted character, right? I've always liked that one, despite never playing the game (and generally disliking spiders, for that matter).

No, Muffet was a stretch goal; he promised to hire a special guest artist to design a character (in that case, former DreamWorks employee Michelle Czajkowski). The backer rewards are So Sorry, i.e. obese dragon OC with randomly-generated hat that only appears in a hidden room for one hour every year, and Glyde, an extremely rare random encounter that only appears if you hang out in front of the dev room for long enough. There are also a few fan-submitted NPCs you can find if you backtrack.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
You're in a room with So Sorry and Jerry. You have a gun. You only have one bullet. What do you do?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
LARP Persona 3

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

You're in a room with So Sorry and Jerry. You have a gun. You only have one bullet. What do you do?

Fire in the air and go "Aaaaah".

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

loving off myself

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

dpbjinc posted:

No, Muffet was a stretch goal; he promised to hire a special guest artist to design a character (in that case, former DreamWorks employee Michelle Czajkowski). The backer rewards are So Sorry, i.e. obese dragon OC with randomly-generated hat that only appears in a hidden room for one hour every year, and Glyde, an extremely rare random encounter that only appears if you hang out in front of the dev room for long enough. There are also a few fan-submitted NPCs you can find if you backtrack.

Thanks for the clarification and link to the artist! Wow, she's the "Ava's Demon" artist? Cool beans.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

dpbjinc posted:

You forgot the Literal Furry.

Heath has a new favorite as of 08:09 on Mar 22, 2016

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

That's not actually in the game.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Someone alert Nintendo about this egregious IP abuse!

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttKf9naqVY&t=16m9s

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
That reminded me, there was this one Kingdom Hearts comic about the spaceship minigame, and how you can make it a mass of blocks that can't do anything but crash. Anyone know where that's from?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Probably Awkward Zombie.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Mr Tastee posted:

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Fire in the air and go "Aaaaah".

These three tell a story:

...yes, it is a Pacific Rim crossover.

Not horrible enough? The Shad got ya covered.

Too horrible? How about Young Cloud and Tina eating popsicles.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

That last one is disgusting

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
My friends, have you heard about the greatest RPG of 2015 according to RPG Codex that is Underrail?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This one hit me like a jump scare.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

The gun in the game has no bullets and you still kill things with it, I'm not seeing a problem

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Mezzanine posted:

That boss fight is incredibly fun, probably my favorite for how it mixes things up.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Zero Seven is a good band.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

silentsnack posted:

Not horrible enough? The Shad got ya covered.

Help, this pic's edge has left me disemboweled!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Foggy is way too handsome in that.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

Foggy is way too handsome in that.

I've only seen the Netflix version but agreed.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Hey guys let's just literally never talk to me again maybe that'll fix things

One I figured out what was going on here I laughed my rear end off.

I mean, who wouldn't want to be a supervillain with Gilbert Gottfried as your stand?

• Locked thread