Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Mystic Stylez posted:

It was written: Tygod will lead the Bills to the AFCCG and lose to his master Flacco

Bills making the playoffs is a poison chalice this year. Upside: Bills finally break the dry spell. Downside: Rex Ryan sticks around. I love The Real Sexy Rexy, but he is not a good HC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Also, we made substitutions virtually all the time on defense. You'd see guys constantly running on and off the field, and sometimes they weren't even set by the time the ball was snapped. Play-calls also tended to get in late(also an issue on offense). I'm not sure anyone knew what was going on.
Personnel confusion is a staple of the Rex Ryan defense. It also means that you're usually burning 2-3 TOs per game because the defense isn't set. It doesn't get better with time.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Alfred Morris is now a Dallas Cowboy with a 2 year deal.

2016 Rushing leader spotted.

quote:

If you guys think MLS has good atmosphere imagine poo poo like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp3IUwcGuRY#t=29s

We need more fans like this in the states. The Polish youth under-12s away sections own harder than most football stadiums here. I mean, aside from all the racism.

Basically St. Pauli is the model club.

Wouldn't mind more of this either. (Turkey gave a 2-match penalty to FENERBAHÇE for unruly fans, but at the last second, made it a "women only" game. The next day, 50,000 gals showed up and went bananas).

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

bigmcgaffney posted:

McAdoo is still borrowing his dad's clothes I see

Maybe McAdoo used to be super fat, lost a ton of weight but doesn't want to buy a new wardrobe?

Woof. This is basically what the Vikings were doing last year and it stunted Bridgewater's development.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Forever_Peace posted:

Basically St. Pauli is the model club.

St. Pauli owns and I'm not just saying that because my local club have really close ties with them.

They're basically Punk Rock: The Team. Poor as poo poo, but still manage to compete.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

WHOOPS posted:

Maybe McAdoo used to be super fat, lost a ton of weight but doesn't want to buy a new wardrobe?

This is exactly what happened. Remember that suit at his first HC press conference?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ehud posted:

One other takeaway from the coach breakfast this morning

https://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/712247224143626240

wth were we doing before? is this why dallas thomas is so weak? lol

Time to start using the old timey perfectly spherical dumbbells

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I remember someone (Febreeze I think) photoshopped McAdoo's head onto that with "Same as it ever was" macroed on it and I ended up crying with laughter.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm gonna go listen to Talking Heads now

I remember the first time I heard them. It was "Road to Nowhere" which played during the credits of Little Monsters starring Fred Savage and Howie Mandel

learned a lot of good things from that movie

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
https://twitter.com/JimOwczarski/status/712240599869444096

:suicide:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/712295104841646080

:suicide:

Nov 6, 2002

Why is anyone signing Trent Richardson in 2016?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

NC-17 posted:

Why is anyone signing Trent Richardson in 2016?

Trolling the internet.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Re: ticket chat -
So this guy who worked in my office has Seahawks season tickets. He's one of these legacy holders who bought them when the team was poo poo and has had them for years. He never goes, he just sells them for a profit. Now, I'm not sure how it works with the Seahawks, but this is where the past tense part comes in. He recently came in to work and attempted to stab a coworker to death, so I'm thinking he might not be in a position to claim those tickets for a while. If the renewal lapses, you think it's possible to call dibs with the hawk's box office?

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
No.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

John: hey u wanna com play 4 us? lol

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Parmesan Basil posted:

I'm glad we locked him up though because he's the best linebacker in the league when healthy.

Ah, stage 1 Lamar Woodley Syndrome

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Linedance posted:

So this guy who worked in my office has Seahawks season tickets. He's one of these legacy holders who bought them when the team was poo poo and has had them for years. He never goes, he just sells them for a profit. Now, I'm not sure how it works with the Seahawks, but this is where the past tense part comes in. He recently came in to work and attempted to stab a coworker to death, so I'm thinking he might not be in a position to claim those tickets for a while. If the renewal lapses, you think it's possible to call dibs with the hawk's box office?

hahahahahahaha

Nov 6, 2002

Ehud posted:

hahahahahahaha

A glimpse into your future perhaps.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Linedance posted:

Never. Pre-PSLs the Jets would offer any available upgrades to existing STHs with the most seniority and work their way backwards down the list. If you didn't have tickets at all and your number was finally called, you'd get the choice options of endzone upper deck.

It's the reason I justified my PSLs. I paid to skip the 25 year wait to get into the lower bowl 20 yard line.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

NC-17 posted:

A glimpse into your future perhaps.

I wish somebody would stab me so I could take some time off

Linedance posted:

is there a news article about this btw

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Ehud posted:

I wish somebody would stab me so I could take some time off

is there a news article about this btw

Plenty, but I try to be vague about where I work on the forums for reasons I can't fully explain. It seems like wisdom (but is probably just vague paranoia).

Also I think the victim is paralysed now, so bear that in mind. Might want to check the sightlines for the wheelchair seats at your local stadium first.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/712306419828203520

Guess I know who the Chiefs will be restructuring to clean up some cap space.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

No Butt Stuff posted:

Should have done that poo poo weeks ago to clear up space for Sean Smith

Cunts

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Looks like the Chiefs lost a third round pick after all

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Facebook still the best place to get good opinions

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

RIP Ray Rice's carrer

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

me, personally, am a man of admitting stuff

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/712315833826025472

severe lack of pin on numbers for ineligible receivers and no establishment of the peyton manning "i've fallen and i can't get up" rule.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

19 is a bad rule.

That one time I saw a team kick off from the opposing team's 40 was loving hilarious.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ahahahahahahahaha look at Caldwell

One day he will find the right airplane.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Linedance posted:

Offer to buy them from him under the guise of helping him afford legal help.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

No Butt Stuff posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/712315833826025472

severe lack of pin on numbers for ineligible receivers and no establishment of the peyton manning "i've fallen and i can't get up" rule.

Tweet got pulled.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

whypick1 posted:

Tweet got pulled.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/712318292724211712

he reposted it for some reason. guess he had a typo

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

remember in the 2012 off-season when the bengals had no receivers other than aj and every time marvin got asked about it he said "well we have this armon binns" and then they drafted jones and sanu?

the bengals will be fine

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I don't understand. They didn't make cut blocks illegal and chop blocks were already illegal.

Also lol
https://twitter.com/ArmandoSalguero/status/712318667971698688

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:wtc:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ozu posted:

I don't understand. They didn't make cut blocks illegal and chop blocks were already illegal.

Some chop blocks are legal as long as it's a running play to the side of the field where the block occurs.

It's dumb that that was left legal, I have no idea why honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/armandosalguero/status/712321630907727872

lol

• Locked thread