Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I don't remember anything, myself - every GOP voter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

which is why I'm sure he called for the immediate arrest and imprisonment of the entire extended bundy clan, plus all of their weirdo friends and supporters on the outside and those weird girls in love with James Holmes

They didn't kill anyone and instead of shooting the cops they were peacefully arrested.

Also the casual sexism you're throwing out is loving disgusting.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

zoux posted:

You think a single prospective Trump/Cruz voter disagrees with that?

He could have said anything about muslim groups but to say he wants a bigger government specifically to keep muslims in ghettos is going to cause most right wingers to pause

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Better Dead Than Ted

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

pathetic little tramp posted:

Aaaaaaaand Trump wins. Jesus Christ how is Cruz so bad at this.

not that that isn't a horrific statement but it's not exactly going to hurt Cruz in a republican primary

i mean it'll actually probably help him there.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Squizzle posted:

"There's nothing in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that says a dog can't conduct an enhanced interrogation!"

In 2016, you'll see suspected terrorists get...WATERBUDDED!

hehehehe

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Trump will turn out to right about everything including well-done steaks and yes I know how unreal that last part sounds.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

AllanGordon posted:

They didn't kill anyone and instead of shooting the cops they were peacefully arrested.

Also the casual sexism you're throwing out is loving disgusting.

lol i think you have me confused with someone who gives a poo poo about microaggressions

i don't know why you're so weak on terrorists. why don't you want to take out their support network? Sad!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The police will fight the muslims in their madrassas and no go zones so you don't have to. When the terrorism is defeated the police will put the muslims on the other side of the wall that mexico built for us.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Why is liberal Ted Cruz settling for merely securing the muslim neighborhoods?

Why aren't we air-dropping pigs blood and pork fat on these known terrorist brood-pits to de-islamify them once and for all?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

He could have said anything about muslim groups but to say he wants a bigger government specifically to keep muslims in ghettos is going to cause most right wingers to pause

Remember how Trump said we should apply a religious test to entry into the country and all the republicans did jack-nicholson-nod.gif

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Louisgod posted:

Ideally I'd like to see the robots painted purple and pink with gold highlights and constantly yell "Stop, Muslim!".

What about "Halt, Moslem" or Mohammadman?

Do your heart and best intentions tell you he did not say that, but the facts and evidence say otherwise?

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

the right wing has no problem with bigger government when it serves their interests, namely dealing with those people

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Peachstapler posted:

Trump will turn out to right about everything including well-done steaks and yes I know how unreal that last part sounds.

when I visited the parents last weekend, they pressure-cooked steaks after searing them in the pan

they were the juiciest, tenderest things in the world, and they were well-done

you'll cave eventually

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Do It Once Right posted:

Why aren't we air-dropping pigs blood and pork fat on these known terrorist brood-pits to de-islamify them once and for all?
Because in accordance to Hanafi madthab, it's cheaper to just drop massive payloads of live eels on them.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Fiction posted:

Torture doesn't work though

It works just fine for its real purpose of making the torturers feel good.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Peachstapler posted:

Because in accordance to In Hanafi madthab, it's cheaper to just drop massive payloads of live eels on them.

What the gently caress how do these rules even come to exist?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

lol are you joking

the number one lesson any conscious person could take from this primary is that the base doesn't give a tin poo poo about big government as long as it's doing the right things

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Karl Sharks posted:

The Jews have very similar rules. Like popcorn shrimp would also qualify. Boom, you been de-Allah'd.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

TwinsensRevenge posted:

the right wing has no problem with bigger government when it serves their interests, namely dealing with those people

But that would make them hypocrites.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

gotta establish an in-group somehow. might as well be through byzantine rules about what you can and cant eat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Just look how well Trump's purity tests work to keep protesters out of his rallies!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Epic High Five posted:

Just look how well Trump's purity tests work to keep protesters out of his rallies!

He's still working on the Voigt-Drumpff method

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Peachstapler posted:

The Jews have very similar rules. Like popcorn shrimp would also qualify. Boom, you been de-Allah'd.

paranoid randroid posted:

gotta establish an in-group somehow. might as well be through byzantine rules about what you can and cant eat

Yes, but the specific thing he's referring to I Googled and got this:

quote:

According to Imam Ahmed Ibn Hanbal (RA) And Imam Shafi (RA) all living creatures that live in the sea are halal whether they are in the form of fish or not. Imam Malik (RA) has said that all living creatures are halal except for a eel. Based on this oyster, shrimp, lobsters and crabs will be permissible to consume. (Hidayah p.442 v.4 & Al Lubab p.533 v.7)

Every seafood is okay, just not eel. I get food rules and whatnot, but how did it come down to just eels being a no-go?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Karl Sharks posted:

Every seafood is okay, just not eel. I get food rules and whatnot, but how did it come down to just eels being a no-go?

Eels are kind of creepy, okay?

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-pI4k1i0Ck

When Hillary's lost the View ladies to Donald Trump you know it's bad.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
[regarding Rob Ford's death]

Montasque posted:

Cancer. I know, we all thought he would tumble off of a building or OD, or something more gloriously stupid/reckless, no, just cancer.

However, it was liposarcoma, so it was literally fat cancer. It all worked out in the end.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Karl Sharks posted:

eels are a very phallic food

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

Karl Sharks posted:

They look like penis...es. penii.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Brannock posted:

Remember when Trump was mocked and called simple-minded for saying that Islamists have entrenched support networks and are closely supported by their families?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/22/brussels-attacks-show-how-global-terror-networks-act-local

You should have realized the interchangeable shitheads who post here were going to pretend they didn't laugh about how that orange clown (with small hands) wants to assassinate women and children when you brought this up.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

dog nudges a sheet of paper in front of the terrorist that has

AM GooD BOY?

[ ] YEs
[ ] NO

written on it

Squizzle posted:

"There's nothing in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that says a dog can't conduct an enhanced interrogation!"

In 2016, you'll see suspected terrorists get...WATERBUDDED!

Could do good cop bad cop with a cat partner and you'd be Hollywood bound.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

probably due to a room full of imams arguing at great length until someone stands up and goes "FINE THEYRE loving HARAAM! ANY OBJECTIONS? NO? GOOD!"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

You should have realized the interchangeable shitheads who post here were going to pretend they didn't laugh about how that orange clown (with small hands) wants to assassinate women and children when you brought this up.

Thread Cop doing his rounds again

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Brannock posted:

Remember when Trump was mocked and called simple-minded for saying that Islamists have entrenched support networks and are closely supported by their families?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/22/brussels-attacks-show-how-global-terror-networks-act-local

I think the mocking was more for the implication that it would be necessary to bomb the families of suspected terrorists in an indiscriminate fashion, which is indeed idiotic.

Donald Trump posted:

“I would knock the hell out of ISIS… [and] when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families,”

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Halt, shitposter!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

He does though?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Shifty Pony posted:

Could do good cop bad cop with a cat partner and you'd be Hollywood bound.

I would vote for this

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
your posts are not in order, comrade. step this way please.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

StandardVC10 posted:

Eels are kind of creepy, okay?

eels are delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

probably due to a room full of imams arguing at great length until someone stands up and goes "FINE THEYRE loving HARAAM! ANY OBJECTIONS? NO? GOOD!"

sounds like you were there...

what are you hiding

• Locked thread