Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i had unagi once, at a good sushi place, and it mostly just tasted like the teriyaki sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Dalaram posted:

They look like penis...es. penii.

Actually, it's "penes."

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

You should have realized the interchangeable shitheads who post here were going to pretend they didn't laugh about how that orange clown (with small hands) wants to assassinate women and children when you brought this up.

You're an enormous loving whiner just like Donald Trump.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/712316620715245572

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
teeny weeny orangey penes

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Karl Sharks posted:

Every seafood is okay, just not eel. I get food rules and whatnot, but how did it come down to just eels being a no-go?
It is widely considered so because the eel has no scales.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

oh jeez oh gosh i dunno maybe??

vs

gently caress YEAH I'M COMING GET READY!! TRUMP!!!!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I choose to believe some Imam back in the day was out by the coast or something, saw an eel for the first time, got mad spooked, and came back all "GOD SAYS NO EELS OK?!"

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

You should have realized the interchangeable shitheads who post here were going to pretend they didn't laugh about how that orange clown (with small hands) wants to assassinate women and children when you brought this up.

THIS THREAD IS OUT OF ORDER

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I'd like to apologize on behalf of all of D&D for not giving a fair shake to the man whose only foreign policy proposals are "commit additional war crimes."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Unfortunately for the GOP the body count of these attacks is firmly within the Newtown "just freedom being free, we shouldn't do anything" zone so I doubt they'll get much sympathy from their base for pandering

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Unfortunately for the GOP the body count of these attacks is firmly within the Newtown "just freedom being free, we shouldn't do anything" zone so I doubt they'll get much sympathy from their base for pandering

On the other hand, MUSLIMS

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
Seems like Thread Cop really does trigger all the leftists in the thread to start doing another round of crying every time he posts.

Wow he's going against our narrative!!! Time to use our weak lib memes to try to take him down a notch.

Good to know Trump is going to get another cycle of how maybe he is right about the muslims.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
holy poo poo its the "triggered" meme. this dude has got no mercy

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

AllanGordon posted:

Seems like Thread Cop really does trigger all the leftists in the thread to start doing another round of crying every time he posts.

Wow he's going against our narrative!!! Time to use our weak lib memes to try to take him down a notch.

Good to know Trump is going to get another cycle of how maybe he is right about the muslims.

Opposition to torture and targeting the families of criminals/terrorists is not a leftist position. It is a basic loving human decency position.

Like, we hanged Nazis for doing this stuff.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
How long are we going to have to wait for someone to force Cruz to explain what "patrol and secure" means in practical terms? I'm trying but I can't come up with an explanation that doesn't involve a literal police state in Muslim neighborhoods.

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

AllanGordon posted:

Reset the clock of this loving guy bitching about leftists and liberals

go back to your safe space if you're so delicate

trigger warning: no one gives a gently caress

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

AllanGordon posted:

Did you see the youtube video of The View ladies talking about how what Donald Trump says makes sense?

When Hillary Clinton loses The View ladies you know she's hosed.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i hereby declare this thread a trump hugbox for trump folks to just fuckin /pol/ around in

get to /pol/in', friends

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
nice, uh... nice, *flips through huge tome titled Ownage By Rote* nice fee-fees, tumblrinas

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

doesn't seem that much of a stretch to promise to visit a place

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bernice Anders posted:

Did you see the youtube video of The View ladies talking about how what Donald Trump says makes sense?

When Hillary Clinton loses The View ladies you know she's hosed.

Nice theory crafting, this probably explains why he's doing so unprecedented well with women

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

AsInHowe posted:

I would vote for this

"Now James, I know you didn't mean to run with the wrong pack. We both know that deep down you are a Good Boy. But my partner Furb... She doesn't believe me about you James, and she has the ear of the Chief. Can't you just throw me a bone to change her mind? Otherwise... Well just look at her.."

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Nice theory crafting, this probably explains why he's doing so unprecedented well with women

Well, who am I to disagree with the elder stateswomen on the View?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i definitely know that I respect the opinions of the hosts of daytime talk show/fourth estate The View

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Three Olives posted:

How long are we going to have to wait for someone to force Cruz to explain what "patrol and secure" means in practical terms? I'm trying but I can't come up with an explanation that doesn't involve a literal police state in Muslim neighborhoods.

How long are we going to have to wait for someone to force Cruz into a locker?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

StandardVC10 posted:

Opposition to torture and targeting the families of criminals/terrorists is not a leftist position. It is a basic loving human decency position.

We'd also have hanged ourselves for Dresden under those rules so uh maybe we were mostly playing moral victor?

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

sharkbomb posted:

go back to your safe space if you're so delicate

It's not the cuck libs who get probated from posting in this thread.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Epic High Five posted:

I dunno what your dumb buzzword is supposed to mean. I just think Hillary is looking really weak today and the fact that Th View is starting to say ridiculous poo poo like "Donald Trump is actually pretty reasonable" should be alarming if you're not ready to Heil Trump in 2017.

I am not a Trump supporter, I just see the writing on the wall.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

quadrophrenic posted:

i definitely know that I respect the opinions of the hosts of daytime talk show/fourth estate The View

They certainly aren't known for generating the stupidest political opinions of all time.

But if I had to guess the 2016 registered Bernice Anders is probably an extremely fair and open minded poster

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
this is some boring /pol/ing

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

quadrophrenic posted:

I respect the opinions of women. It's something to note that you don't if they go against your narrative.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

zoux posted:

Well, who am I to disagree with the elder stateswomen on the View?

Hey GoT guy, do the View as the old crones of the Khalasar tia

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

We'd also have hanged ourselves for Dresden under those rules so uh maybe we were mostly playing moral victor?

Strategic bombing was probably a war crime, I agree.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

quadrophrenic posted:

this is some boring /pol/ing

gently caress/MARRY/KILL, GO

Frederick Barbarossa, Erwin Rommel, Charles Martel

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
These women are dumb cunts! I'm a feminist since I'm voting for Hilary.

Cognitive dissonance at work in this thread I see.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
can i get an Interchangeable Shithead gangtag up in here

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Squizzle posted:

"There's nothing in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that says a dog can't conduct an enhanced interrogation!"

In 2016, you'll see suspected terrorists get...WATERBUDDED!

been some real choice poo poo but i just want to say bless you for this

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

StandardVC10 posted:

We hanged Nazis for losing.

The strong do as they will, the weak suffer what they must.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AllanGordon posted:

I respect the opinions of women The View. It's something to note that you don't if they go against your narrative. I am a huge moron.

• Locked thread