Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

GameCube posted:

that's verbatim btw. i didn't make any of that up

I didn't watch the whole video because I don't want to see anyone die, but it's heartwarming to think that the Oregon State Police are like the Make-A-Wish network for adults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

keyboard vomit posted:

As is the gamer
:thejoke:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tusen Takk posted:

an unarmed civilian

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
Pittsburgh has banned any new plantings of Bradford Pear trees.

Apr 7, 2003

"The government is oppressing me and appropriating my property!" - man driving a $75k truck

Apr 7, 2003

graph posted:

Pittsburgh has banned any new plantings of Bradford Pear trees.

They still smell better than Anthrocon

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...re-he-was-shot/

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

"The government is oppressing me and appropriating my property!" - man driving a $75k truck

I saw a person on Facebook recently whose profile and cover photos are a pair of trucks

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
gamer culture is a stand in for the old fraternal orders (you can tell based on the gender ratios)

this doesn't mean eliminating it would necessarily be genocide, no more than opposing one of the more famous fraternal orders

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

computer parts posted:

the old fraternal orders

no butt stuff

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:eyepop:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

he tried to crossdraw twice after attempting to run down LEOs at the roadblock

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

oh

well now I feel less mad

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

computer parts posted:

gamer culture is a stand in for the old fraternal orders (you can tell based on the gender ratios)

this doesn't mean eliminating it would necessarily be genocide, no more than opposing one of the more famous fraternal orders

was expecting skull and bones

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
cms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5d6EXIOHE

ccms: cms still largely poo poo

Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he tried to crossdraw twice after attempting to run down LEOs at the roadblock

A mile away, though, Finicum reportedly ran into a roadblock. When he tried to go around the roadblock, his truck got stuck in a snowbank.

Lmao

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
You know, in my next life, when I come back, I want to be someone in the WTA [Women’s Tennis Association] because they ride on the coattails of the men. They don’t make any decisions, and they are lucky. They are very, very lucky. If I was a lady player, I’d go down every night on my knees and thank God that Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal were born because they have carried this sport. They really have.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

prefect posted:

You know, in my next life, when I come back, I want to be someone in the WTA [Women’s Tennis Association] because they ride on the coattails of the men. They don’t make any decisions, and they are lucky. They are very, very lucky. If I was a lady player, I’d go down every night on my knees and thank God that Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal were born because they have carried this sport. They really have.

syq

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

actually I have a pretty good loving idea who said that

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Tusen Takk posted:

I'm not for those dudes in any way but why the gently caress did they shoot an unarmed civilian other than for being a loudmouth?

he wasn't unarmed

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

prefect posted:

it's funny because while I don't give a gently caress about tennis generally, the only time I'll actually watch is when Serena is out there sonning all types of competition. there's nothing on Earth that would get me to watch men's tennis

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Necc0 posted:

he wasn't unarmed

yeah I just read the article

I didn't pay any attention to that whole thing so that's my fault for assuming he was unarmed lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
blue tarp man
blue tarp man
blue tarp man hates federal man
they have a fight
federal wins
blue tarp man

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

graph posted:

blue tarp man
blue tarp man
they have a fight
federal wins
blue tarp man

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i cant take credit for that and i forget where i saw it

Apr 7, 2003

graph posted:

blue tarp man
blue tarp man
they have a fight
federal wins
blue tarp man

laffo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/en/me...np-paribas-open

"Earlier today I had the opportunity to speak with Raymond Moore," said BNP Paribas Open Owner, Larry Ellison. "Ray let me know that he has decided to step down from his roles as CEO and Tournament Director effective immediately. I fully understand his decision."

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

graph posted:

blue tarp man
blue tarp man
they have a fight
federal wins
blue tarp man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

graph posted:

i cant take credit for that and i forget where i saw it

one of the dungeons and dragons chat threads as it happened iirc

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

graph posted:

blue tarp man
blue tarp man
they have a fight
federal wins
blue tarp man

Apr 7, 2003

Current architect-behind-me-status: currently on the phone again about implementing a third normal form data warehouse with Hadoop. We need to have a meeting to figure out how to put things in tables.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
it makes me really sad that similarly to 9/11 the terrorists are eventually going to get exactly what they wanted from these attacks

Apr 7, 2003

Necc0 posted:

it makes me really sad that similarly to 9/11 the terrorists are eventually going to get exactly what they wanted from these attacks

Well yeah, people wouldn't be doing the terrorism if it weren't incredibly effective.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

graph posted:

blue tarp man
blue tarp man
they have a fight
federal wins
blue tarp man

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Necc0 posted:

"just send these fukken immigrants BACK!!"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Citizen Tayne posted:

Current architect-behind-me-status: currently on the phone again about implementing a third normal form data warehouse with Hadoop. We need to have a meeting to figure out how to put things in tables.

ugh architects designing furniture is the worst

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm a draftsman and I've never used hadoop. Sounds like some scrub tier architectural software

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

recruiters have been pushing Hadoop for ~big data~ at my uni

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.delfi.lv/bizness/uznemumi/foto-kino-citadele-atklaj-miljonu-eiro-verto-baltija-modernako-kinozali.d?id=47220863

our capital getting p sick cinema hall, looks like it's going to be one of the most modern for northeastern eu, easily the best in baltics

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Mar 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

keyboard vomit posted:

I'm a draftsman and I've never used hadoop. Sounds like some scrub tier architectural software

do actual people ever draw those drawings that are on blueprints? i've always liked the way they look. lots of nice straight lines

• Locked thread