Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Soothing Vapors posted:

it'd be much faster to do a few drooms for it

And you dont even have to reroll it once you get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

jujojoh posted:

Jubelio, I am sorry you were my first victim who didn't even get a proper mention. I want to see you rise to the top for the next tournament.

Bro I flew to the moon, never apologize for putting yellow names in the dirt. Speaking of, I suppose I need to get busy picking out a choice av for mr. never cosmic. Thats your new name ICR. mr. never cosmic. ever.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

jujojoh posted:

Frank, I know your hatred is real but I couldn't help noticing your fat face talk about autism. Which organization would you recommend to donate?

ORGANIZATION OF FRANKS WALLET!

I honestly don't know who does what, the walk I do is for Autism Speaks.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
So one more patch to get out their Women of Power Virginia/Shannon/Elektra stuff in the actual Women of Power month? Sounds good.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

FranktheBank posted:

ORGANIZATION OF FRANKS WALLET!

I honestly don't know who does what, the walk I do is for Autism Speaks.

https://www.autismspeaks.org and there is a big ole donate button on their front page.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Drythe posted:

The j4gs now own SA

J4Gs? Jews For Green Goblin?

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Jedit posted:

If urban dictionary knows it, its been around since 2003: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=j4g

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Jedit posted:

hmmm, problematic

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Everything. Literally EVERYTHING is ruined and the game is unplayable. Please be advised.

quote:

This has got to go. I don't look forward to logging in as much each time I see this

Spoilered above as to help you not quit the game or go into cardiac arrest.

ICR fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Mar 22, 2016

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Personally I feel that MH won't be back at the top of its game until it has become capable of inducing strokes.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

So the Emma graphical update?

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

MMAgCh posted:

Personally I feel that MH won't be back at the top of its game until it has become capable of inducing strokes.

this thread keeps giving me strokes anyway

ps. I hope whoever worked on Lateeno Punishguy's trenchcoat physics doesn't work on Emma's hair because :laffo:

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Finally getting around to watching the W110 finale. Great potential in that TTE commentating ICR. Almost as good as your Internet connection.

Grats go to the winner, for my failure to beat the pub consolation prize: winter cards. Way to up your game with that Nirvana music.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Person who reads thread, you know who you are: Can we get some unique buffs to Waifu Psylocke please?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Marvel Heroes 2016: We fixed an issue that caused epileptic seizures.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

if i preorder sai waifu, can psyblade waifu have buffs?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

She's on the schedule for December 2018

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

quote:

KainFTWKainFTW Posts: 417 Amazing
10:19AM in General Discussion

Why did you all lower Punisher's laser sight intensity?

The effect was awesome.

People who don't like it can lower their graphic settings...

Flag Quote · 1Insightful 51Disagree 2Agree Awesome 2LOL

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

No mention of SJWs 3/10

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

quote:

I'm a guy who LIKES seizures. I am pretty disappointed by the change and really enjoyed the gamble of seeing if I would achieve a seizure today.

As a guy who enjoys a seizure every now and then, I don't appreciate this. I was going to buy the new Punisher costume but I'll pass now.

I disagreed with all posts here saying the light should be removed or toned down. Just wish Gaz would let my voice be heard...

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

It's saifu, plz show respect

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

oh, my mistake

if i preorder saifu, can psifu have buffs?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I've had some downtime to explore the O.

quote:

Face is really ugly, belly too fat (she is not the Blob!), and her calfs are also too big.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

:vince:

Winner.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

I genuinely hope saifu is new psyfu.

Also,

NUMBERS PEOPLE

I'm actually trying to throw a build together for psylocke. Her uniques blow and I don't have a goat mask. Her slot 1 might be OK if it turns out the lack of skills on kirisute gomen and katana typhoon blow as much as I expect.

Looking for any stupid mistakes or oversights over myah: http://marvelheroes.info/build/38244/

Edit: Build assumes deadly assassin is toggled on, every 5 seconds toggled off to hit once as physical damage for procs, then turned back on.

Degs fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Mar 22, 2016

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I'm the min rolled power doop

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

it's a 25 uru

you're both fired

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I just wish they would give Psylocke an unique pass. I remember that Amthua made a big chart over which heroes needed updated uniques and Psylocke was marked as fine which made me die a bit inside

Maybe for X-men: Apocalypse (lol).

e; it was this one

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
And yeah Elektra will probably make psylocke look like a pile of purple butterfly poop

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

ndub posted:

it's a 25 uru

you're both fired

I got fiiiive kids to feed. Fixed.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

pretty sure if you want psilocke to be good you wait for xmen movie and for them to bake in whatever they give to elektra

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ndub posted:

it's a 25 uru

you're both fired

you're not my supervisor

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Lux Aeterna posted:

pretty sure if you want psilocke to be good you wait for xmen movie and for them to bake in whatever they give to elektra

so may?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Sure it can cut a car in half, but can it cut a tomato??

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Degs posted:

Edit: Build assumes deadly assassin is toggled on, every 5 seconds toggled off to hit once as physical damage for procs, then turned back on.
I'd rather use a different legendary than bother with this. ~Maximum deeps~ shall not be mine. :effort:

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
0 points in the defensive passive, a good build

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Kainser posted:

0 points in the defensive passive, a good build

I was paying more attention to omegas/gear. Fixed.

MMAgCh posted:

I'd rather use a different legendary than bother with this. ~Maximum deeps~ shall not be mine. :effort:

Honestly I just have deadly assassin set to mouse five with the don't-break-target-lock setting. Click it twice every few seconds, the end.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

she's not even cutting the car with the sword, what the hell? just jumping between two car halves that were probably ripped in twain by a better, more powerful x-hero.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Gaz was burned really hard by having an event for the FF movie, I really doubt they'll do anything more than adding a new Magneto costume or something in May.

Would be amazing if they had QoLs for Magneto/Psylocke/Cyclops/any other mediocre x-hero who is in that movie and added an enhanced Polaris costume or something since they can't do movie costumes but I doubt it.

e; maybe they'll try to fast track beast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
To the people that join discord to ask for invites to the SG, please add your in game name to your message in the #mhinvites channel.

Only 1-2 of the people on the discord can invite you to the SG. Some of you ask for an invite when we're not around, leaving your name in the chat will let us tell people who are on at different times to invite you.

add it to the op or something pls ty cosmic today

• Locked thread