Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Puistokemisti posted:

Maybe if the nazis weren't only ones who can be arsed to even pretend to care about workers, we wouldn't be at this situation.

sure turned out great for the workers

After 13(+3?) years of CockKusta the workers can go gently caress themselves though

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Mar 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Puistokemisti posted:

Maybe if the nazis weren't only ones who can be arsed to even pretend to care about workers, we wouldn't be at this situation.

This line worked a bit better before Valtakunnanjohtaja Soini decided to get in on the biggest worker-shafting government in recent history.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

DarkCrawler posted:

sure turned out great for the workers

After 13(+3?) years of CockKusta the workers can go gently caress themselves though

I understand that it's currently in fashion for left to poo poo on workers and all left parties are trying to outdo each other on which can distance itself työväestä the farthest but maybe if they could have contained their open contempt a bit better, we wouldn't be at the situation where their only change of representation is voting for some populist rear end in a top hat.

But it's cool, SDP seems to have learned exactly zero lessons about this so next elections their supposed voters will probably just stay home and then we'll get some new populist party and this same dance will repeat.

Cerebral Bore posted:

This line worked a bit better before Valtakunnanjohtaja Soini decided to get in on the biggest worker-shafting government in recent history.

Which was honestly pretty predictable but turns out that nihilism is not very popular philosophy outside certain internet forums and that people prefer to vote for parties that at least claim that they will represent them.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Puistokemisti posted:

I understand that it's currently in fashion for left to poo poo on workers and all left parties are trying to outdo each other on which can distance itself työväestä the farthest but maybe if they could have contained their open contempt a bit better, we wouldn't be at the situation where their only change of representation is voting for some populist rear end in a top hat.

But it's cool, SDP seems to have learned exactly zero lessons about this so next elections their supposed voters will probably just stay home and then we'll get some new populist party and this same dance will repeat.

I didn't vote for the populist assholes. As a worker. Looks like choices existed. Not that I'm that happy with mine, but sure as poo poo feel better then if I voted for Persus haha holy gently caress

EDIT: also not a fan of SDP, they're CockLite except when its election time, no more openly contempt of workers then any other party though, far less then some

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Mar 22, 2016

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

This is a new low in the level of finlandization.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Puistokemisti posted:

I think when you say worker you actually mean patriarchy.

Workers come in all shapes, colours and sizes but only one party panders directly to traditional white male (worker).

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

Have you been to the internet? It's not loving Chinese, South American guerillas or I don't know, Black Panthers filling up the internet's radical left, its middle class white 17-35 year olds. Unless you frequent Chinese-language forums, who knows

you think the chinese, south americans and black panthers don't use the internet? racist

even enlightened lefties make equally retarded generalizations outside of their own (ethnic) group as ligurs. you're being willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest to claim otherwise. source: these forums

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Fish of hemp posted:

Workers come in all shapes, colours and sizes but only one party panders directly to traditional white male (worker).

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

you think the chinese, south americans and black panthers don't use the internet? racist

even enlightened lefties make equally retarded generalizations outside of their own (ethnic) group as ligurs. you're being willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest to claim otherwise. source: these forums

I'm not sure what your point is, calling people ligurs isn't racist. It's political. When it comes to racist jokes, "enlightened lefties" on the particular sphere of the internet we are able to communicate in are overwhelmingly white and make fun of mostly white people. The far right is overwhelmingly white and make fun of mostly non-whites. Its not particularly difficult to comprehend, you are just making me overexplain it because of weird pedantry.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Mar 23, 2016

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
so is it more acceptable to say, for example, gas all jews and flay all slavs compared to making a friend of the family joke? why?

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Honestly it seems that DnD is racist against Finns.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

so is it more acceptable to say, for example, gas all jews and flay all slavs compared to making a friend of the family joke? why?

No.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

I can't tell, do you guys think this poster is serious?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

punakone posted:

This has been the case for a while now.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Calling finns mongols is racist against both right?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

kikkelivelho posted:

This has been the case for a while now.

It is rather interesting how liberal values go out the window, such as self-determination and sovereignty for countries when the case is your pet issues. Interestingly also, willfull ignorance is really common here.

Though I am going to say Im rather sad that I didnt even get a red title out of this.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

So we've decided together with Russia to effectively close the northern border for the next 6 months

http://yle.fi/uutiset/lapin_itarajalle_rajoitus__vain_suomalaiset_ja_venalaiset_yli/8762636

Guess Putin didn't want to risk Russia turning into a transit country.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

doverhog posted:

Calling finns mongols is racist against both right?

are you trying to imply that being a mongol is a bad thing? :crossarms:

kikkelivelho posted:

So we've decided together with Russia to effectively close the northern border for the next 6 months

http://yle.fi/uutiset/lapin_itarajalle_rajoitus__vain_suomalaiset_ja_venalaiset_yli/8762636

Guess Putin didn't want to risk Russia turning into a transit country.

onhan suomessa muitakin rajanylityspaikkoja. miksei turvapaikanhakija voi ylittää rajaa niiden kautta?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Mar 23, 2016

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Nauta posted:

onhan suomessa muitakin rajanylityspaikkoja. miksei turvapaikanhakija voi ylittää rajaa niiden kautta?

Täytyy varmaan heiltä kysyä mikseivät ole tätä tajunneet

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm not offended by being called a Mongol. However the allegation that I'm somehow related to Basques really crinkles my Black Horses.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

DarkCrawler posted:

Looks like choices existed. Not that I'm that happy with mine

did you vote for the pirates like that other mlp aficionado

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Herman Merman posted:

did you vote for the pirates like that other mlp aficionado

LA. Again, not happy about that decision and not going to vote for them next time. But I take "ambivalent" over voting for a burning pile of clown trash.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Everyone I've ever voted for has gotten like maximum three digit total votes. From a loser to losers.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

brakeless posted:

Everyone I've ever voted for has gotten like maximum three digit total votes. From a loser to losers.

I don't think I've ever gotten anyone elected either

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I got one of mine elected to the EU parliament. And one president, but other than that, they've been more a vote for the party.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
I used to be a member of Keskustanuoret, but I'm like 12 years clean now.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

My first vote was for Keskusta. I didn't get hooked like some but I saw the lives of many people I know destroyed when it became a habit. Stay strong, friend.

Keskusta: not even once

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Started voting Greens and for the last few elections have been waffling between Greens and LA. I blame SMAC, Deirdre Skye did some great PR for the party.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I started voting keskusta after reading this thread

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I am surprised everyone is not voting LA in this thread (with Green Party as the second option).

I, of course, vote for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei and volunteer in the stürmers.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Kepu is a beast unique to our boggy land. Anyone born in the wilderness is almost certain to hear their call. Having a party whose support is based on geography and alueellistaminen is terrible for the country, but if you live in the forest and they promise your backwoods shack political power, why would you say no? Just recently they rammed maakuntahallinto down Stubbes throat, and did you know, Pohjanmaa has 3 maakuntas. Crazy poo poo.

But really ligur, you voted for Persut right? Break a little vaalisalaisuus just between goons.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Nauta posted:

are you trying to imply that being a mongol is a bad thing? :crossarms:

Mongols, finns, slavs, all savage men from the east, not noble like Odin and his soldiers.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

punakone posted:

One of the D&D mods said that he hates all Finns.

DarkCrawler posted:

My first vote was for Keskusta. I didn't get hooked like some but I saw the lives of many people I know destroyed when it became a habit. Stay strong, friend.

Keskusta: not even once

His Divine Shadow posted:

I started voting keskusta after reading this thread

Darkest Auer posted:

What are your favourite animals?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Hogge Wild posted:

nice

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
tbh crying about racism against finns on a internet comedy site is really loving lame

also i've never been probated or banned when i've called other races with names, so people should just stop taking everything so seriously

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Hogge Wild posted:

Mine is the wild Finn.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Hogge Wild posted:

tbh crying about racism against finns on a internet comedy site is really loving lame

also i've never been probated or banned when i've called other races with names, so people should just stop taking everything so seriously

Beautiful

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Hogge Wild posted:

Finns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Hogge Wild posted:

End mongoloid hate crime now! :finland:

To be serious, I have trouble understanding this whole racism against Finns thing hard to grasp, but maybe I've been brainwashed by the social democratic apparatus.