Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Dat cholesterol though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Is there a 3rd or 4th alternative goon guild I could join? I was trying to contact ParksandRec officers last night but wasn't having any luck.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

Bede posted:

What can i get from the eggs?

A quest-giver asks for 10 each of 4 different eggs you get a consumable that does *something*. Can't find any info on what it does or where to get the different types of eggs. I'd give it a 90% chance of being a huge waste of time.

crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.

Clocks posted:

http://bdobase.info/pets

Different tier pets look different. Each type has slightly different chances of learning particular "skills."
I believe in korea/russia their pets start at t0 which is why my t3 cat is currently considered grade 2 on that website. They could've also changed the stats for us (especially since they seem to have implemented the new skills system in the patch note where certain skills are common and certain skills are restricted to certain types of pets, which is what Korea got last patch too). I could also be talking out of my rear end.

Any idea if higher level pets have better chances of going up a tier like horses or can you smash some baby level 0 cats together?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

JiveHonky posted:

Is there a 3rd or 4th alternative goon guild I could join? I was trying to contact ParksandRec officers last night but wasn't having any luck.

Some of us sleep, nerd.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

crazystray posted:

Any idea if higher level pets have better chances of going up a tier like horses or can you smash some baby level 0 cats together?

I would bet a potato on it

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
My bad.

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

What is and is not shared between alts?
Items, knowledge, etc.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

crazystray posted:

Well, I personally smashed two level 10 tier 1s together and got a t3, while someone else exchanged three sets of t1 and only got t2s and their pets were either unleveled or only one of the pair was level 10. So, maybe? Some guides I've seen say to level them up so I can only assume you have a slightly better chance if you do.

Pryce
May 21, 2011

Vier posted:

What is and is not shared between alts?
Items, knowledge, etc.

Shared: Knowledge, Warehouses, Nodes, Workers, Housing, Pets, Max Contribution, Max Energy.

Did I miss anything?

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
http://bdobase.info/pets

pet infos

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Literally quoted on the same page 7 posts up

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Yeah, it might be obsolete now with changes they've introduced, as noted above already.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope

Pryce posted:

Shared: Knowledge, Warehouses, Nodes, Workers, Housing, Pets, Max Contribution, Max Energy.

Did I miss anything?

Stables, Wharfs, map visibility.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
I just discovered that when you buy a horse on the market you don't get to rename it or see what name the previous owner gave it until it's too late.

So yeah, welcome to the family, Britney Spurrs.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Goose Step

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Chewbot posted:

I just discovered that when you buy a horse on the market you don't get to rename it or see what name the previous owner gave it until it's too late.

Ahahaha, hope some pub likes having a horse named Buttes. Someone bought him up yesterday.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Well, you can rename it. If you pay cashshop moneys.

So definitely name your horses something fabulous if you ever plan on selling them to some unsuspecting horse buyer.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Pryce posted:

Did I miss anything?

boats, horses.

Chewbot posted:

It's not even a bad name so shut up.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
fish crew reppin hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxvFPBvsZ_w&feature=youtu.be

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UuxkxvXIUk&feature=youtu.be

klapman fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Mar 24, 2016

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chewbot posted:

I just name my horses by the number in my stable. Sold a lot of Horse1 and Horse2s.

central
Dec 13, 2003
sup free

JiveHonky posted:

SFD on Edan. See OP for instructions.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
My submission for easter egg contest:

Feel free to steal and repost just to produce tears :)

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Should I save ancient relic crystal shards? They're worth like 200k on the auction house.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

randombattle posted:

Should I save ancient relic crystal shards? They're worth like 200k on the auction house.
You should, unless you are in sudden and dire need of ~140k silver and/or do not plan to reach level 50.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Can anyone give a synopsis of pets? They still cost money, right? Does combining two into one drop the rate at which they gather or is it cumulative?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ruggan posted:

Can anyone give a synopsis of pets? They still cost money, right? Does combining two into one drop the rate at which they gather or is it cumulative?
Higher tier pets gather faster than lower tier pets, and they still cost money.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can you find pets in the game like from grinding 1 million deer or snowmans?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

Can you find pets in the game like from grinding 1 million deer or snowmans?
You get 1 for playing game for 5000 hours.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

kalstrams posted:

You should, unless you are in sudden and dire need of ~140k silver and/or do not plan to reach level 50.

What does it do? I'm only like 21 so it's gonna be sitting there for a long time.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

randombattle posted:

What does it do? I'm only like 21 so it's gonna be sitting there for a long time.
When you get 5, you arrange them into a + shape in your inventory to combine them into a scroll (which expires 7 days after assembled) that summons series of bosses, which is a rather lucrative event for the whole group.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Ah then I'll hang on to it to do with the guild later.

It seems odd that fishing is so lucrative when it costs no money or stamina to do.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Fishing gets less lucrative with each expansion, don't worry. :suicide:

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Markkei
Aug 11, 2010

Great job, Lewtt! Keep this fisher in check.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Markkei posted:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

central posted:

SFD on Edan. See OP for instructions.

Thanks for the reply.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Markkei posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Thinking about getting this when I get paid in a few days. Did they ever walk back on that awful loving dye system they were sticking us with?