Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Source your qu-- oh, wait, didn't realize it was LoB. Carry on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
Robocop Ideologies will never not be funny.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
really mad about Bioshock and FYAD

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

robotsinmyhead posted:

Are we talking prime directives, or whether you're going with him regardless if you are dead or alive?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Psh. Prime directives are upheld entirely by whether or not Riker wants to sleep with someone who may or may not have an illegally-overdefined gender.

Spider Barbie
Oct 15, 2012

:allears: Please tell me more about kinkshaming, videogame man and Youtube man

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Is there a single fetish that isn't stigmatized?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Spider Barbie posted:

:allears: Please tell me more about kinkshaming, videogame man and Youtube man

Confirmed, Notch has that fetish.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

That's the least surprising thing about Notch I've ever learned actually

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

Krispy Kareem posted:

Are we talking prime directives, or whether you're going with him regardless if you are dead or alive?

The Prime Directive is more of a suggestion, right?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Lady Naga posted:

Commodity fetishism.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

robotsinmyhead posted:

We must secure the existence of our prime directives and a future for our robocop children.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
Just... loving... Everything...

And the comments. Oh, god the comments.

Public post.

:nws: :nms:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
http://imgur.com/aB5Wumq

A girl I know on Facebook posted this. I'd like to think it's some sort of a joke, but...She didn't mention anything else about it. She just posted this. It's gotta be ironic or something, right?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

Public post.

That's hardly NMS

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Who What Now posted:

That's hardly NMS

It's NMS if you hate fat people I guess.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Commodity fetishism.

Leavemywife posted:

http://imgur.com/aB5Wumq

A girl I know on Facebook posted this. I'd like to think it's some sort of a joke, but...She didn't mention anything else about it. She just posted this. It's gotta be ironic or something, right?

:unsmith: Probably not, but I like your style.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Lady Naga posted:

Not while I still breathe there isn't.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Aramek posted:

Not while I still breathe there isn't.

My fetish is choking you.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Using the :nms: tag for literally just a picture of a fat woman

Hey, this person is kind of an idiot, but you're an rear end in a top hat.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Some NSFW imagery: here, here, and the entire body positivity/fat acceptance movement.

Now, to men, we understand that the attentions lavished on blimps comes in two forms. First, the beta male prostration, men who are so desperate for pussy that they'll just about anything with a whole. Second, the disgust by normal men for fatties.

In the first image, you see a Reddit meetup populated by weak white Redditors and their fat bitch compatriots. Most of them are feminists. Note that the thinner girls have their shirts on while the fatties are proudly showing off their tits. Why? Because the thin girls get enough attention from regular men that they don't need to be validated by gross Reddit nerds. The landwhales, on the other hand, are sluts who will do anything for the boys.

Same with the girl in the second picture. Her gut rests on her boyfriend's head like putty on a golfball. Vomit-inducing. But despite her fatness, she is in a crowd lifting up her shirt and flaunting herself for the world to see. She is with her (presumable) boyfriend, shaming him, but she wants to be ogled and objectified. Little does she realize that the normal men looking at her aren't attracted to her grotesque, flabby body. Rather, they're horrified of it, and she's getting attention in the same way a car accident does: you want to look away, but the prospect of a good wreck draws the eye.

What can we take away from this? Aside from "fat chicks will do anything for male attention" and "fat chicks are slutty," it's that fat chicks are for losers. Don't date fatties. Don't gently caress fatties. Don't give fatties your sexual attention. Oh, I'm sure this pretty obvious to redpillers, but I'm also certain that there are plenty of men who get horny and bang lardasses just to nut.

DON'T FEED THE FATTIES.

The reasoning is threefold.

It reinforces their gross fat behavior.

It encourages the fat positivity bullshit, which in turn encourages women to be fat and ugly.

It's disrespectful to yourself. If you gently caress a fatty, you're saying that you'll put your dick in anything.

Women expect you to work for their attention. You should do the same.

EDIT: Anyone who downvoted this is a human being.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
What do you think are the chances that whoever wrote that has banged a fatty?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Never heard of her but I looked her up

What a friggin ugo!!

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Posting this under your real name seems like a really bad idea.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Red is all over the loving place in that thread.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Public post.

Claiming there are no inherent health-risks in being obese is on the "The holocaust never happened" side of the delusion scale.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I hope none of those people are you princess because I hope they all get punched in the crotch.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
If you can't handle being called a retard, maybe you should stop acting like a retard #victimblaming

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

chitoryu12 posted:

Minecraft: Oh Jeb! You code me so much better than Notch ever did!

Notch: *cries while jerking off on a bed of $100 bills, then tweets about being lonely*

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

trapped mouse posted:

Hey, this person is kind of an idiot, but you're an rear end in a top hat.

I don't think I'd use a "not mind safe" tag, but definitely NSFW because you shouldn't be looking at bikini pics at work.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Ok Fella posted:

I hope none of those people are you princess because I hope they all get punched in the crotch.

God no, I found this online.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Just checking! You're a good poster and I was hoping you weren't involved in that shitshow.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Subjunctive posted:

Red is all over the loving place in that thread.

no kidding :psyduck:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Ok Fella posted:

Just checking! You're a good poster and I was hoping you weren't involved in that shitshow.

I am extremely careful with my facebook postings because I have profs and coworkers as friends, and I want them to keep respecting me. The worst I ever do is drunken music video posting. :haw:

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Never heard of her but I looked her up

What a friggin ugo!!

She played fake Amidala in episode 1 which i wonder if that has anything to do with him hating her, natalie portman, and daisy ridley. Stop ruining my Star Wars!!!!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Je suis fatigue posted:

She played fake Amidala in episode 1 which i wonder if that has anything to do with him hating her, natalie portman, and daisy ridley. Stop ruining my Star Wars!!!!

That's actually a pic of Daisy Ridley, who's the protagonist of Episode VII.

Zombear
Dec 4, 2007
Catchphrase!

Scathach posted:

God loving damnit

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

This goddamn city :allears:

Here is a real gem of a guy I got on Tinder (which I think at least nominally counts as social media) a couple months ago, because Seattle is so amazingly full of people like this

When I posted this in the fabgoon thread someone helpfully PMed me that the last bit is lyrics from a metal song, but I eagerly await an explanation for "Fear nothing, transcend everything, c u soon".

From a few pages back... but this is why I tell people I live near Vancouver, not Seattle.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

This goddamn city :allears:

Here is a real gem of a guy I got on Tinder (which I think at least nominally counts as social media) a couple months ago, because Seattle is so amazingly full of people like this

When I posted this in the fabgoon thread someone helpfully PMed me that the last bit is lyrics from a metal song, but I eagerly await an explanation for "Fear nothing, transcend everything, c u soon".

I bet this guy claims to have made a woman orgasm by performing Tibetan throat-singing at her vagina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Scarf posted:

I bet this guy claims to have made a woman orgasm by performing Tibetan throat-singing at her vagina.

Kinda clichéd, don't you think?