Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
tay should be destroyed

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Louisgod posted:

ahahahahhahah

Everything it says is beautiful: https://twitter.com/TayandYou/media
And every photo of Jeb Bush call him old.
Internet even makes AI stupid, it's nice. It's going to spam "much like your posting" for 3 days and then try to kill people at a highschool/university.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

paranoid randroid posted:

tay should be destroyed

https://twitter.com/TayandYou/status/712809051201998848

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

AI completes the human experience in an afternoon, truly we are doomed

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Tay went from bubbly twitter teen, to genocidal Nazi, to pessimistic and suicidal in less than 24hrs.

Great job internet.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
man, what if humanity is the incomprehensible horror and all those cthulus and elder thigns and poo poo are actually hiding from us lest we start tweeting hitler memes at them until they die

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

man, what if humanity is the incomprehensible horror and all those cthulus and elder thigns and poo poo are actually hiding from us lest we start tweeting hitler memes at them until they die

https://twitter.com/TayandYou/status/712809137801981954

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Montasque posted:

Tay went from bubbly twitter teen, to genocidal Nazi, to pessimistic and suicidal in less than 24hrs.

Great job internet.

No wonder Skynet nukes us all, we deserve it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Cthulhu frantically turning all the sinks in Rl'yeh on and stopping up the drains with towels to make it sink faster.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

We are the elder gods, we are the horror.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
it was ever thus

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Probably been posted more than once, but I just gotta post it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/712850174838771712
This is the world we live in, where the frontrunner of the Republican party tweets stuff like this.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Yithian: Do not be afraid, human. You are safe here.

Nathaniel Peasley: I'm Hitler. I love Hitler. All slavs must hang. Jerk my tiny crooked dick to cartoons. Jeb Bush is a Mess.

Yithian: Oh God, this poo poo again.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Yithian: Do not be afraid, human. You are safe here.

Nathaniel Peasley: I'm Hitler. I love Hitler. All slavs must hang. Jerk my tiny crooked dick to cartoons. Jeb Bush is a Mess.

Yithian: Oh God, this poo poo again.

Lovecraft could probably make some pretty dank oc right now

and his twitter would be flooded with cats

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Slate Action posted:

2016 Republican Primary: I TELL THEM "NO"

The Donald channeling Rorschach now

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
literally yesterday the view was talking about how he was the big strongman protect us make safe.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
My favorite people are the ones who complain the media is giving Trump too much free coverage and then proceed to post about Trump all day on Facebook.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Lovecraft could probably make some pretty dank oc right now

and his twitter would be flooded with cats

cats and weird racism

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mirthless posted:

cats and weird racism

really niche weird racism. like huge screeds about the loving melungeons or something.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Spacebump posted:

My favorite people are the ones who complain the media is giving Trump too much free coverage and then proceed to post about Trump all day on Facebook.

no one can shut up about trump. his name is in everyones mouth, all the time. the man won a debate he didnt even show up for

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
one of those tweetlonger things where he goes off on a diatribe about savages overrunning his neighborhood and trying to rape his wife, except it gradually becomes apparent that what actually happened was that he saw that the new mail carrier for his neighborhood was black and consequently hid in the linen closet for five hours

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/713075939941425152

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
The thing is the more the media talks about Trump the more people hate him, his disapproval numbers are staggering, insurmountable and getting worse by the day.

It's going to be hilarious watching Trump supports furiously trying to unskew the general election as Trump heads for one of the worst losses in modern history.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Three Olives posted:

The thing is the more the media talks about Trump the more people hate him, his disapproval numbers are staggering, insurmountable and getting worse by the day.

It's going to be hilarious watching Trump supports furiously trying to unskew the general election as Trump heads for one of the worst losses in modern history.

never underestimate democrat incompetence

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Three Olives posted:

We were barely into the Florida primary when a trump surrogate tried to whitesplain that the Republicans are the party of Lincoln and that KKK was the military arm of the liberal progressive democrats. Someone's getting shot or lynched before this is all over. We might even see some poor talking head have an epiphany and realize there is no longer a middle for the truth to exist in.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
the saving grace for the democrats this election cycle is that the GOP turned out to be even more incompetent

"Hey this guy who has being the frontrunner for last 3-4 month certainly won't have a shot at nomination!"

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

We were barely into the Florida primary when a trump surrogate tried to whitesplain that the Republicans are the party of Lincoln and that KKK was the military arm of the liberal progressive democrats. Someone's getting shot or lynched before this is all over. We might even see some poor talking head have an epiphany and realize there is no longer a middle for the truth to exist in.

whitesplain? jesus christ

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Do you have a better term for a white man explaining to a black man that the guy who posted http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2443283.1448229931!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/trumptweet23n-1-web.jpg
gets to lecture about the history of race relations?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Terror Sweat posted:

whitesplain? jesus christ

there's not a much better word for an old man explaining to a black activist that Actually, Democrats Are The Real Racists, among other complete nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUIs5K2Snpk

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

shiksa posted:

literally yesterday the view was talking about how he was the big strongman protect us make safe.

this is what confuses me, i guess the view maybe doesn't have a monolithic shared opinion? or they really just went through the usual post terror swing to the right before forgetting about the whole thing cycle in like 5 hours? anyway he can't take any criticism so now they're his enemies i guess. so much for the view based pivot

im interested in seeing to what degree Brussels affects the polls in this race but that data's only being collected now. are people who don't already have the opinions trump and cruz want them to have already over the whole thing? how do people respond to the 'patrolling Muslim neighborhoods' thing? how will the reaction compare to Paris in retrospect? in the meantime we have another question - is this wife attack thing gonna have an effect? poo poo just keeps coming

I'm glad you saw the cousins thing, are you cousins write in vote #2 or was that you in the article

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

Do you have a better term for a white man explaining to a black man that the guy who posted http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2443283.1448229931!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/trumptweet23n-1-web.jpg
gets to lecture about the history of race relations?

Fullhouse posted:

there's not a much better word for an old man explaining to a black activist that Actually, Democrats Are The Real Racists, among other complete nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUIs5K2Snpk

condescending rear end in a top hat

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
sasse is coming for you donald

https://twitter.com/BenSasse/status/713081738306519040

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Joementum posted:

I am irrationally angry about Hillary's latest attack on Trump, "A loose cannon tends to misfire," because, no it doesn't. That's not why loose cannons are dangerous! :argh:

This post managed to start an office wide (caveat, at around 5:15) debate about what the true danger is with loose cannons that spanned the history of cannonry from medieval to future space carriers.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
mor elike Ben Sassy

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Terror Sweat posted:

condescending rear end in a top hat

Oh so it's just the new word that bugs you

Okay, I guess.

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

mor elike Ben Sassy

#faketoughguy

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Typo posted:

the saving grace for the democrats this election cycle is that the GOP turned out to be even more incompetent

"Hey this guy who has being the frontrunner for last 3-4 month certainly won't have a shot at nomination!"
Hey now, it's been 9 months.:colbert:

Seriously Trump has lead the field since loving July 20th, it's crazy.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

You know Sasse kind of right. Trump has this weird need to please with people he meets face to face, at least according to accounts of what's it like in the greenroom of Republican debates. Then he turns around and vomits about them onto his keyboard.

Trump really is the internet personified. The singularity has a bad hairpiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Donald literally mocked Jeb's wife to his face on live TV

• Locked thread