Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
We're going up Automatic, sorry Hull and Boro playoffs for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Blue Star Error posted:

Watch out women of Sheffield, Big Kyle Lafferty has signed for Wednesday on loan. Hooper and Laffs up front in a big man little man combo tasty stuff for the Owls

and hell
i'm glad.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

We're going up Automatic, sorry Hull and Boro playoffs for you.

burnley will implode soon enough.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
It's an exciting run-in for everyone's favourite second team as they take on derby And Cardiff in the final two games.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

and hell
i'm glad.

Somehow he's signed for Birmingham instead I'll never recover from this

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I read we're getting benteke on loan

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Blue Star Error posted:

Somehow he's signed for Birmingham instead I'll never recover from this

gently caress we have to play them

rip

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
not sure if anyone mentioned this but now fat lee tomlin aka messi now plays for bristol city.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
seems to me like 9m pound january signing jordan rhodes is gona be fully sick from now on.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We won again and are now up to 5th

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
The Boro and Brighton are going to play out a dull nil nil draw on the 7 May to conform their respective promotions.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
You can't confirm anything if you finish third mate

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

You can't confirm anything if you finish third mate

Second will be ours, Burnley are a busted flush tripping over the line.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
all 3 of us are going up lads,
next year this thread will just be blackburn and leeds.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
hell it's a good thing i'm from blackburn and live in leeds then

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I think the only nailed on certainty is Wednesday winning the playoffs. this is the team that beat Newcastle and arsenal remmeber

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Having watched our home game versus Wednesday, I certainly don't fancy them in the semi finals.

Anything can happen in the final as per our flukey win against Bristol City 11 (gasp) years ago and QPR's win against Derby.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Breath Ray posted:

I think the only nailed on certainty is Wednesday winning the playoffs. this is the team that beat Newcastle and arsenal remmeber

We beat the soon to be barclays permiership league winners Leicester this season mate it's ours.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Having watched our home game versus Wednesday, I certainly don't fancy them in the semi finals.

Anything can happen in the final as per our flukey win against Bristol City 11 (gasp) years ago and QPR's win against Derby.

that was just to make you complacent - and it seems to have worked

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Middlesbrough are now guaranteed a place in the play offs.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Middlesbrough are now guaranteed a place in the play offs.

Yes, and thanks to ipswich and cardiff succumbing to defeat at the same time we did, I'm confident we can make it over the line by the time we play cardiff to Set up fairytale wins over Brighton and Derby in the playoffs to clinch promotion to the prem.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

Yes, and thanks to ipswich and cardiff succumbing to defeat at the same time we did, I'm confident we can make it over the line by the time we play cardiff to Set up fairytale wins over Brighton and Derby in the playoffs to clinch promotion to the prem.

You'll be playing Burnley in the playoffs mate.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Is it not 3rd vs 6th?

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

Is it not 3rd vs 6th?

Exactly.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
We had over 70% possession against Birmingham and lost 2-0 that's insanely my poo poo

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Well thanks for the vote of confidence but I think were going to come 6th

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
One step closer, three winnable games against teams with nothing to play for now whilst Burnley have Birmingham, Boro and Ipswich to take on.

It's going down to the wire, best thing for us would be Boro romping away with it and being off on there holibobs for the last match of the season.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

One step closer, three winnable games against teams with nothing to play for now whilst Burnley have Birmingham, Boro and Ipswich to take on.

It's going down to the wire, best thing for us would be Boro romping away with it and being off on there holibobs for the last match of the season.

agreed

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

good evening boro thread

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
We're OK.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
wasn't even worried.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/FootySuperTips/status/720151304853532672?s=09

Liquid football

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

look at all the triangles

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Stuff of champions, that.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

We are so bad lol, apparently Vydra missed a one on one not long before this too

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

We are so bad lol, apparently Vydra missed a one on one not long before this too

it was a one on zero

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

it was a one on zero

lol I was so excited when we got him in on loan but he's dogshit at scoring but does make an effort

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

lol I was so excited when we got him in on loan but he's dogshit at scoring but does make an effort

you should do ok next season

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Feels good man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

looking forward to watching not only my beloved boro, but also the lviing legend that is emile "pesky" heskey this afternoon

• Locked thread