Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Trust me, this is not the only subforum where people start banging their fists on tables about Blue Apron and similar poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
indeed i have been viciously mocked irl for using blue apron by my friends who actually know how to cook and shop

it is my cross to bear

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
because most people don't feel the need to go online and visit places to talk about things they like

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
god it isn't even an internet thing, that is just a people thing

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Alaois posted:

it can't just be that. is there something about podcasts as a medium that just attracts crazy people who NEED to share their views on (x) regardless of how much anybody else actually cares?

I see you read the UYD thread.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Alaois posted:

why is every thread in this subforum completely loving insane

Settle down, Beavis.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Big Bidness posted:

I see you read the UYD thread.

good thing none of the brothers called anything gay this week

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Sorry everyone

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Roach Warehouse posted:

I hadn't heard of Flavour of Love before this podcast, and I had assumed maybe it was an attempt to combine the magic of cooking reality shows and dating reality shows or something weird like that.

I was shocked and disappointed.

The only thing I remember about flavor of love is that one chick who took a steaming poo poo on the floor in front of everybody

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

DrManiac posted:

The only thing I remember about flavor of love is that one chick who took a steaming poo poo on the floor in front of everybody

This is the most important thing to remember anyway. It's probably the greatest thing to happen on TV.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
Forget dorco, dollarshaveclub, or even harrys. Wanna save money on razors?

Be a man, buy an edwin jagger de89 http://www.amazon.com/Edwin-Jagger-...win+jagger+de89

and a 100 pack of feather razors http://www.amazon.com/Feather-Razor...MQ613RCWVTZDQ59

60 bucks for 100 razors. That last much longer.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Just buy a straight razor and a strop and you'll be set for life

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
razors are also something people find new and inventive ways to get smug about

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST SHAVE WITH A SHARPENED ROCK LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS RAWR RAWR RAWR

For actual content, a few weeks ago I fell down a rabbit hole and found this gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSTdrTalcaU. The gaslighting gag reminded me of it because they tend to be very upfront with their bits and what they're doing and I like it when they break away from this.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i shave with a sliver of obisdian

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I have transcended such concepts as facial hair.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I watched the second life episode of Monster Factory and I recommend watching it at this point in history because everyone is retroactively saying they made trump. And then with this in mind, the score they give the character in the end is oddly prophetic

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
I shave with steel cut oats from Naturebox using coupon code middlest.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

abraham linksys posted:

The internet is full of wet shaving guides where a dude spends half an hour making his own lather with a badger brush and taking 5 passes over his face and still has visible stubble at the end, it's great.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Sleeveless posted:

The internet is full of wet shaving guides where a dude spends half an hour making his own lather with a badger brush and taking 5 passes over his face and still has visible stubble at the end, it's great.

I think the brothers themselves have said that they enjoy the occasional wet shave, but that it's long and basically just for the nice feeling of the lather. Can't remember which episode that might've been, but I'm pretty sure it happened.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

SpacePig posted:

I think the brothers themselves have said that they enjoy the occasional wet shave, but that it's long and basically just for the nice feeling of the lather. Can't remember which episode that might've been, but I'm pretty sure it happened.

I also remember that. Griffin talked about using a vibrating razor or something.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Toxxupation posted:

okay just for funsies explain to me how it's materially different to order from blue apron versus using amazon prime direct to order all the ingredients for whatever meal you're cooking

I'll await your tortured justification for the former being more immoral than the latter

also in-home food delivery services have been around since what, the early fuckin' nineties

Schwan's was founded in 1952!

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

You don't have to argue over bullshit anymore, friends! Look! Our benefactors have provided us with nourishing content!

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

FutonForensic posted:

You don't have to argue over bullshit anymore, friends! Look! Our benefactors have provided us with nourishing content!

Just like a loving millennial to get pie from a donut case when he could have fresh baked it in his own hearth.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I love whenever the brothers get grossed out by their dad trying to get in on the sex goofs.

Asterios
Apr 17, 2008

So long, Skorpex!

https://www.presidentbaby.com
Seeing as this is kinda the unofficial MaxFun thread, wanted to tell you guys about a cool promotion I'm doing today on behalf of MaxFun's International Waters!

Today only, new or upgrading subscribers who pledge International Waters will get a special 5 minute podcast, made just for them, about whatever topic they want.

You can pledge all the McElroy shows you want, too -- just don't forget to include International Waters! Join today at http://www.maximumfun.org/donate and help keep the McElroys in cheerwine and me in something shittier than cheerwine.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

oh my god I can't wait two whole weeks for the next TAZ

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Given that Jenkins' signature spell according to Taako's umbrella was Feather Fall, I was sure that Jenkins didn't really die.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Asterios posted:

Seeing as this is kinda the unofficial MaxFun thread, wanted to tell you guys about a cool promotion I'm doing today on behalf of MaxFun's International Waters!

Today only, new or upgrading subscribers who pledge International Waters will get a special 5 minute podcast, made just for them, about whatever topic they want.

You can pledge all the McElroy shows you want, too -- just don't forget to include International Waters! Join today at http://www.maximumfun.org/donate and help keep the McElroys in cheerwine and me in something shittier than cheerwine.

I donated literally 2 hours earlier than you posted this and totally would've done it. Think they would check another box for me if I emailed them about it? :(

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

This weeks adventure zone is mother loving incredible

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Asterios posted:

Sold! What's the procedure for this, then?

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

Ariong posted:

Given that Jenkins' signature spell according to Taako's umbrella was Feather Fall, I was sure that Jenkins didn't really die.
That's what I thought too, but it's also possible someone else killed him later.

There's no way I'm not making all these robots in Fallout now (except Mr. Upsie, gently caress him)

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I hope one day to eat a crystal made of cheddar bay biscuit

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I had cheddar bay biscuits for the first time the other day and it was the best day of my life.

Asterios
Apr 17, 2008

So long, Skorpex!

https://www.presidentbaby.com

mikeycp posted:

I donated literally 2 hours earlier than you posted this and totally would've done it. Think they would check another box for me if I emailed them about it? :(

I don't think it would be a big deal! Email them and tell them you forgot to pledge IW.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Sold! What's the procedure for this, then?

Go to maximumfun.org/donate and pledge at least five dollars a month. Then they'll ask which shows you listen to -- pick International Waters along with your other favorites. Then email me your topic of choice to Asterios.kokkinos@gmail.com!

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Asterios posted:

I don't think it would be a big deal! Email them and tell them you forgot to pledge IW.

I shot them a message. I'll let you know if they're able to do it when I hear back.

In the mean time I'll think of potential topics.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Givin' all my maxfun money to SPY this year after Dave got real in the most recent episode (got a dream job but the new contract included a lovely no-compete clause meaning they could stop him from doing SPY at any time, assholes refused to amend it = Dave no longer has a job).

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/713156811977691138

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.

Oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

there are not enough reality tv video games in this world