Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Arishtat posted:

It's been said before but I'll say it again, yoga pants are one of the greatest inventions in the history of man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Arishtat posted:

It's been said before but I'll say it again, nuclear weapons are one of the greatest inventions in the history of man.

Syrian Lannister fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Mar 24, 2016

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Italians know what to do with a huge wad of dough.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

pre-ordered my iphone se

goodbye big idiot iphone 6 i hate the rounded edges and feeling a breeze when i answer a phone call

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

pre-ordered my iphone se

goodbye big idiot iphone 6 i hate the rounded edges and feeling a breeze when i answer a phone call

What's it like being a small hand haver :smuggo:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

fake as poo poo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
at the gas station at my house they sell jones soda red malt liquor at 12.7 or maybe 14.x %abv. Its strawberry flavor, and is sold in a mason jar. Looks nasty and dangerous as gently caress. Gonna try it out later tonight I think :)

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
A flavor for all of your inner trailer trash girl needs

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

at the date posted:

fake as poo poo

Yet completely realistic so who cares you dickass dick

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
I want a tiny phone that has all my apps and they go directly into my brain.

(Rasputin Imperial Stout is awesome)

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Real talk: chick fil a spicy chicken biscuits are my poo poo. Thank you all for your service.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

FFFuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkkkkkkkkkkkk

She loves scout snipers

And one super terrible one

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Zeris posted:

Yet completely realistic so who cares you dickass dick

no not really and it's not funny. This and thousands of other fake EPIC FACEBOOK BURNS are transparent excuses for right-minded liberals to make fun of fat chicks for something other than being fat and a chick. gj dogpiling some 16 year old girl

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i dogpiled ur mom

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Mike-o posted:

i dogpiled ur mom

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mike-o posted:

i dogpiled ur mom

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Thx for ur support bro

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
np bud

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I would love to see a reaction video of the dude who oversaw that account when he logged in at work the next day.

"Blah...
blah...
teenage poo poo...
what?

WHAT?

JESUS CHRIST!"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
hasn't this exact sort of thing happened before, and recently? Maybe not as bad but like some KFC twitter or something saying racist poo poo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

hasn't this exact sort of thing happened before, and recently? Maybe not as bad but like some KFC twitter or something saying racist poo poo

it was the pats

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Mr. Nice! posted:

it was the pats

lmao yes, thank you

what a bunch of maroons

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice! posted:

it was the pats

Holy poo poo twitter is the best and worst thing ever.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
this whole thing about the crazy ai just goes to show what a shithole twitter is

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
update on white trash girl drink

its not too sweet, goes down pretty smooth. its a 24 oz jar with a label that suggests 3oz per serving.

Gonna regret the sugar in the morning

its 28proof kool aid

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

update on white trash girl drink

its not too sweet, goes down pretty smooth. its a 24 oz jar with a label that suggests 3oz per serving.

Gonna regret the sugar in the morning

its 28proof kool aid

:barf:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

basically

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Better, or worse?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
when i was in korea i drank a lot of mad dog 20/20 because it didnt count against the alcohol rations

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
its better though

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i bought some kind of bum wine once at the depths of my alcoholism. all i remember is it was blue and it was like 3 bucks for a big bottle and it tasted so bad i took a swig then poured the rest down the sink

i was a lousy drunk, but i wasnt so bad that i needed bum wine

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i bought some kind of bum wine once at the depths of my alcoholism. all i remember is it was blue and it was like 3 bucks for a big bottle and it tasted so bad i took a swig then poured the rest down the sink

i was a lousy drunk, but i wasnt so bad that i needed bum wine

Boone's Farm?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i just typed bum wine brands into gis after looking at boones farm stuff, and im pretty sure it was a bottle of cisco blue flavored cat piss. this was close to a decade ago so im not certain

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
when in doubt it was boones farm

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i just typed bum wine brands into gis after looking at boones farm stuff, and im pretty sure it was a bottle of cisco blue flavored cat piss. this was close to a decade ago so im not certain

That sounds like boones farm tbh

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
no im now 100% certain it was this

quote:

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose.

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved too. Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it." But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later. And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.

In 1991, Cisco's tendency to cause a temporary form of inebriated insanity led the Federal Trade Commission to require its bottlers to print a warning on the label (above right). The FTC also forced them to drop their marketing slogan, "Takes You by Surprise," even though it was entirely accurate. Read the FTC's full investigation on their own web page at this link. Since those days, Cisco is harder to find outside the slums, although the FTC's demonizing of the drink only bolstered its reputation for getting people trashed. Anyone who overlooks the warning and confuses this with a casual wine cooler is going to get more than they bargained for. Cisco will make a new man out of you. And he wants some too.

Our research shows that Cisco is actually the second best tasting of the five great bum wines, especially if you're having one of those hankerings for cheap Vodka, Jello and Robitussin. We must also note that Cisco is the best of all 5 bum wines at putting the darkest and puffiest bags under your eyes. The nuclear-tinted color of "Cisco RED" is reminiscent of diesel fuel. Most Cisco flavors are named by the fruit flavor that they are trying to emulate, but the one picture is simply called "RED." This chemical disaster will get your head spinning in no time. A test subject reports, "Strawberry Cisco has a bouquet similar to that of Frankenberry cereal fermented in wine cooler with added sprinkle of brandy for presentation." The sticky, sickingly sweet taste with a hint of antifreeze really comes through in the repellant taste of Cisco. Avaliable in various flavors, 375 mL and 750mL sizes. Down a whole 750 mL and you had better be ready to clear your calendar as you suffer through Cisco's legendary 2 day hangover.

sounds like i missed out on a good time :sigh:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Mar 25, 2016

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Onstad must have been talking about Cisco when he made this

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

2 day hangover sounds loving awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Better, or worse?

I tried orange-pineapple 2020 once in high school. It tasted like vomit. I mean it tasted more like actual vomit than the other flavors.

• Locked thread