Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

they wear top hats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Parallax posted:

those are like arena battle multiplayer games though right
no, that's extreme vs, breaker is kind of musouy but you build your mobile suits from component parts of all the suits from all 30 years of gundam, its kind of a gunpla game

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

thanks for the support everynyan

also the whole ghost sweeper mikami manga has been translated and i do intend to read it at some point because it looks like a fun buffy-esque romp

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

homeless snail posted:

a good jojo game would be like asura's wrath

thats the dream dragon ball z game

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

I will support Davincie because he has good taste, and also actually watches anime.

And also actually engages in conversation instead of posting random garbage.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

homeless snail posted:

no, that's extreme vs, breaker is kind of musouy but you build your mobile suits from component parts of all the suits from all 30 years of gundam, its kind of a gunpla game

ahh cool

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Davincie posted:

thanks for the support everynyan

also the whole ghost sweeper mikami manga has been translated and i do intend to read it at some point because it looks like a fun buffy-esque romp

Having watched a little bit of the anime now: I'd describe it as akin to a watered down Rumiko Takahashi series

Not as fun as a Takahashi series but it's moderately amusing at times. Would probably go down better in manga form since the anime's animation leaves a lot to be desired

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

dogsicle posted:

this but Gundam Breaker and in english

Breaker 3 is getting an Asian English release!

Also the bad single player only VS game on Vita is getting an officia NA/EU release, and IBO is getting dubbed, so I'm hopeful that this means Breaker 3 is going to get an official NA/EU release too.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lol this was a real thing

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

look a tthat, she dances with a skeleton

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i would say i want an asura's wrath 2 but i think that game ended with asura destroying the concept of gods being real

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
i think a jojo warriors would be fun, but i also thing a jojo asuras wrath or platinum jojo game would also be fun

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Is Zettai Karen Children still okay? I read it for a pretty long time and liked it well enough, but dropped it while they were still in middle school.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I can see why Mikami was a popular show at one point but I can also easily see why its popularity was short lived

Also apparently it was an earlier work by the Zettai Karen Children guy. Didn't know that

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Davincie posted:

gently caress off

Droyer posted:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm gonna believe in the Famitsu musou poll.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Lemon-Lime posted:

Breaker 3 is getting an Asian English release!

Also the bad single player only VS game on Vita is getting an officia NA/EU release, and IBO is getting dubbed, so I'm hopeful that this means Breaker 3 is going to get an official NA/EU release too.

i thought vs was just getting an english version in asia just like breaker 3 is

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Just give me a loving Gintama Musou game

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Begone, foul specter.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Sharkopath posted:

More boom = better

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Davincie posted:

what are you playing terper

Summon Night Swordcraft Story

Also I now have the ladle, lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lol you dont want to keep picking the wrong side dog, thats free advice form me to you

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Mikami went for 400 chapters so I guess he just likes to keep things going as long as possible

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Srice posted:

It was a fairly popular show back when it aired, so that is probably why

That makes more sense. From what you said I thought it'd not really had any popularity at the time.

I've wanted this game for a while but I'm always worried about the viability of online-only indie FPSes with niche appeal, they die really quickly. :(

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Droyer posted:

Stop with this passive-aggressive bullshit pls.

Droyer posted:

droyer what the gently caress

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

It looks like they just taped a bunch of beer cans to a stick.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lemon-Lime posted:

That makes more sense. From what you said I thought it'd not really had any popularity at the time.

I've wanted this game for a while but I'm always worried about the viability of online-only indie FPSes with niche appeal, they die really quickly. :(

at least 200 players still online when i last played with friends and will probably be more because of this new patch currently

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

it was a weird transitional period. lots of things that went nowhere, or found their end in the war

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

droyer what the gently caress

he's right

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Sharkopath posted:

lol you dont want to keep picking the wrong side dog, thats free advice form me to you

What's wrong with this one? Honest question?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

littleorv posted:

he's right

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Strange Quark posted:

I'm gonna believe in the Famitsu musou poll.

yeah, looking forwars to atelier musou

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Parallax posted:

i would say i want an asura's wrath 2 but i think that game ended with asura destroying the concept of gods being real
I don't want to see more asura, but I want more games structured like they were anime box sets

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Parallax posted:

i thought vs was just getting an english version in asia just like breaker 3 is

Nope! http://gematsu.com/2015/12/mobile-suit-gundam-extreme-vs-force-coming-west-2016

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i don't mind julias, but i also don't get what that picture actually means

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Parallax posted:

they can always just make a new IP with constant ante-upping, hell just make one for every pantheon

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Buddy...

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Davincie posted:

it was a weird transitional period. lots of things that went nowhere, or found their end in the war

lmao this is good

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Terper posted:

Summon Night Swordcraft Story

Also I now have the ladle, lol

the weapon is the best and not even as a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

actually i think it might have been the elemental variation of the ladle that's the best, but close enough

• Locked thread