Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Maoist Pussy posted:

Donald Trump, on the other hand, is a brilliant person and mighty politician and he deserves a medal if he prevents Hillary from turning the USA into a failed Latin American country.

It's true Hillary is gonna let in all the latins like cruz who will destroy the usa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

baw posted:

cruz you goddamn dumb gently caress. i figure jeff roe would have told him first thing this morning not to respond to any of this poo poo

All primary long, the wrong move was to ignore Trump, and the GOP kneecapped themselves by doing so

Now, finally, when the right move is to just ignore Trump, Ted Cruz couldn't help himself but to flick his tongue at the oh-so-tantalizing bait

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Work got busy today, has anything concrete come out since the enquirer article or is it just Cruz denying it?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Brannock posted:

All primary long, the wrong move was to ignore Trump, and the GOP kneecapped themselves by doing so

Now, finally, when the right move is to just ignore Trump, Ted Cruz couldn't help himself but to flick his tongue at the oh-so-tantalizing bait

a snek is a snek

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Tender Bender posted:

Work got busy today, has anything concrete come out since the enquirer article or is it just Cruz denying it?

Cruz talked about what rodents he would or would not gently caress and thus we hit peak Cruz short of an actual sex tape.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
It's amazing how that stupid comment means Trump is somehow dominating the news without really doing much (for Trump)

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Tender Bender posted:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/713471400082874368

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

At least 5 saw Ted Cruz

edit: too gross, sorry

velvet milkman fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 25, 2016

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Tender Bender posted:

Cruz blamed Trump by name, two of the women denied the claim, Rubio may be the one who actually orchestrated the story

edit: plus Cruz referencing ratfucking, as Three Olives pointed out

Yudo
May 15, 2003

dude NWS that poo poo

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

So has everyone accepted that the Cruz thing has no legs, or are we still somewhere between "it's just a little dirty, it's still good!" and "it's just a little airborne, it's still good!"?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Typo posted:

I loving dare you to look at this for more than 5 seconds

I didn't mean now, he's seventy something for god's sake.

etalian posted:

He used to to hang out with Bill Clinton and they would brag about their latest sexual contests.

ew

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

GrimGypsy posted:

So has everyone accepted that the Cruz thing has no legs, or are we still somewhere between "it's just a little dirty, it's still good!" and "it's just a little airborne, it's still good!"?

A story without legs can still keep tumbling down the staircase.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Or he is a Huey P. Long populist who is destroying the GOP from the inside to give Americans a chance to defeat neoliberal Reaganomics and Build The Motherfucking Wall! #MAGA

Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWlUgI4cB4M&t=315s

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/25/ted-cruz-affair-rumors-peddled-by-marco-rubio-s-allies.html

quote:

The truth behind the rumor-mongering, however, is a little more complex. A half-dozen GOP operatives and media figures tell The Daily Beast that Cruz’s opponents have been pushing charges of adultery for at least six months now—and that allies of former GOP presidential hopeful Marco Rubio were involved in spreading the smears.

For months and months, anti-Cruz operatives have pitched a variety of #CruzSexScandal stories to a host of prominent national publications, according to Republican operatives and media figures. The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg News, Politico, and ABC News—reporters at all those outlets heard some version of the Cruz-is-cheating story. None of them decided to run with rumors. Those publications’ representatives all declined to provide on-the-record comments when The Daily Beast reached out for this article.

Breitbart News, the notoriously Trump-friendly conservative outlet, was also pitched the story of Cruz’s extramarital affairs, according to a source close to the publication. That source said an operative allied with Marco Rubio—but not associated with his official campaign—showed the publication a compilation video of Cruz and a woman other than his wife coming out of the Capitol Grille restaurant and a hotel on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But the outlet opted not to report on the video, which demonstrated no direct evidence of an affair.

“We got it from a Rubio ally,” said the source. “It was too thin, so [Breitbart’s Washington political editor Matt Boyle] decided not to run it. There was no way to verify the claims.”
A Rubio spokesman wasn’t immediately available for comment.

The Cruz campaign team has been aware of the sex-scandal rumors for months. But it took the National Enquirer’s report to force the story into the mainstream media conversation.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Twist: Hillary's name is in there

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Pretty much, yes.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

quote:

That source said an operative allied with Marco Rubio—but not associated with his official campaign—showed the publication a compilation video of Cruz and a woman other than his wife coming out of the Capitol Grille restaurant and a hotel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

who has #TheThing

somebody does and I want it all over the news

blood for the blood god

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

oh dear jesus please

skaboomizzy posted:

"I'm not owned. I'm not owned. I'm not owned," sniffled Lil' Marco Rubio as he sent the anonymous e-mail to the National Enquirer. He could never dream of damaging Trump, so it was time to kick the dog. The jowly, disgusting, repulsive dog.

hahahahahahahaha

hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Jesus Christ. This is a bigger swipe against Heidi Cruz than the "spill the beans" thing. The Donald is Nero and Twitter is his fiddle.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Brannock posted:

Have you come around to the "Trump is a wizard" hypothesis yet, or are you waiting for the other tiny glove shoe to drop on the Cruz thing?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Prorat posted:

What they're saying is that everyone but you and other poorly educated black men hates Hillary.

You hear how racist you are?

oh no im sorry i didn't use the politically correct term for thin-skinned whiners with a victim complex

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Jesus Christ. This is a bigger swipe against Heidi Cruz than the "spill the beans" thing. The Donald is Nero and Twitter is his fiddle.

Maybe her mental health episode was because of his cheating?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Skwirl posted:

The thing is, every bit of dirt that exists about Hillary Clinton has been dug up and thrown at her and none of it stuck. Almost anything Trump can say about her is old news.

No, it hasn't. The Clintons have used all their media pull to hide all the extra rape allegations and the fact they hang regularly with child sex predators. Most Republicans and the mainstream neoliberal democrats leave them the hell alone because even if the first part is semi unique to bill, all hang regularly with sex criminals or creeps that if mainstream america knew about would end their political careers. Trump doesn't care about this poo poo and can write it off unlike Hilary or Cruz, because he doesn't pretend to be a religious or feminist frontliner.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

that jeb! endorsement really unleashed chang

At this point I think Chang's real name is Stormbringer.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

MysteriousStranger posted:

The Lyin' Game

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Very well could have been but still, for as much schadenfreude as this has produced for me, I still feel bad about dragging Heidi Cruz into this.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Very well could have been but still, for as much schadenfreude as this has produced for me, I still feel bad about dragging Heidi Cruz into this.

You lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Someone redo the box art for the movie True Lies to "Cruz Lies" and tweet it at Donald and company please thanks

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

She's a Goldman Sachs banker who secured a Goldman Sachs loan to fund his presidential run. She's not a bystander in all this.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

She's a Goldman Sachs banker who secured a Goldman Sachs loan to fund his presidential run. She's not a bystander in all this.

I guess it isn't about her specifically but about mocking mental health in general. Sad!

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://twitter.com/RonNehring/status/713471578583871488

Hell, same.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Count Freebasie posted:

You lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

You lie down with a blobfish, you wake up with crabs

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

This is the exact sort of stupidity that empowers Trump. They shouldn't be pushing pictures of her out, good or bad. If they had any brains they'd let this alone and focus on Trump.

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Yeah basically. If she were a chemist or a professor or a welder or literally a banker with another bank I would give her some sympathy, but as it stands lol nope sorry you and your hubby are evil concentrate

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
It's funny that the same people the use terms like "Moochelle" and say she is un-American for saying kids shouldn't drink so much god drat soda and maybe go outside on occasion are complaining that the poor Goldman Sachs investment banker is off limits and how dare you bring her up. And that says nothing about the attacks on Hillary and and Chelsea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUlEfuM-xU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:911:

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Montasque posted:

That source said an operative allied with Marco Rubio—but not associated with his official campaign—showed the publication a compilation video of Cruz and a woman other than his wife coming out of the Capitol Grille restaurant and a hotel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Come on Rubio, now's your chance to turn to Trumpward and get a sick Cabinet seat on the Make America Great Again™ bus

...especially since we all know your political career is otherwise dead :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuofaDxa6Oo

• Locked thread