Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
What breaks Super Gogeta so badly? I fell off from this game and it feels like I missed a ton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
This is Super Gogeta (only in Japan right now)

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Strongest_of_Fusion_Super_Gogeta

KI +2 as leader, ATK + 2500. And a passive that turns all attack to super effective and attack +5000.

This is dokkan awakened Super Gogeta

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Absolutely_Invincible_Warrior_Super_Gogeta

KI + 3, ATK+3000 as leader. .And a passive that turns all attacks to Super Effective, and attack +7000.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Prepared for battle, over in a flash,

Transcendental damage lol

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Woah tons of items today for Resurrection F returns. SR Medals, 6 DS, an Old Kai, Gold Hercule statue, etc.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Woah tons of items today for Resurrection F returns. SR Medals, 6 DS, an Old Kai, Gold Hercule statue, etc.

I just pulled the SR Cui.

Does this guy exist as a troll or what?

Edit: 500 Baba points for a steaming pile of poo poo fine

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Iunno about you guys but I want that Veku

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

visceril posted:

I just pulled the SR Cui.

I got Int Nail! +1 SA. One day, my Nail will be unstoppable. Disappointed that his super isn't called The Nail Gun, though

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Is there any real difference between using my Old Kai on SSJ3 Goku or on Vegito? They both do Supreme Damage, and have similar attack.

Aurora posted:

Iunno about you guys but I want that Veku

I want all the fat fusions.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

SSJ3 Goku has a dokkan, Vegito doesn't (yet)

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Also SSJ3 Goku probably has more overall worth to a team

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Aurora posted:

SSJ3 Goku has a dokkan, Vegito doesn't (yet)

Oh yeah, good point.

Aurora posted:

Also SSJ3 Goku probably has more overall worth to a team
Yeah, until other fusion fighters come out Vegito doesn't have as many links. Goku definitely has more links with the fighters I have now. Goku it is then.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Even fusion fighters is only going to be Gotenks and Gogeta, but running Vegito/Gotenks with Super Gogeta will be tops.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Did 2 single pulls and got the new Roshi and Gohan, and they look solid for SR characters.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I kind of want to just save all my stones for that Fusion event.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Cozz posted:

This is Super Gogeta (only in Japan right now)

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Strongest_of_Fusion_Super_Gogeta

KI +2 as leader, ATK + 2500. And a passive that turns all attack to super effective and attack +5000.

This is dokkan awakened Super Gogeta

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Absolutely_Invincible_Warrior_Super_Gogeta

KI + 3, ATK+3000 as leader. .And a passive that turns all attacks to Super Effective, and attack +7000.

Mother of God. I might actually be willing to spend as many stones as it takes to get him.

Why the halo though? Did he have one in Fusion Reborn or something? I never saw that movie.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Fusion Reborn has Goku still being dead for whatever reason.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I logged in and became a rich man on DBZ. How about that!

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I'll just do a random summon-

"BYE, GUYS!"

WOOOOT!

Agoat fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Mar 26, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Wow what the hell that Golden Frieza is probably better than the INT one

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Aurora posted:

Wow what the hell that Golden Frieza is probably better than the INT one

His passive reduces damage by 80% when he has 50% or more HP. This is insane.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://imgur.com/Vzob1o0

It's poo poo like this that makes Yolo pulls addictive.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Good news is that my streak of R summons has finally stopped at 11 with an SSR! The :geno: news is it's TEQ Super Buu.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Tree of Might is back! Time to start framing Tree of Might Supports, as who needs stones for characters!

The Turles drop rate is horrible and wouldn't really work on increasing INT Turles's SA right? I'm changing stages up because I'm tired of fighting Daiz, but if I get the Occassional Turles to increase that SA, it can't hurt.

the_steve posted:

Mother of God. I might actually be willing to spend as many stones as it takes to get him.

Why the halo though? Did he have one in Fusion Reborn or something? I never saw that movie.

Both Goku and Vegeta are dead during Fusion Reborn. Vegeta even tells Goku that he would rather die than fuse with Goku, to which Goku replies "You're already dead".

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Solus posted:

https://imgur.com/Vzob1o0

It's poo poo like this that makes Yolo pulls addictive.

Maybe a Yolo pull isn't such a bad idea?

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Good news is that my streak of R summons has finally stopped at 11 with an SSR! The :geno: news is it's TEQ Super Buu.

:yikes:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I'm going to go on record and say that TEQ Buu is actually good :colbert:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Cozz posted:

Tree of Might is back! Time to start framing Tree of Might Supports, as who needs stones for characters!

The Turles drop rate is horrible and wouldn't really work on increasing INT Turles's SA right? I'm changing stages up because I'm tired of fighting Daiz, but if I get the Occassional Turles to increase that SA, it can't hurt.

Turles drop rate is pretty bad, yeah. It's also a lot of zeni and medals for a coin flip if you awaken him.

Wuxi posted:

I'm going to go on record and say that TEQ Buu is actually good :colbert:

Agreed. TEQ Buu is pretty great. He hits pretty dang hard and recovers a lot of HP because of it.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is there a list that shows which Resurrection F level gives out which medal?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Resurrection_F

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Agoat posted:

His passive reduces damage by 80% when he has 50% or more HP. This is insane.

I just tried out your Frieza on Turles and holy poo poo I want one. My SSG Goku got like 4 blue orbs and did 270k damage on a super.

Edit: Haha, I did a multi right after posting that and got one. Awesome.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Mar 26, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Echophonic posted:

Agreed. TEQ Buu is pretty great. He hits pretty dang hard and recovers a lot of HP because of it.

That's why I'm :geno: and not :(. I don't have a good team for that Buu to thrive in yet.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think all of the new SSGSS Goku/Vegeta/Golden Frieza are very good, but Frieza edges out due to his damage reduction and that AGI has more great damage-dealing characters than PHY and TEQ.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4btsaq/glb_special_resurrection_f_guide/

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm going to keep single summoning until the banner stops or I get ssgss vegeta. That as lead and my Weight of Hope Goku will make sure I never need damage resistance. :black101:

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I'm going to keep single summoning until the banner stops or I get ssgss vegeta. That as lead and my Weight of Hope Goku will make sure I never need damage resistance. :black101:

I tried that, but I keep getting Zarbon and R fat people (Drum, Dodoria, etc.)

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

I think all of the new SSGSS Goku/Vegeta/Golden Frieza are very good, but Frieza edges out due to his damage reduction and that AGI has more great damage-dealing characters than PHY and TEQ.

True, but PHY and TEQ both have cards that get boosts per orb. AGL doesn't have that yet. I think TEQ SSGSS Goku and TEQ Perfect Cell are the best nuke combo, though.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Got SSR STR Beerus from my yolo pull. It was good.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Echophonic posted:

True, but PHY and TEQ both have cards that get boosts per orb. AGL doesn't have that yet. I think TEQ SSGSS Goku and TEQ Perfect Cell are the best nuke combo, though.

AGI SSR Gotenks should be coming out soon which has a 10% per orb passive. That is just shy of TEQ Perfect Cell's passive without the Dokkan Medal grinding to boot. You are right that they are at the moment the best combo in the game including JPN.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Just broke 800k damage on Turles with SSG Goku. Not sure if it was my SA4 one or my friend one, but I'll take it. :getin:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

AGI SSR Gotenks should be coming out soon which has a 10% per orb passive. That is just shy of TEQ Perfect Cell's passive without the Dokkan Medal grinding to boot. You are right that they are at the moment the best combo in the game including JPN.

Didn't realize that Gotenks was the AGL nuke partner. Now I'll never get him, he'll be right up there with SSJ3 Goku and Vegito.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Mar 26, 2016

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

What's the best level for farming Tree of Might fruits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Echophonic posted:

Didn't realize that Gotenks was the AGL nuke partner. Now I'll never get him, he'll be right up there with SSJ3 Goku and Vegito.

Yeah the Dokkan subreddit used to have a combo guide of sorts in their SSR tier rankings but it's been taken down. Which is how I knew about it.

My source for the upcoming events has been: here I assume they are using the android apk and digging around inside to get these dates. I'm happy that the upcoming Strike Event TEQ Gotenks Failure B has a +att per ki orb passive too. It'll give me a mini-nuke combo. Though like you Echo, now that I have TEQ SSGSS Goku, there's no way I'll ever get TEQ Cell too.