Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

so this is what dying sounds like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Radical posted:

some real winners from merging with the chinese splash art

So they've finally demonstrated that Longhorn Alistar is a straight-up COWboys of Moo Mesa reference?

I mean, I just thought I was reading too much into "Cow-boy! GET IT?!", but he's literally holding the meteor that caused them to transform on the show.

Now I have to start playing him and demand that everyone call me The Dakota Dude.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
dragon support is fun and good you heard it here first

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kashuno posted:

dragon support is fun and good you heard it here first

Actually, we all heard it when people recognized his stars are a direct rip off of one of the best supports in Dota 2.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Spiros posted:

Actually, we all heard it when people recognized his stars are a direct rip off of one of the best supports in Dota 2.

well then I can reaffirm that

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Sperglord Firecock posted:

I call this the YI ZONE

Mostly because Yi players are incredibly guilty of this like always

Edit:

Any champion can enter the YI ZONE

it's kinda similar to vaynespotting except instead of blaming everyone else on the team, they refuse to accept the reality that they fed and insist "my late game guys"

The yi zone is a dimension of success and outplays, please do not confuse it with losing

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Is scaling cooldowns runes ever worth it

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Tired Moritz posted:

Koreans commonly split them 3/6 with flat CD-R runes to hit 10% late game.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Tired Moritz posted:

On anyone who is capped by mana early game and capped by cooldowns late game and gets solo lane experience (Mid/Top) they are probably the best blue rune.

I think there is a good argument to run a few of them (to whatever breakpoint you need) on almost any melee or mage champion in the game. I usually use 6x S-CDR (10% @ 18) and 3x S-AP or S-MR.

Sneakums
Nov 27, 2007
MAXIMUM.SNEAK.
I added "Strong" on EUW -- I'm the guy with the MLG naruto name. Can you add me to the goon club?

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

Probably the best runes in the game for Zac.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
League of legends: I'm the guy with the MLG naruto name

Sneakums
Nov 27, 2007
MAXIMUM.SNEAK.

NTT posted:

League of legends: I'm the guy with the MLG naruto name

You shut your mouth, we all know the MLG names are rare and running out.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think it should be the games forum title

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

NTT posted:

The yi zone is a dimension of success and outplays, please do not confuse it with losing

i find it offensive that anyone would suggest otherwise

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Hermetic posted:

So they've finally demonstrated that Longhorn Alistar is a straight-up COWboys of Moo Mesa reference?

I mean, I just thought I was reading too much into "Cow-boy! GET IT?!", but he's literally holding the meteor that caused them to transform on the show.

Now I have to start playing him and demand that everyone call me The Dakota Dude.

What meteor? His hands are empty.

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

Transient People posted:

He was seeing the right hand (our left) as holding a rock rather than as the shape of fingers, which I can see, but yeah it's just his hand.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Transient People posted:

Chumppell posted:

He was seeing the right hand (our left) as holding a rock rather than as the shape of fingers, which I can see, but yeah it's just his hand.

That said, it's still Moo Mesa as gently caress, and I love that skin.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

https://www.livecap.tv/t/meteos/uKMx3SytKuD

AS looks like a fun having champion.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I'm gonna be on my smurf for a bit if anybody likes elo

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

NTT posted:

Gimmie elo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

NTT posted:

Yeah lemme get my account out of Bronze real quick should be easy elo

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Tired Moritz posted:

I actually run enough to get 30% cdr on my Zilean mid rune page. You can get your other 10% from spooky ghosts and then pure ap/pen afterward. I've got better things to buy than cdr with my smite time mans.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I'm so glad I gave into Graves. He's amazing. I can queue top/bot/jg, though jg is by far my worst lane. I've really only lost when I get allined early or can't carry my team. Which, I had quite the losing streak involving both over the past week.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

this loving rear end in a top hat dragon can suck my dick until i have enough ip to play him

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
$2305USD spent in 5 years... RIP

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.

Etrips posted:

$2305USD spent in 5 years... RIP

I feel a lot better now, thanks.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

They are fantastic and the default choice (whether it's 10% or 15%) on almost every pro midlaner and almost every AP champ (ironically it's much easier for AD casters to get CDR elsewhere).

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Tired Moritz posted:

if you play lux, you're a horrible person and I hope she get nerfed to unplayability

Nerf Zed while you're at it, Riot. tia

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Sneakums posted:

I added "Strong" on EUW -- I'm the guy with the MLG naruto name. Can you add me to the goon club?

dw fam i gotchu

bike appreciator
Mar 19, 2011

What would make Aurelion Sol not garbage? Can he be saved?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Remove the cd from his w, increase the ratio on his q

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
I haven't played in a few patches. Is Jungle Tahm not really a thing anymore? He doesn't even have a section on champion.gg. :(

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
tahm can get deleted from the game for all i care

- sincerely, a squishy champion player

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Any hot and spicy Darius tips? What's the fastest way to get his passive going in a teamfight?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Hit people

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Fozzle posted:

What would make Aurelion Sol not garbage? Can he be saved?

when people stop playing him like a squishy ap mage and going in like retards and immediately dying

Taitale
Feb 19, 2011
6.6 broke my champion voice over and announcer sounds. They just don't work anymore.

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

Herbotron posted:

Any hot and spicy Darius tips? What's the fastest way to get his passive going in a teamfight?

Press all your buttons and use your W's auto reset (Titanic Hydra is another reset if you have it). Attack moving a little bit makes it easier. That's about it. You don't absolutely need to jump on a squishy. If you can go ape by beating on a tank you're still doing fine so don't do dumb poo poo like hurling yourself suicidally as deep as possible and getting killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

new prof milk video every1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Lc1Z2nZck

• Locked thread