Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Hyrule Warriors Legends, non-Legends Hyrule Warriors with the new characters, and Animal Crossin Amiibo Fesrival because my family is really into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Gonna open a beer and prob keep going with Oblivion, or Oblivion's dumb but more entertaining cousin Two Worlds (the game not the poster).

Two worlds is epic

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gonna pretend Im playing Dark Souls 3 tonight.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I was hoping to play Battlefleet Gothic: Armada tonight but they pushed it back a month! Fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Gonna pretend Im playing Dark Souls 3 tonight.

Ya and that's the closest your ever going to get to playing it because You will be dead by the time the sun comes back up bitch.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Ya and that's the closest your ever going to get to playing it because You will be dead by the time the sun comes back up bitch.

Theres not a bus in Florida, or in the universe for that matter, fast enough to arrive in New York City by sunrise. Btw I have a concealed carry permit :^)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I just slept.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Theres not a bus in Florida, or in the universe for that matter, fast enough to arrive in New York City by sunrise. Btw I have a concealed carry permit :^)

I don't live in Florida.. Not sure what your getting at here. Also your gun is probably broken because you keep drooling on it from being retarded

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm playing child of light.

It's pretty nice.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I'll be playing some going to bed early because I'm depressed followed by waking up wondering where I went wrong in life .

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

I don't live in Florida.. Not sure what your getting at here. Also your gun is probably broken because you keep drooling on it from being retarded

I don't wish to derail this thread any further but I know for a fact you live in Florida and you had expressed frustration to me over Steam chat that there weren't enough gay men to have sex with.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

I don't wish to derail this thread any further but I know for a fact you live in Florida and you had expressed frustration to me over Steam chat that there weren't enough gay men to have sex with.

You live in a toilet. It's a public toilet too so when people go to piss and poo poo they get confused about why there's two toilets in there. This discussion is over

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I'll be playing some going to bed early because I'm depressed followed by waking up wondering where I went wrong in life .

I hope you feel better RC! :glomp:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Two worlds is epic

Seriouspost, Two Worlds is some of the most fun i've ever had with an open world RPG. yes it's a terrible knock off-baby of latter-day Elder Scrolls and Diablo, but something about it just works for me. plus you can duct tape your equipment together to make it stronger

It's the closest we'll get to a medieval/fantasy Saints' Row until we actually get that game

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

cheer up sad imp :( maybe some Two Worlds would help?

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Mar 26, 2016

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
playing bloodborne and pretending its dark souls 3

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

if anyone has a dusk stone in pokemon, can you please contact me? thank you

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I bought dark souls 3, left it in the wrapping and then went to my friends house. I might play it next week if I get time.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

if anyone has a dusk stone in pokemon, can you please contact me? thank you

I probably do...if you can hold out for a day or 2 I'll check.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Seriouspost, Two Worlds is some of the most fun i've ever had with an open world RPG. yes it's a terrible knock off-baby of latter-day Elder Scrolls and Diablo, but something about it just works for me. plus you can duct tape your equipment together to make it stronger

It's the closest we'll get to a medieval/fantasy Saints' Row until we actually get that game

Dude

Holy poo poo yes. OG Saints Row and Two Worlds FTW

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Does anyone have a link to the original two worlds thread in games, man that poo poo was epic

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I might play league of legends hehe

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No gaming tonight. I'm away for the weekend so I might play some M&L Paper Jam on the ol' 3DS

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

No gaming tonight. I'm away for the weekend so I might play some M&L Paper Jam on the ol' 3DS

Who's the lucky guy you're spending the weekend with?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ive been playing the Greatest Game of All Time The Warriors on my PS2, and SSX on my 360

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I played Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and started Virtue's Last Reward while I watched a bunch of people get drunk off their asses.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

ive been playing the Greatest Game of All Time The Warriors on my PS2, and SSX on my 360

Imagine a warriors remake.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i could talk for hours about the possibilities of a new warriors game lol. im contemplating getting a job at rockstar to dedicate my life to the purpose of making one happen

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

brawlers need to make a return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Iq-UBWKcU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Should I start EDF or purchase VLR on my 3DS and play it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

VLR is probably the more unique experience, but hell, why not both.

Fire Emblem: Fates: Conquest again. I may finish it tonight.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

VLR is probably the more unique experience, but hell, why not both.

Fire Emblem: Fates: Conquest again. I may finish it tonight.

I believe I'll play some EDF, then later tonight when all the basketball comes on, play VLR with hoops in the background. Sounds like a pretty decent Saturday evening to me.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Warriors, come out to play

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played Divinity: Original Sin last night and stole a lady's stinky panties so I could let a dog sniff them to solve a murder. Tonight I will play some more and The Sims 4, as well.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm playing Stardew Valley and watching Twin Peaks tonight.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm playing Stardew Valley and watching Twin Peaks tonight.

its saturday

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rediscover posted:

did you hit him back.

of course he didn't

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

pokemon, and thinking about earthbound since i never beat it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I couldn't play earthbound bc of how slow it was