Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Daztek posted:

lol, that cardboard cutout question was from me

good 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Woooooow, they banned me for entering the raffle.

Nice honesty.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
With that question he refused to ask, who was it by? drat it, I keep losing things.

I asked if Lesnik's head could go on a cardboard cut out.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Should a fedora match the shirt you are wearing? Like, you're wearing a fedora. I know fashion sense is out the window (HI DARKPRIEST). But if you are going to throw away your dignity shouldn't you make sure you are coordinated? I realize dumbass is wearing the company's shirt, but he looks fuckin stupid.

If we're going by any sort of rules, you shouldn't be wearing a hat indoors.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

which one of you won the orion?

gipskrampf
Oct 31, 2010
Nap Ghost
Protip: Don't answer questions about selling plagiarized cardboard cutouts. Are these people really that dumb...

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Colostomy Bag posted:

Wish I had more gently caress you type money to tie up or potentially lose if poo poo goes wrong.

Pledge 7K.

Watch them celebrate on twitch. Get personal thanks, etc.

Then get a refund.

Derek: take one for the team?

Devdisigdu
Mar 23, 2016

The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.
Please tell me that's a goon who won.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Daztek posted:

lol, that cardboard cutout question was from me

I liked how Ben said that was a good cardboard cutout of Sandi. Unbeknownst to his diabetes-ridden eyesight, he was actually talking about the real Sandi, who is still a cardboard cutout.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Sunswipe posted:

Any sympathy I might have had for Ladyman evaporated when he was presented with proof of plagiarism and chose to try bullshitting his way out of it rather than doing the right thing.
Hey, I'd be the first to admit I'm on the overly charitable side of the goon spectrum. (I'm still sometimes framing Ben's situation as a tragic bind even though he's done more than enough to earn contempt...)

I agree; Ladyman fumbled the react and made it worse. If that's a damnable offense in your book, I understand. I'm sympathetic for the old guy all the same. It may be because I'm so overfamiliar with the travesties Chris and Sandi are guilty of at this point that this looks like a minor misdemeanor by comparison. I've only got so much capacity for outrage and Sandi and Chris consume nearly all of it. But to each his own.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

WING COMMANDO MENTIONED

:ducksiren:

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
This thread is like Xmas every day. I love you all. Stream is ruined.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Sunswipe posted:

If we're going by any sort of rules, you shouldn't be wearing a hat indoors.

We live like animals, we die like animals.

EDIT: I'm the guy looking directly into the camera with my grease-smeared flesh, begging for release from this hell.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Okay sympathetic though I am I died at "distraceful". Oh man that's triple distilled genius right there.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

We live like animals, we die like animals.

Animals have enough sense of taste not to wear fedoras, so don't bring them into all of this. :colbert:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I don't feel like I'm a bad person, really.

I just love to instigate.

Are most Goons instigators?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im pretty sure someone is from minnesoooota

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Happy Sisyphus posted:

which one of you won the orion?

iqfish is a big pgi supporter

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Why does it sound like they are in a bathroom with the reverb turned way the gently caress up??

From the mind of a guy who hired an artist without a solid original piece of art, comes a LIVE PROFESSIONAL STREAM WITH AUDIO THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S LAST 911 CALL!!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Damnit, banned again for asking how much I needed to donate to get a gas giant named "Lesnick". Time for another throwaway account.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Sunswipe posted:

Damnit, banned again for asking how much I needed to donate to get a gas giant named "Lesnick". Time for another throwaway account.

I saw that before it was deleted and did a lol

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6505255/#Comment_6505255

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Why does it sound like they are in a bathroom with the reverb turned way the gently caress up??

From the mind of a guy who hired an artist without a solid original piece of art, comes a LIVE PROFESSIONAL STREAM WITH AUDIO THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S LAST 911 CALL!!

Can burning jet fuel melt cardboard cutouts?

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

okay that must be sandi

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Boy howdy I do sure enjoy watching people talk about a board game with a camera angle that does not show off the board, or the game, and audio that makes them sound like they are speaking in tongues.

gipskrampf
Oct 31, 2010
Nap Ghost
He gazed up at the enormous frame. Two weeks it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the straggly beard. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, well-developed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the paaarp was finished. He had won the victory over the Stimperor. He loved the Big Ben.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

G0RF posted:

Hey, I'd be the first to admit I'm on the overly charitable side of the goon spectrum. (I'm still sometimes framing Ben's situation as a tragic bind even though he's done more than enough to earn contempt...)

I agree; Ladyman fumbled the react and made it worse. If that's a damnable offense in your book, I understand. I'm sympathetic for the old guy all the same. It may be because I'm so overfamiliar with the travesties Chris and Sandi are guilty of at this point that this looks like a minor misdemeanor by comparison. I've only got so much capacity for outrage and Sandi and Chris consume nearly all of it. But to each his own.

Yeah, you seem like a genuine nice guy.

As for me, he's sitting next to the the thieving "artist". Like, seriously, gently caress both of them.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

nopantsjack posted:

I saw that before it was deleted and did a lol

You can click on deleted posts to view them. They're generally the best stuff.

Oh, and thanks. :)

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Clifford doesn't stream SC much anymore because documenting all the bugs takes too much time.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.
Ben just mentioned that he appreciates that Miku is testing the PTU and not streaming because "I know how much attention a new build gets when you're streaming." Yes Ben a whole 100 viewers out of half a million on twitch. It's a lot of attention.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

gipskrampf posted:

He gazed up at the enormous frame. Two weeks it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the straggly beard. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, well-developed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the paaarp was finished. He had won the victory over the Stimperor. He loved the Big Ben.

Superb. Want an avatar commando? I'd buy you some victory gin but

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

ComfyPants posted:

Clifford doesn't stream SC much anymore because documenting all the bugs takes too much time.

LOL yes exactly.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

ComfyPants posted:

He admitted he can't be entertaining. And after watching this stream, I believe him.

EDIT: AND NOW LITTLE KIDS!! PLEDGE..........OR THEY DIE!!!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Lmao if you goonies are posting in this thread instead of curing Malaria.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I do not feel comfortable with any of these people being in contact with children.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

G0RF posted:

Okay sympathetic though I am I died at "distraceful". Oh man that's triple distilled genius right there.

Thanks commando

gipskrampf
Oct 31, 2010
Nap Ghost

Mr.Tophat posted:

Superb. Want an avatar commando? I'd buy you some victory gin but

I only accept the finest plagiarized Deviantart avatars :colbert:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Decrepus posted:

Lmao if you goonies are posting in this thread instead of curing Malaria.

And when the goon saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more streams to troll.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Not that ignorance is an excuse, but my charitable side imagines Ladyman is just completely unaware of the wrongdoing and that Facebook exchange was authentic- like the dude really does thing the issue at stake was using Garriot's likeness and not that the body was copied wholesale. But I dunno, wrong is wrong and they're in the wrong.

• Locked thread