Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tetracube posted:

anyone remember that neural network thing that combined two images and was popular a few weeks ago?

http://ostagram.ru/

bustercasey
Apr 9, 2012
Gary’s Answer

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

?

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

I had a university class where we used second life as a project. My entire class had to create avatars and attend class on second life. I thought it was bullshit, so I posted our location on 4chan and Ralph showed up, along with a bunch of other trolls. No one ever knew it was me.

Some of the most fun I've ever had online was with W-Hat. Blasting out horrible sounding virtual poops and then picking them up and throwing them at a SL 'cop' who was screaming at us that we were under arrest but of course he could do nothing but stand there made me laugh till I cried.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

In many ways, Bob's Big boy never left, sir. He's always offered the same high-quality meals at competitive prices.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
They don't say "Bob's", but in the Great Lakes region, Big Boys are still pretty proliferate.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

yeah that's the one

can I sign up for this and not get fucktons of russian poo poo in my inbox

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tetracube posted:

yeah that's the one

All you need is a vkontakte account.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Tetracube posted:

yeah that's the one

There's also http://deepart.io/ which does the same thing.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

My mom used to make something very similar to this for Thanksgiving and Christmas, except it used cream cheese instead of cottage cheese, and added pears I think. It was called seafoam salad, and it was loving foul.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Krinkle posted:

In many ways, Bob's Big boy never left, sir. He's always offered the same high-quality meals at competitive prices.

Shut up!

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

"Thrilling"
Also what the gently caress. Why does that jello look like it's made out of the kinda lumpy/pointy plaster they put on walls sometimes

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

deadly_pudding posted:

"Thrilling"
Also what the gently caress. Why does that jello look like it's made out of the kinda lumpy/pointy plaster they put on walls sometimes

That's the magic of cottage cheese. Add cottage cheese to your jello and it will look like rotting avocado! 60s lifehax!

Florida Betty
Sep 24, 2004

stubblyhead posted:

My mom used to make something very similar to this for Thanksgiving and Christmas, except it used cream cheese instead of cottage cheese, and added pears I think. It was called seafoam salad, and it was loving foul.

Is this is? Seems to get good reviews, but it looks absolutely disgusting. Cream cheese and jello, ugh.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

:banjo:they have never had the joy of a Welfare Christmas:banjo:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Florida Betty posted:

Is this is? Seems to get good reviews, but it looks absolutely disgusting. Cream cheese and jello, ugh.

I love that jello, cheese and pears somehow equals "salad".

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

:psyduck: That's an awful lot of work for loving spam!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Oh my god that site

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Soulex posted:

Oh my god that site

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

Soulex posted:

Oh my god that site

How did you get it to work? I can't understand russian. I tried the deepart.io one, but it took a week to get me my image and it looked like poo poo.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Oh god.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I now know what it's like to be triggered.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Soulex posted:

Oh my god that site

That's gorgeous, I'm not even joking.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

I see people's desktops looking like this all the time at work. God drat, dude. Make some folders.

Or maybe they just want to look like they're super busy?

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice
I think he has enough folders already.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
even if they were in a documents folder it would be no different. It only looks messy because the desktops default view is icons. My desktop often looks the same but I always browse it in Finder. Don't even look at the desktop for more than 2 seconds after booting up and opening a browser.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BANME.sh posted:

even if they were in a documents folder it would be no different. It only looks messy because the desktops default view is icons. My desktop often looks the same but I always browse it in Finder. Don't even look at the desktop for more than 2 seconds after booting up and opening a browser.

It really effects performance though. Or so Ive heard. I couldn't stand to look at a desktop like that anyway.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

None of that poo poo is aligned, he placed every single icon manually!

GnuUzir
Oct 16, 2009

The Ape of Naples posted:

I now know what it's like to be triggered.

Skunkduster
Jul 15, 2005

Aw, hell no!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BANME.sh posted:

After just dealing with this at work, Windows 10 will put all the folders on your desktop into a temp user after upgrading, and if you drag them out of the temp user folder back onto your desktop, then turn your computer off, it will delete all of your files. This is because when you first log-in to Windows 10 after upgrading, you're actually on a secondary temp user account and you're just supposed to reboot after making sure the upgrade went through. If you set up your computer from the windows.old folder, or the temporary user from the old install, all your poo poo is just gone.

You really shouldn't keep anything but shortcuts on your desktop.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Why doesn't it just force the reboot then? That's weird.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Florida Betty posted:

More or less. My grandfather loved the stuff, and after he died my mom stopped making it. No one minded in the slightest.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Refrigerapist
Dec 11, 2004

It's been 8 years and I'm still not tired of these. Never die, loss.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

:captainpop: