Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I'll give team viewer a go, thanks dudes.

I'll try the chrome remote desktop app out too but I think I actually have to re-install chrome from what it sounds like

I totally forgot about malwarebytes. Is that still the best free scanner/removal tool?

It's pretty drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

holocaust bloopers posted:

New job is cool. I create plans to spend lots of money on tv, print, and digital to sell barbecue sauce and other condiments.

I am the intel of advertising

Yo can you subliminally tell people to buy mine

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

ElMaligno posted:

West coast, best coast.

I start clearing in a week and a half, should be settled somewhere around JBLM by the end of April.

Torn between Lacey/Olympia area or living in one of the nicer parts of Tacoma to be closer to Seattle. Guess I'll figure it out once I get up there and actually check places out in person.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mustang posted:

nicer parts of Tacoma
lol

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It's a really nice area. I'm going back to shop for a house in mid April.

Well I prefer the Kitsap area for the "central" feeling.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8gvgISVHak

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ElMaligno posted:

West coast, best coast.

Except for the beer and people (CA) and the weather and people (PNW).

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Godholio posted:

AnchorSteam is great.

Also rain is good. Drought bad.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I own two convertibles. Rain in moderation is awesome. Cali is WAY too into IPAs.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Godholio posted:

Everywhere is WAY too into IPAs.

Fixed

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Godholio posted:

I own two convertibles. Rain in moderation is awesome. Cali is WAY too into IPAs.

Heavy hops gives me the worst gas. Sierra Nevada just destroys my guts.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Godholio posted:

Ballast Point in San Diego is good and Anchor in San Francisco is good. I am not sure what type of beer you can't get in California.

edit- The IPA novelty wore off back in like 2006. They are ok but purposely making super bitter beer that no one really thinks tastes good seems kind of weird. You can make strong beer without tasting like cheap hops.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I just loving hate the number of people who tell me that I'll love IPAs if I just try the right one. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck people that say that poo poo. I've tried plenty enough to know that I don't like them, just let me enjoy my stouts and porters in peace

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Just gonna use this opportunity to say that microbrew snobs are honestly worse than wine aficionados. Dumb latest and greatest hip "breweries/tasting rooms" (bars as far as I'm concerned) are literally taking over

"Bro you gotta try this bacon/watermelon/coffee stout!"

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Please don't lump legit coffee stouts in with that other piss. :(

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Just gonna use this opportunity to say that microbrew snobs are honestly worse than wine aficionados. Dumb latest and greatest hip "breweries/tasting rooms" (bars as far as I'm concerned) are literally taking over

"Bro you gotta try this bacon/watermelon/coffee stout!"

Agreed.

I will drink microbrews if we are at a place that serves them. I will also knock back a bunch of Coors Light or Pacifico or whatever is being served. The best beer is free beer and Bud Light or whatever is trendy to hate these days will get you drunk too.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm relieved I don't have to argue about booze anymore. You guys should serve some of those snobs bum wine in a fancy glass and tell them it's the latest and greatest thing and that they can get in on the ground floor. Then tell them the truth and laugh.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Sometimes I feel like it's weird that I manage to enjoy my hoppy bitter IPAs that I bought of my own free will without pissing and sharting in everyone else's different tasting drinks that they prefer and didn't force me to buy, but I guess I'll just have to accept myself for who I am

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Not drinking honestly owns

*steps off soapbox*

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
rip 4loko. gone too soon :dings:

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
My preference for liquor is simply that it is plentiful. Beyond that I'm not too worried though drinking mickeys or cobra all night sometimes sucks

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Naked Bear posted:

Please don't lump legit coffee stouts in with that other piss. :(

Coffee stouts are ok. The local brewpub that closed last month (gently caress) had a good one. Of course, they only had two other beers on tap that weren't IPAs...ugh. Most of the places out here make about 10 IPAs or saissons and 1 or 2 of some other type. :sigh: This is one reason I try to find a good Irish place everywhere I live.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Godholio posted:

Coffee stouts are ok. The local brewpub that closed last month (gently caress) had a good one. Of course, they only had two other beers on tap that weren't IPAs...ugh. Most of the places out here make about 10 IPAs or saissons and 1 or 2 of some other type. :sigh: This is one reason I try to find a good Irish place everywhere I live.

Your triggering my hatred of potato faced job stealing micks.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah the IPA craze is dumb as gently caress and at this point I'm convinced people tolerate that sludge just to try to fit in I guess

The og 4loko was dope though. One of those and just drink a couple beers the rest of the night and you're good. God forbid you drank two in one sitting though.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Lol if you never drank 2 4loko and ended up in a naked heap covered in your own poo poo and piss

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Yeah the IPA craze is dumb as gently caress and at this point I'm convinced people tolerate that sludge just to try to fit in I guess

The og 4loko was dope though. One of those and just drink a couple beers the rest of the night and you're good. God forbid you drank two in one sitting though.

OG 4Lokos were some amazing, frightening poo poo. I still don't understand to this day how the gently caress those things work, like the ABV and ingredients somehow combine and synergize to make something with a massively greater potential to get you blacked the gently caress out while the sun's still up. Two was like an instant off switch for pretty much anybody <200lbs, and three didn't care how much of a corn-fed mountain of retard strength and cast iron liver you were because you were going to end up passed out in the drunk tank either stark naked or making GBS threads your pants.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I drank two once

Once.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Your triggering my hatred of potato faced job stealing micks.

They know how to run a loving bar.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Always felt this pic encapsulates it all

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I had an og 4loko and a shot of vodka. That was the fastest i had ever returned to the ship.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Always felt this pic encapsulates it all

Bad date eh?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

If you say so...

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Anyone else watch that Iraq documentary on HBO last night? Was pretty good.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

Anyone else watch that Iraq documentary on HBO last night? Was pretty good.

Was generation kill showing again?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Changed the old break fluids of the beemer, still need a nickname for the bike. Brunhilde is good, Blondi would be funny but im not even an ironic fascist.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

also helps with loosing weight.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Did you end up getting F800GS? You posted a pic sometime, I can't remember. My next bike is probably gonna be a big dirtbike of some kind; KLR maybe.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

DownByTheWooter posted:

Did you end up getting F800GS? You posted a pic sometime, I can't remember. My next bike is probably gonna be a big dirtbike of some kind; KLR maybe.

F700GS but yes, same engine of the 800 but detuned and more road oriented. Still has dual tires and other poo poo so I could technically ride it on gravel roads and poo poo.

Get the 800 if you can and wanna tool it yourself, KLRs are good, inexpensive but have less creature comforts.
Comedy opton: fully kited out F1200GS

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Geli. Hitler's lesser known niece who he drove to suicide through creepy unclery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I had a few dirt bikes growing up, with my all time favourite being a TT. It was a 600 or maybe a 650, I can't remember, but it just had one mighty cylinder and torque for daaaays.

• Locked thread