Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Woot won my first placement!! Bardgood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?
Well, I registered for replay.gg, but nothing seems to be showing up from my first recorded game.

It was a complete loving disaster. I took Amumu. Just got shitstomped. Should be fun.

(I know in advance many things I did wrong, for example, not switching to the level 9 red trinket immediately, a fight in particular in which I apparently spazzed out and did not chase Lee, then flashed after him, then missed him, then went back after Orianna, and oh god it was horrible. But again, it's not like I'm sitting there in game, thinking, "Hey, I'm going to do clown car poo poo." It happens. I freeze up or something.)

But I'd say the game as a whole was pretty representative of the shitshow I've been playing and seeing lately. If the thing would load, so that I could link it.

EDIT: Oh joy, here it is!

http://www.replay.gg/search/na/SlyvanianFrog#2140469562

Again, I'm not pulling punches against myself. I literally recorded the first game I played after posting here today. So I did not try to cherry pick in any way.

SlyFrog fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 28, 2016

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Kindred
Dance of Arrows (Q)
Damage lowered to 50/80/110/140/170 from 60/90/120/150/180
Total AD ratio increased to .4 from .2
Lamb's Respite (R) is now self cast on Kindred rather than being able to be used on an ally.

hahahahaha

that is so not going live

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

it means the targeting, not that it only effects kindred

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Firebert posted:

Kindred
Dance of Arrows (Q)
Damage lowered to 50/80/110/140/170 from 60/90/120/150/180
Total AD ratio increased to .4 from .2

:catstare:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Radical posted:

it means the targeting, not that it only effects kindred

I know, it completely cripples the use of the spell

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
yeah thats not going to live but not for the reason you think it is

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i can see the ult nerf going up because that is entirely justified but lmao if they double the power of Q alongside :riot:

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
kindred's ult cast range is so loving short i always self-cast anyway.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

That's actually an interesting change. If you build Warrior (e.g. aren't depending on the bases as much) you end up ahead, but if you're Devourer, you're behind until you complete your Maw or Steraks.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I've played Kindred like 3 times and I guess I'm really loving dumb but I thought his ult was already self cast. I can't remember ever sending it anywhere but right around me.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

yeah people usually just self cast it

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

AHH FUGH posted:

I'll do it tomorrow on my stream and then I'll post a YouTube here

Which champ do you want to main/spam games with? It looks like Volibear is your best champion. Whatever champ you want me to review, you should play a ranked game with them ASAP so I can review something from this patch.

I'm trying to get you a Voli game but people keep banning him or my entire team goes AD. I'll get you one before tomorrow, though!

Sexpansion posted:

Those are good champions. Focus on playing just one of them unless it's taken/banned away, then if you have to play one of the others.

That's actually what I try to do! If I'm jungle I go Voli or Amumu, top I'm Trundle like 95% of the time.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
http://plays.tv/video/56f9cfb48cc433de6f

The graves had a death's dance and if you watch super closely when he eats the barrel his health is ticking away before he shoots the minion.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Methanar posted:

The graves had a death's dance and if you watch super closely when he eats the barrel his health is ticking away before he shoots the minion.

Graves is bullshit. Tanky af and does damage. He doesn't have to make the tradeoff between damage or tank because he gets tank from his skill.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Graves is fine and is merely the latest in a long line of ' beat you 1v1'; top rammus has an extra 3% win rate over him and is much more infurating to play against for 60% of the cast. Nobody cares about you and your top lane poppy that can't kill him in lane

gently caress top lane, gently caress top lane players who care about top lane

its curtains for Kevin fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 29, 2016

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
No, a fed character who specializes in AoE damage killing 3 other below Half HP players is not overbearingly strong.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Methanar posted:

Why do you have blue smite item, recurve bow, zeal, dirk, and a longsword in your inventory at 17 minutes

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

NTT posted:

Graves is fine and is merely the latest in a long line of ' beat you 1v1'; top rammus has an extra 3% win rate over him and is much more infurating to play against for 60% of the cast. Nobody cares about you and your top lane poppy that can't kill him in lane

Poppy has a +3% winrate vs Graves compared to her average. In fact she's pretty much one of his biggest counters.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

NTT posted:

nice meltdown

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

kingcobweb posted:

Why do you have blue smite item, recurve bow, zeal, dirk, and a longsword in your inventory at 17 minutes

My build when I'm ahead is ghostblade into dirk into hurricane.

My I keep getting invaded by a lee sin build is first item PD into a ghostblade.

I stopped being ahead shortly after building my first dirk so my build became quite the mess. It's super rare I stop being ahead on kindred.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Graves is a tanky champion thats does bullshit damage in 1v1s as well as crazy aoe who gets tankiness from his damage items and then even more from his e. He is terribly hard to kill with deaths dance and phantom dancer. A bullshit champion.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

lucifirius posted:

Graves is bullshit. Tanky af and does damage. He doesn't have to make the tradeoff between damage or tank because he gets tank from his skill.

graves is just fine where he is right now. he was much more bullshit when he could do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpRv1wpHO00

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
though not as big of an issue as graves, karma is also up there in the tiny mustache having club toplane. it's winnable playing as a melee guy but jesus christ is it pretty insufferable getting pelted by Qs nonstop or her stupid speedup and the tether and god dammit it's kennen all over again

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

They just want to nerf devourer Kindred because it's so popular in pro play.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

They just want to nerf devourer Kindred because it's so popular in pro play.

they're nerfing it by not nerfing it, at all?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Reducing it's base damage but increasing it's scaling encourages Kindred to buy Warrior, instead of Devourer. Although I do think it needs another numbers pass, they should probably lower the bases further if they want this to do anything.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
My League won't open since the patch. Help.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'm trying to get you a Voli game but people keep banning him or my entire team goes AD. I'll get you one before tomorrow, though!

That's actually what I try to do! If I'm jungle I go Voli or Amumu, top I'm Trundle like 95% of the time.

Here's the Amumu game

Get me a Voli game and I'll be able to pick out more stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9k8GauSz50

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Killed By Death posted:

Reducing it's base damage but increasing it's scaling encourages Kindred to buy Warrior, instead of Devourer. Although I do think it needs another numbers pass, they should probably lower the bases further if they want this to do anything.

It's total AD. They're adding .2 total AD scaling and only removing 10 base so it's flat out more damage if your total AD is above 50, which it will never not be. Since you still get AD per level while building devourer you will still enjoy greater scaling.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i thought they originally expected kindred to buy devourer, i cant imagine thats the reason they're making a change

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Radical posted:

i thought they originally expected kindred to buy devourer, i cant imagine thats the reason they're making a change

they already nerfed devourer for ranged champs specifically because of her, should have just done this in the first place imo. ruined my jungle kalista, you assholes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Taric Teaser: https://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends/videos/10156957548235556/

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This is entertaining: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOtUQm-C8lQ

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

this makes me wanna play ekko and I've never played ekko

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Graves is still a little too strong but he's not really a big problem, just another manifestation of the larger trend of there being way more damage in the game this season than last

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Tales of Woe posted:

Graves is still a little too strong but he's not really a big problem, just another manifestation of the larger trend of there being way more damage in the game this season than last

Also, armor got more expensive and MR got less expensive. Graves, Talon, Zed, etc. are much more viable when maw of malmortius is really good.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

This one is better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2w1FIyRA4

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?

AHH FUGH posted:

Here's the Amumu game

Get me a Voli game and I'll be able to pick out more stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9k8GauSz50

I recorded mine on replay.gg, as noted.

Why does replay.gg seem to only record like 1 out of every 4 games? I played a bunch last night, only two games show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

Why isn't there a Weemo for those times you and a friend both want to play Teemo? Same kit, same skins, just all of his poo poo is a slightly different color.

• Locked thread