Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Waiting in line in the division

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
final stretch of tecmo's deception let's summon satan with a ps1 y'all http://hitbox.tv/sebmal

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

heavenator might be streaming stuntman ignition here soon: http://www.hitbox.tv/TheHeavenator

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

San Andreas.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/in_training Im streaming Mushihimesama HD

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://www.twitch.tv/skylarky Drk souls 1

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doing this again after I brew some coffee.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'll be streaming Alan Wake this weekend, and also Quantum Break when it comes out next week because I think I'm the only person here who's going to get it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'll be streaming Alan Wake this weekend, and also Quantum Break when it comes out next week because I think I'm the only person here who's going to get it.

I was probably going to because I just played through Max Payne 1/2 recently for the first time and Quantam Break is same devs and bullet time is back. Could be cool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh wait it's coming out for PC on the same day. I thought it was gonna be XBO exclusive for a few weeks at least.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Microsoft said they're not doing Xbox exclusives anymore they will all be day 1 PC releases as well now.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

That's kind of cool I guess. Sucks that a lot of them will be Windows 10 only though.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Microsoft said they're not doing Xbox exclusives anymore they will all be day 1 PC releases as well now.

*walks into living room and shoots Xbox One execution style*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

And ah, Windows Store only too. WTF I may as well just get the Xbox version.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That's kind of cool I guess. Sucks that a lot of them will be Windows 10 only though.

It's hosed up that Windows 10 installs itself without asking now. I came from work one day and it was installed even though I declined the installation months again when it was asking.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

And ah, Windows Store only too. WTF I may as well just get the Xbox version.

*desperately attempts to resuscitate destroyed Xbox*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Windows 10 is pretty good actually.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

It's hosed up that Windows 10 installs itself without asking now. I came from work one day and it was installed even though I declined the installation months again when it was asking.

It shut down my computer to do this while I was playing Black Ops. I liked it for a couple days but then it started chugging and stuttering in every program and I couldn't fix it so I rolled back to Windows 7 and installed a couple more games on my C drive so it doesn't have enough HD space to reinstall 10 lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I did a fresh install of 10 on my new PC and it's been working great ever since. It starts up insanely fast but that might also be because it's on a SSD

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stage 3 in this game is drat hard.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

does it really, it hasnt happened to me yet but it constantly asks me

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My only problem with Win 10 is that sometimes my PC randomly freezes and I don't know why.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The other problem is that Microsoft collects your key presses and sells them to cyber magnates overseas but you can read my YOSPOS thread about that.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I removed windows 10 after it started giving me a completely unexplainable, unfixable error a few days after upgrading. It said my start menu was hosed up and I should try to sign out to fix it. Nothing fixed it and nothing could be attributed to causing this. piece of poo poo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

Windows 10 is pretty good actually.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

The other problem is that Microsoft collects your key presses and sells them to cyber magnates overseas but you can read my YOSPOS thread about that.

i said no when it asks if i would like to do that

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i said no when it asks if i would like to do that

They swapped the buttons around so No means Yes and the hosed up part is its completely legal.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Stage 3 in this game is drat hard.

it only gets harder!!! I've gotten to the final boss in original mode before but that's the best I've been able to do

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

My only problem with Win 10 is that sometimes my PC randomly freezes and I don't know why.

ih ad this after i upgraded, its some random-rear end settng somewhre that's doing it. ill see if i can find it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yyah its some power setting, this vid fixed it fr me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apNUuC4tKHc

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bravo M$. This is why I game on Mac.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Windows 10 made it so my computer doesn't recognize head phones or w/e being plugged into it

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

frank.club posted:

Windows 10 made it so my computer doesn't recognize head phones or w/e being plugged into it

same. i had to find some ancient drivers to fix that poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/in_training more SHMUPS.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

schmuck plays shmups

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
http://www.hitbox.tv/Slur

I'm trying out a game called Popful Mail. It's an action RPG for the Sega CD with the best dub you could ask for.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will stream me trying to play DS1 even though I have no loving clue about most of the game. If nobody wants, to watch tonight, I will tomorrow maybe.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I made it to the Taurus demon and then died.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

I made it to the Taurus demon and then died.

Ain't that just the way. Keep at it. If you stream tomorrow I will watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

Ain't that just the way. Keep at it. If you stream tomorrow I will watch

Same here