Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i literally have no recollection of ever owning an abaddon to give away, but maybe?

I dunno where you got it from, but it was back when we had a ratting POS in gamma up in QNXJ, it was the only place Amarr could rat in our space at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

by all accounts i "was nice"

I actually did that once

you were also a bad poster :v:

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Torpor posted:

Endie can you make a new version of the sir molle propaganda? Im pretty sure you can basically change the names around and just use the same script.

Don't expect a draft for a few weeks.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Hollow Talk posted:

This is what bothers me most about CO2's departure (not counting Seb leaving): they somehow managed to really screw over lots of BASTN/LAWN people who were in the process of evacuating assets from Vale, for which Tribute kind of makes sense. I mean, be angry at GSF leadership all you want (there are many reasons, quite a number of them entirely justified), but it takes a special kind of person to react to perceived wrongdoing by not only burning bridges, but really adding insult to injury for lots of people who are in no way involved in making decisions.

Still, godspeed Seb. :saddowns:

That surprised me too (also we almost lost a few JFs due to this) But they combine this whole talk of holding the line with Bastion and Lawn and the screw over all their line members.

Though we have rerouted the cynos around CO2 space and should be able to evacuate all assets from vale. Assuming they aren't contract in the last few hours before stations fall.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ChickenWing posted:

I actually did that once

you were also a bad poster :v:

Very much so

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
there are actually a lot of posters I like here, even though they occasionally or even often say some bizarre or terrible things

i dont think that makes them terrible people

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Torpor posted:

Endie can you make a new version of the sir molle propaganda? Im pretty sure you can basically change the names around and just use the same script.

Sadly (by which I mean "probably for the best") the site I used to make those went bust. I watched them again recently and wow I was kinda rude when I was young. The point of them was to strip away the "Molle is in some way competent and a leader" thing his alliance had for him but the bit mentioning the woman from Blast he got married to was a bit much and I'm not so happy with that, nowadays.

Also the pacing of the voices they provided was glacial.

Sixx Spades posted:

Don't expect a draft for a few weeks.

That depends if you want to reboot something like your newbie handling org after the first version is done then decide to come up with a new "imperium" gimmick which requires it to be entirely rewritten.

All of which aside yeah by that point my heart was barely in it for various reasons. The ones I loved doing, like the one Stahlregen did the graphics for about our ganking wickedness, came in days, and a lot of that was thanks to working with him. Since him, we've not had anyone who could do that sort of thing. Destoration is an amazing artist but his stuff is very different and he was in any case doing other stuff at the time.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
If anyone can find a way to die from weed overdose it's probably stahlregan. Rip.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

If anyone can find a way to die from weed overdose it's probably stahlregan. Rip.

he's still alive as of a couple weeks ago, he gave me a negrep for calling absinthe garbage water

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Rhymenoserous posted:

I just wish that I'd found Sleep's Jerusalem/Dopesmoker album earlier we would have had so much more to bond over.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

phrasing

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Rhymenoserous posted:

I thought Sam Handwich was the biggest pothead

GODDAMN FOOL
Aug 23, 2005

DO NOT READ >>>
edit: nevermind

GODDAMN FOOL fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Mar 29, 2016

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

he's still alive as of a couple weeks ago, he gave me a negrep for calling absinthe garbage water

absinthe is loving piss, anything anise flavored is terrible though

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Goatman Sacks posted:

I thought Sam Handwich was the biggest pothead

didnt he move on to harder poo poo

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:
Holy poo poo by my maths Foehammer has played from age 13 to 25. No wonder I still feel like I don't know much after a couple Of years when people literally grew up playing this game

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

GODDAMN FOOL posted:

edit: nevermind

edit: drat you fixed that fast.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
This thread is better thathreadthreads.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

mehall posted:

Why would you blow me up? Never said who I'd be fighting for :P

Doesn't really matter who you fly with, think of yourself as the sacrificial drake.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

I miss you guys sometimes :smith:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

feedmegin posted:

I miss you guys sometimes :smith:

I read your name like feed Megin. Like some rich white girl name

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Jon Von Anchovi posted:

Holy poo poo by my maths Foehammer has played from age 13 to 25. No wonder I still feel like I don't know much after a couple Of years when people literally grew up playing this game

14-22 for me. Yep, when Rydis was active we all called her my spacemom. Ish Bosheth isn't my real daddy and can't tell me poo poo

EDIT and yeah I was also trying to explain to someone once why I had such an attachment to Amok and I realized its because this corp literally contributed to raising me. Its a scary world that kids like me are growing up and getting jobs and poo poo. God Help Us All.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Resubbed for active duty see you in the field boyos

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Syndic Thrass posted:

14-22 for me. Yep, when Rydis was active we all called her my spacemom. Ish Bosheth isn't my real daddy and can't tell me poo poo

EDIT and yeah I was also trying to explain to someone once why I had such an attachment to Amok and I realized its because this corp literally contributed to raising me. Its a scary world that kids like me are growing up and getting jobs and poo poo. God Help Us All.

you're still 14 dont play

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
this jay fleet is aids

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
In game drama news: http://evenews24.com/2016/03/29/submission-circle-of-two-sky-marshal-responds/

Who knows who's telling the truth at this point.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

LegionAreI posted:

In game drama news: http://evenews24.com/2016/03/29/submission-circle-of-two-sky-marshal-responds/

nobody aside from myself has really said anything bad about seb so gonna go with "not him" because he could have not known :)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

How in the gently caress am I almost 10 years older than syndic and foehammer

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

you and :corsair:stoy

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone

Foehammer007 posted:

old fuckers

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Jay is roundabout our age as well

Minsky
May 23, 2001

This game is so old that I had forgotten half the stuff mentioned in this Great History of EVE book when I played during 06-09.

All I remember is a lot of arguing over Heroes of Newerth, and Remedial dick pics.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

LegionAreI posted:

tl;dr They're gonna get paid but it wasnt in advance, they gonna shoot goons anyways so why not take the money.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Syndic Thrass posted:

Whatever happened to Rydis, anyways?

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Foehammer007 posted:

Wow thanks :baby:hammer.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Cant let IWI win, need to get Eve-bet to beat its competitor.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I like how CCP is surprisingly unapologetic about the level of RMT that Iwantisk does.

Neobdragon
Jun 30, 2013
Honestly, somer blink was going on for a very long time as well.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Ynglaur posted:

Whatever happened to Rydis, anyways?

H1Z1 I believe.

She asked me on steam a while ago how the gently caress you aspire to steam level 103. :iiam:

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Right?

Xolve fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Mar 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Despera posted:

Cant let IWI win, need to get Eve-bet to beat its competitor.

EVE-Bet is fine. I know this because my PLEX supply from them hasn't stopped yet.

• Locked thread