Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I want to know the first episode where they discovered vore- their reaction must be priceless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
if you think that them advertising slipshine was any more weird than extreme restraints you're... I dunno what you are but whatever it is I don't want any part of it. and also if you think they haven't done vore comics then you didn't listen to the brothers and visit their special splash page.

or read Urela or Galaxzy there's probably something in one of those

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Dude has a YT series about stuffing amiibos in his mouf and people still wondering if he's for real. Shameful goons.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Luneshot posted:

I want to know the first episode where they discovered vore- their reaction must be priceless
I've actually been listening through from the start and commenting about highlights on twitter and posted about exactly that, hang on

edit: Episode 195 apparently, also have these great quotes i saved

https://twitter.com/flatluigi/status/693350112962154496

https://twitter.com/flatluigi/status/692528645731176454

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

if you think that them advertising slipshine was any more weird than extreme restraints you're... I dunno what you are but whatever it is I don't want any part of it. and also if you think they haven't done vore comics then you didn't listen to the brothers and visit their special splash page.

What's so weird about Extreme Restraints? They only sell things like soft drill tips to prevent accidental drilling and cages to keep dogs from hurting your privates!

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

X-Ray Pecs posted:

What's so weird about Extreme Restraints? They only sell things like soft drill tips to prevent accidental drilling and cages to keep dogs from hurting your privates!

Constipation is a problem these days.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

I've always considered Griffin's vore fascination to be kind of a "there but for the grace of God go I" kind of thing. Like, he's *just* on one side of being the kind of Internet Weirdo that would be into it but he knows how inherently ridiculous it is. Like how people argue that Batman is as crazy as his rogues' gallery, only with more erotic swallowing.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
So it took me until this morning to realize that Lin Manuel Miranda has been Puerto Rican rapper guy in a billion things I've watched, in particular his role as Alvie during the mental hospital arc of House

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Prof. Spaceman posted:

I've always considered Griffin's vore fascination to be kind of a "there but for the grace of God go I" kind of thing. Like, he's *just* on one side of being the kind of Internet Weirdo that would be into it but he knows how inherently ridiculous it is. Like how people argue that Batman is as crazy as his rogues' gallery, only with more erotic swallowing.

Most of them do realize how weird they are, actually.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

So it took me until this morning to realize that Lin Manuel Miranda has been Puerto Rican rapper guy in a billion things I've watched, in particular his role as Alvie during the mental hospital arc of House

Holy poo poo

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

gently caress I had no idea

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Prof. Spaceman posted:

Lots of people who are unironically into weird stuff know how ridiculous it is, like I'm way into Xbox achievements but I could rip into them and the community around them all day long

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

Tempo 119 posted:

Lots of people who are unironically into weird stuff know how ridiculous it is, like I'm way into Xbox achievements but I could rip into them and the community around them all day long

Dude there's a big difference between openly discussing how you play video games vs jerking off to the idea of being digested by an anime fox-woman.

At least I hope there is.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Scudworth posted:

Dude there's a big difference between openly discussing how you play video games vs jerking off to the idea of being digested by an anime fox-woman.

Depends on what website you're on

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

So I recognized Magic Brian and Jenkins from the ending of TAZ, but which one was the third guy? The chief from Petals?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

One of the Hammerheads

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

or read Urela or Galaxzy there's probably something in one of those

They advertised for a peer to peer teledildonic sex toy and when it came on I was in the car with my mother and I couldn't stop laughing and I nearly killed us both, the end.

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Scudworth posted:

Nah I'm not talking about being open or dishonest about your interests, it's the different mindset you're in when you're thinking about something rationally vs when you're just trying to enjoy yourself. You know something's silly but you enjoy it anyway, it's a guilty pleasure. I don't think that's super different for sex stuff vs non-sex stuff.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

It all starts out so innocently, with some monster eating Taako for what appears to be TexMex-related goofs. Next thing you know TAZ becomes a podcast entirely centered around Griffin's vore obsession.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Scudworth posted:

Well, to be fair the anime fox-woman is from a video game.

I'd post the Krystal vore video here but I don't want to get get banned.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

The links to the videos mentioned in the Big Gulp recording are actually dead links now- the vimeo site says "This video cannot be found".

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

Luneshot posted:

The links to the videos mentioned in the Big Gulp recording are actually dead links now- the vimeo site says "This video cannot be found".

It's the "blue vixen" ones on YouTube, and I hate that I've seen so much internet that I knew just hearing the audio.
So if you if you want to see them, search that.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I've already seen them at least once before, unfortunately. I have no plans on seeing them again.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Luneshot posted:

Yeah. I went to watch them last night and was very sad when all I got was dead links. :(

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

FutonForensic posted:

Given Griffin's past history of remembering character voices, it's entirely possible he could just be screwing it up too.

That video led me to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O95acXiwt4k which may be the funniest bit they've done on TAZ

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

E: whoops

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
How has this not been posted yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLg_aIlhe6I

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I'm making so much money from Minecraft!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Why does polygon even bother making any non-McElroy content

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
So I got this in a subscription box today right after watching Monster Factory.

In my headcannon there is a long lost episode of Monster Factory where the brothers goto build-a-bear because Megaman games do not have a create a Megaman option. Then I win a contest and they mail it to me because I am a special boy.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Three minutes in to the video and I had to pause it because I couldn't get a breath in between laughs.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Ariong posted:

Three minutes in to the video and I had to pause it because I couldn't get a breath in between laughs.
I made the mistake of watching it in public, I really should've known better by now

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's like Truck, but we didn't have to hack the Matrix.

THIS WAS A THING THE GAME ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I'm not gonna lie, I got a little upset when Griffin asked who the Honky Tonk Man was.

He's the loving Honky Tonk Man, Griffin!

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Yea but Griffin is a relatively new wrestling fan too. So. (Still though)

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

gently caress yeah dude, cupholders!

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the star wars crawl on jorstin's butt was amazing :allears:

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
NEW BLOCKBUSTER #TIBAS

DOUBLE THE SNACKS, DOUBLE THE TROUBLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9gf7779mAE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I'm disappointed that one of the Shower Boys didn't accidentally order Griffin some toilet paper.