Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

ThePeavstenator posted:

I can be on later tonight after ~8 EST

I'll be here then, chilling at the teahouse all day working on Dungeons and Dragons junk so yeah. I'll log onto MTGO round 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

The Minister let me know when you'll be available, I'll likely be open pretty frequently throughout the week.

AmericanPsychonaut
Dec 5, 2005

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God. It even has a watermark.

Lonely Bridge posted:

The Minister let me know when you'll be available, I'll likely be open pretty frequently throughout the week.

I'll probably be around tomorrow night (CST) or all day Thursday. Otherwise Sat and Sun after 7pm works.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
it took me like five tries before I realized ThePeavstenator's MTGO name was the same as here because *SOMEONE* put a space in their name on the user list on page one. :v:

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!

Fingers McLongDong posted:

I'm going to modern night at the shop tomorrow and should be home around midnight EST, I'll log on when I get home and see if you're on. Otherwise I'm off Wednesday and I'll idle on mtgo during the day.

Hope you didn't get stomped by Eldrazi (of course you did). Idling on modo and added you there, I do have PM's but gonna be on Stardew Valley wasting time.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

Rimusutera posted:

it took me like five tries before I realized ThePeavstenator's MTGO name was the same as here because *SOMEONE* put a space in their name on the user list on page one. :v:

I'm on and ready to go when you are

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Necronomicon posted:

Hey voyager 1, I'm typically available between like 6-10 PM EST, and I'm pretty flexible on weekends too. When are you available?

I can be around tonight and a good deal of tomorrow. Otherwise evening are generally fine.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

ThePeavstenator posted:

I'm on and ready to go when you are

Had to run out for something, I'll be back in a few minutes.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

ThePeavstenator won

2-0

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
ThePeavstenator steamrolled me.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Frozen_flame posted:

Hope you didn't get stomped by Eldrazi (of course you did). Idling on modo and added you there, I do have PM's but gonna be on Stardew Valley wasting time.

Meh I lost to elves and burn. I'll be home around 11:15 est, I'll hop on when I do.

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Meh I lost to elves and burn. I'll be home around 11:15 est, I'll hop on when I do.

Sorry I missed you! I am on all day and evening today, whenever you're up we can play it out

E: Got called in to help a buddy out. Gonna be back 8pm GMT. So...3-4 your time, Fingers?

Frozen_flame fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Mar 30, 2016

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Voyager I posted:

I can be around tonight and a good deal of tomorrow. Otherwise evening are generally fine.

I added you on MTGO, I'm typically on in the evenings as well so I'll ping you if I see you.

uruloki
Jan 8, 2007

SHIT YEAH, REQUISITION ME SOME OF THAT SHIT, BITCH

SKILCRAFT
QUALITY BLIND MADE PRODUCTS, BITCH
CompeAnansi, let's play! When is good for you? I am EST, most late nights for the rest of the week are good until Sunday.

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
pwngwin I'm on tonight if you want to play. Otherwise should be on at night EST during the rest of the week.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Lawnie the best times for me this week are tomorrow night, Saturday evening/night, and all day Sunday.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Hey Frozen_flame I'll be idling on modo for a few hours starting in roughly 30 minutes. Otherwise I can play during the day some tomorrow, or literally all night starting around 10 pm est.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

uruloki posted:

CompeAnansi, let's play! When is good for you? I am EST, most late nights for the rest of the week are good until Sunday.

I generally prefer to play on the weekends. I'll shoot you a PM if I'm available Saturday, otherwise we'll schedule a time on Sunday.

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Hey Frozen_flame I'll be idling on modo for a few hours starting in roughly 30 minutes. Otherwise I can play during the day some tomorrow, or literally all night starting around 10 pm est.

I'm around now as well.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Fingers 2-1 Frozen_flame

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Fogged out for days. Gonna switch to Mono Black Control for a bit.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Hellsau posted:

TheLawinator, your Grey Merchants cannot protect you from me! I challenge thee to a battle. I'm on now and I'll be on for like the next hour and a half. Usually I'll be available from 8:00pm to Midnight eastern time, plus more time on the weekend. Fight me!

Looks like a Friday into the weekend kinda deal on my end.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

TheLawinator posted:

Looks like a Friday into the weekend kinda deal on my end.

Cool, I'll be on Friday at around 8:30 eastern, Saturday after 5, and Sunday all day.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Fingers 2-1 Frozen_flame

Frozen_flame posted:

Fogged out for days. Gonna switch to Mono Black Control for a bit.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Fogs do nothing against four Grey Merchants.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Hellsau posted:

Every time I've beaten MBC it's been because I milled their merchants. Otherwise I lose, yeah

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Hellsau posted:

What? I'm just quoting that so I can go back and see it later when I'm home.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Every time I've beaten MBC it's been because I milled their merchants. Otherwise I lose, yeah

Try splashing Crypt Incursion if it's not an impossible addition. It gains you a loving ton of life, which could save you from decks that primarily win with creature damage but still have some reach (or just let you not die if you don't have a fog for one turn). I'm running my fog list as straight UW, but going full Esper might be worth it just for that card (and maybe maindeck Bojuka Bog).

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Voyager I posted:

Try splashing Crypt Incursion if it's not an impossible addition. It gains you a loving ton of life, which could save you from decks that primarily win with creature damage but still have some reach (or just let you not die if you don't have a fog for one turn). I'm running my fog list as straight UW, but going full Esper might be worth it just for that card (and maybe maindeck Bojuka Bog).

I'm already three color, with green being the heaviest color. I've actually put a few remove soul in the sideboard that I only bring in for MBC to hit Gary, and for Tron to hit ulamogs crusher. Those tend to be the only two creatures I have a hard time beating.

Lawnie
Sep 6, 2006

That is my helmet
Give it back
you are a lion
It doesn't even fit
Grimey Drawer

Boco_T posted:

Lawnie the best times for me this week are tomorrow night, Saturday evening/night, and all day Sunday.

How about 7pm eastern tonight?

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

I PMed my opponent on Monday and haven't heard anything back yet. :(

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Lawnie posted:

How about 7pm eastern tonight?
Sounds good.

Pwnguin
Sep 22, 2004

checkplease posted:

pwngwin I'm on tonight if you want to play. Otherwise should be on at night EST during the rest of the week.

I'll try to catch you tonight, otherwise the weekend hopefully!

Lawnie
Sep 6, 2006

That is my helmet
Give it back
you are a lion
It doesn't even fit
Grimey Drawer
Boco_T, I'm idling on MTGO. I'm available all night if you need to reschedule. I'll send you a PM if possible, too.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Mister Oblivious, how's this Sunday work for you?

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Does anyone have 2 Spidersilk Armor, 1 Moment's Peace, and 2 Gorilla Shaman? Also 2 Pyroblast/Hydroblast but they're less important because I can just get them back from the guy who's borrowing them for my match if I need to.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Mister Oblivious, how's this Sunday work for you?

Fine with me.

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose

Pwnguin posted:

I'll try to catch you tonight, otherwise the weekend hopefully!

online if you want to play

Lawnie
Sep 6, 2006

That is my helmet
Give it back
you are a lion
It doesn't even fit
Grimey Drawer

suicidesteve posted:

Does anyone have 2 Spidersilk Armor, 1 Moment's Peace, and 2 Gorilla Shaman? Also 2 Pyroblast/Hydroblast but they're less important because I can just get them back from the guy who's borrowing them for my match if I need to.

I have the spidersilk armors and maybe the moment's peace. Lawnie on mtgo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Boco_T 0-2 Lawnie

• Locked thread