Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Babe Magnet posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvdUjTB-C08

ASTERISK CHUCKLE ASTERISK YOU HEARD CODESWORTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

oh really smart guy?
name 1

I got your CNNs and MSNBCs, your MTVs and TMZs right here. [imagine that I am pointing suggestively]

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

RareAcumen posted:

oh really smart guy?
name 1

Reddit

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

RareAcumen posted:

oh really smart guy?
name 1

something awful dot com

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

HOW DARE YOU, TINA. DOZENS OF VAULT-DWELLERS SUFFER FROM VOICE IMMODULATION, A CONDITION WHICH BRINGS WITH IT BOTH DISCRIMINATION, AND SIGNIFICANT PENALTIES TO STEALTH.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

This guy has you covered for that immersive toilet experience.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11357/
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11375/

Verz posted:

Actually I always wondered why there's no fecal matter potrayed in Fallout games. I don't even mean it as a joke, it just makes no sense from a realism standpoint. Would be funny if you could see supermutants taking a dump, etc.
That being said, any chance of a replacer version (not for all toilets) that would have a smaller...dump?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

I completely agree with the first one tho, anyone thinking otherwise is an animal :colbert:

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

A scene where a Super Mutant takes a massive toilet destroying dump is one of the stand out moments in Fallout Brotherhood of Steel which is one of many reasons they don't want to show lovely toilets

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Kikas posted:

I completely agree with the first one tho, anyone thinking otherwise is an animal :colbert:

Anyone thinking otherwise has an animal. It's a bit less likely that you find a smug cat in a nest of toilet paper if you put the roll on the wrong way.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

xthetenth posted:

Anyone thinking otherwise has an animal. It's a bit less likely that you find a smug cat in a nest of toilet paper if you put the roll on the wrong way.

Haha, yes, I had to do that for a couple of years to stop my big dumb old jerk of a cat (may he rest in peace) from trashing the place. It used to drive my friends nuts.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Haha, yes, I had to do that for a couple of years to stop my big dumb old jerk of a cat (may he rest in peace) from trashing the place. It used to drive my friends nuts.

"dude i just have some thing personal to get off my chest... its.. your toilet paper.. what the gently caress man... "

what kind of friends do you have?

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Uh, ones that sometimes go to the bathroom?

Maiden
Mar 18, 2008

SneakyFrog posted:

"dude i just have some thing personal to get off my chest... its.. your toilet paper.. what the gently caress man... "

People get really goddamn militant about which way to hang the roll for some reason

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Maiden posted:

People get really goddamn militant about which way to hang the roll for some reason

It's trendy to act outraged at minute things.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

SneakyFrog posted:

Goons :smith:

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

[INT] If you put the toilet paper on the holder backwards to stop an animal from knocking it down then you are acknowledging that the other way is actually the "correct" way.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

[Speech 35/70] I'll knock you down like an animal. *wink*

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Δ: HATE BOG ROLL

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:nws: Mod concept: Let's put a big ol' dong and boobs on this

Sentry bot.
:nws:

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Fisto got some upgrades

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

OneDeadman posted:

Fisto got some upgrades

Automatron CBBE Boston Big Boy Edition

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Sassy Teen Giants for Skyrim.

This guy makes a LOT of mods about teenagers...

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
He's a RedTube VIP.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mizuti posted:

Sassy Sexy Skeletons.

2Sexy4Me

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#undertail

Dr. Miracle
Feb 13, 2008

born to shart

Mizuti posted:

Sassy Teen Giants is my favourite 3rd wave ska band.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

So does it vent it's heat out through the dong? Or is this just the warbot version of Fisto? We need a spergy modder to justify this poo poo through their fetishes.

I'm trying to imagine the scenarios where you find a sentry bot in game and I can't figure out if it'd be hilarious or disturbing to see one of those things trundling around the corner.

Imagine that thing coming at you as the minuteman bot that's hidden underneath their fort. No escape. Tight quarters. Barely any light or room to maneuver. Frantic gunfire echoing throughout the underground as an old lady screams curses at you from the ground. All while the malfunctioning machine inexorably advances. It's dong preparing for penetration.

It's practically slab material already. :allears:

Archonex fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Mar 30, 2016

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Archonex posted:

Imagine that thing coming at you

way ahead of you, friendo

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

You can doot my horn any time.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Stringbean posted:

You can doot my horn any time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqn4qAdjNGc

Someone please mash both together, TIA.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k51skJUVj5s

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Russian mods seem to flip from taking the piss comedy to dreadful seriousness with no in between setting. :geno:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Klaus88 posted:

Russian mods seem to flip from taking the piss comedy to dreadful seriousness with no in between setting. :geno:

Such is life.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Jobbo_Fett posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqn4qAdjNGc

Someone please mash both together, TIA.

I had my window open when I watched this video so I'm pretty sure people 3-4 houses down heard me cackling hysterically.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:nms:Look who's back

Pics.:nms:

quote:

has so many requests of this mod....

Some things to point out:
-Not acepting requests of this mod
-i am not doing female versions of my other mods anytime soon...
(I can do it, but its not my thing, had a very hard and awkward time doing this tho.. Still i learned a thing or two :P )

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Hell yeah these 16x16 pixelated naked chicks really get my motor running

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

quote:

has so many requests of this mod....

Who though

Who would want this

"Yeah this furnace is cool and all but I wish it had titties"

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Danaru posted:

Who though

Who would want this

To be fair it worked for Linus.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Danaru posted:

Who though

Who would want this

People who saw the mod that had it all be naked dudes and went "BUT I WANT TITS INSTEAD!"

Which reminds me of a really old modding drama where a certain creepy Sims 2 modder would only mod for male characters even if it didn't make any sense. (Like an accessory that would be absolutely trivial to make unisex.) Why? Because they only made male sims for their dumb pixel orgies. They just wanted a pile of pretty bishonen demon boys banging, so they refused to do the slightest thing for an icky female character.

...Why yes, this modder was female!

They started getting really loving angry about requests in their comments and finally put giant "I WILL NEVER MAKE ANYTHING FOR A FEMALE CHARACTER" warnings in their mods.

The moral of our story is that modding, modding never changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Midnight Voyager posted:

...Why yes, this modder was female!

I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but did there exist actual photographic proof of said modder's female-ness?

People On The Internet have been known to, you know, claim to have boobs when in fact they have moobs.

• Locked thread