Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
it's as if racism is used as a keppihevonen to end all discussion, kinda like accusations of blasphemy back in the day, and is very very reprehensible if it does not fit my world view but on the other hand ok if it fits my narrative. in summary your stereotypes are bad and mine are good

ps. purge the heretics

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Mar 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Nauta posted:

it's as if racism is used as a keppihevonen to end all discussion, kinda like accusations of blasphemy back in the day, and is very very reprehensible if it does not fit my world view but on the other hand ok if it fits my narrative. in summary your stereotypes are bad and mine are good

ps. purge the heretics

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

I need this as my av

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
idgi

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_tdj-L84_8

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
:vince:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb8HbY85W6A
i've always liked this song

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Please, no... do not remove the kebab, he is innocent!

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Hogge Wild posted:

One of the D&D mods said that he hates all Finns.

That's understandable. On any given internet forum, the most rear end in a top hat poster is usually a Finn.

I think that because no one is hugged enough in this country, we can only call attention to ourselves by being huge and horrible dicks.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Don't project your lack of hugs to other Finns, motherfucker.

I'll stab you in the face!

(Mods, this was a manylayered joke, not stabbin')

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

How much would he have to pay you for you to hug Juha Sipilä?

I'm just saying

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

for real tho kurkkulaulanta loving owns

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
lmao some homo swedu has spent 20$ on me

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Nauta posted:

Please change your avatar, I don't want to be aroused when you are around. :gay:

Speaking of homo swedus, during Easter the regular party activists in NC published an open letter supporting Stubb's leadership and calling that Alexander Stubb be given space to do his job. Sounds innocent enough - until details emerged Stubb himself called the party activists to write their names on the paper, asking questions like "would you like to sign this paper, party comrade? Everybody else signed it." Party activists have quoted the atmosphere was like in North Korea. Which is pretty hilarious, considering this happened in NC of all parties.

So why play Kim Jong-un all of a sudden? Spring is in the air, so all the big egos are making threatening noises for the party chairman's post. One possible candidate being Hjallis Harkimo, big name businessman who is most well known for his ice hockey team Jokerit - and for taking them from the Finnish hockey league to the KHL, Russia's version of the NHL, because he felt Finnish hockey league was too small for them. He also sold their home stadium to the Russkies, some of which were connected to Putin and hence subject to bans.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
:forkbomb:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rexroom posted:

Please change your avatar, I don't want to be aroused when you are around. :gay:

Speaking of homo swedus, during Easter the regular party activists in NC published an open letter supporting Stubb's leadership and calling that Alexander Stubb be given space to do his job. Sounds innocent enough - until details emerged Stubb himself called the party activists to write their names on the paper, asking questions like "would you like to sign this paper, party comrade? Everybody else signed it." Party activists have quoted the atmosphere was like in North Korea. Which is pretty hilarious, considering this happened in NC of all parties.

So why play Kim Jong-un all of a sudden? Spring is in the air, so all the big egos are making threatening noises for the party chairman's post. One possible candidate being Hjallis Harkimo, big name businessman who is most well known for his ice hockey team Jokerit - and for taking them from the Finnish hockey league to the KHL, Russia's version of the NHL, because he felt Finnish hockey league was too small for them. He also sold their home stadium to the Russkies, some of which were connected to Putin and hence subject to bans.

Hahaha this became a thing?

Oh, it became a thing alright
http://yle.fi/uutiset/stubb_toivottavasti_kokoomuksessa_ei_ole_kaynnissa_valtataistelu/8774477
http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1459225383751?ref=a-artikkeli
http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1459136289187?ref=a-artikkeli

This government is :perfect:

It's getting really hard to know which one of the three dudes at the top of it is most inept at politics, but I think Stubb is currently at the lead

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Last time someone was that bad he was given a cushy and probably eternal lucrative deal with the EU after he just *quit*. Same party too.

Who was it that said EU is the graveyard of politicians become so unpopular nobody will vote for them anymoe, like, 10 years ago? Oh at least me. And lots of other people who nobody listened to back then.

Look for Stubb to join EU-viranomaiset within the next three years. He has been loyal to them and Merkel after all.

gently caress the Mongol Finns though.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
People getting cushy jobs after politics has always been reality, EU just adds another level on it. The problem is corrupt assholes and our apparent acceptance of them, he could as easily get a post from EK or an company.

Not that EU isn't a shitshow mind you

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
EU might collapse within the next three years :twisted:

maybe Stubb knows this and that's why he's panicking :tinfoil:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Mar 29, 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nauta posted:

Did you swallow?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
have you stopped beating your wife?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Nauta posted:

Jerry Cotton posted:

Did you swallow?

:eyepop:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
why are you using real world money on some random fucker you got mad at on the internet? you could buy booze, weed, groceries, clothes, basically anything under :20bux: hell you could donate it to a charity and yet you chose to spend it on an internet stranger

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

why are you using real world money on some random fucker you got mad at on the internet? you could buy booze, weed, groceries, clothes, basically anything under :20bux: hell you could donate it to a charity and yet you chose to spend it on an internet stranger

Lowtax (peace be upon him) brings us more joy than any of those other things

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Jos on kyse siitä säikeestä johon linkitettiin DaD-chatissä joku aika sitten, eikö sen koko idea ollut että gooni lahjoittaa hyväntekeväisyyteen ja sitä lahjoitussummaa vasten ko. goonin nimeämä paskapostaaja saa probaatiota?

edit: Tai niin, joku saattoi vaihtaa sun avataaraa. Olenpas tyhmä :(

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
ostin uuden ja muutaman tunnin sisällä csb palautti animuavatarin

Darkest Auer posted:

Lowtax (peace be upon him) brings us more joy than any of those other things

what a sad existence

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Csb?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nauta posted:

ostin uuden ja muutaman tunnin sisällä csb palautti animuavatarin

Muistin että sulla on joku homostelu-animu-avataara enkä kattonu sen kummemmin, ilman kirkuvaa punaista tekstiä en osannut arvata että kyseessä on viha-animu

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
How can it be a hate avatar when it's full of love? :3:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ah. AWFUL. doesn't always like to show names for some reason. I guess a good forums app for my Nokia Lumia is too much to ask for.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Ah. AWFUL. doesn't always like to show names for some reason. I guess a good forums app for my Nokia Lumia is too much to ask for.

Why do you need an app to read a website?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
How much of a thin-skinned babby do you have to be to get salty over a gay anime avatar?

In other news, Stubbinator's demands for loyalty oaths doesn't seem to have stopped various rebellions from brewing. Personally I foresee some serious backstabbing in the future.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

I dream of world where Väyrynen manages to lure away couple troglodytes away from Keskusta and Kokoomus and as result both parties implode in orgy of bloodbath and purges.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Is there a way to tell who bought you an avatar?

e: Also somehow Soini has managed to turn completely invisible while these other 2 chucklefucks fail at every possible step

kikkelivelho fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Mar 30, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

kikkelivelho posted:

Is there a way to tell who bought you an avatar?

mods can see if it was the result of a mod action or if it was just bought. if it was just bought then iirc they can't see who did it, but anyway:

Cerebral Bore posted:

How much of a thin-skinned babby do you have to be to get salty over a gay anime avatar?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Cerebral Bore posted:

In other news, Stubbinator's demands for loyalty oaths doesn't seem to have stopped various rebellions from brewing. Personally I foresee some serious backstabbing in the future.

So all they need is a brutal anti-stalinist purge to get rid of the anti-capitalist classes. Prediction: within five years all of the state forests and waters have been sold to people with fat Swiss bank accounts.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Ah, yes. The commercialization of the forests got thru parliament. I guess we can enjoy landscapes more when trees aren't obstructing views anymore.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Why do you need an app to read a website?

Did you not see the words Nokia and Lumia? Or are you perhaps a god drat idiot who thinks the web browser on this thing actually works to a usable degree?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Did you not see the words Nokia and Lumia? Or are you perhaps a god drat idiot who thinks the web browser on this thing actually works to a usable degree?

Fellow Lumia victim, I feel your pain. I think my favourite part is that Google Maps mysteriously don't work at all.