Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

5 ots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
IM DYING

IM DEAD

WHY

IS

THIS

HAPPENING

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
How sweaty are those cracks now

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
the new meta is being in a 2 or 3 vs 5 is actually an advantage, and your chance of winning the round goes up 90%

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
"Is he going to do this or are we going to die in these chairs." - James
This made me lol

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

^^Great minds think alike I guess...

"...Or are we going to die in these chairs?" - James

So glad it's this duo for the eternal game.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
If you want a picture of the future, imagine two poo poo teams playing each other on cbble — forever.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

ot5 :ughh:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
There's an event planner back stage somewhere bashing their head against a wall.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

peanut- posted:

If you want a picture of the future, imagine two poo poo teams playing each other on cbble — forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

demo how much money do you have riding on either group of fools?

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

Hanging out in the sub.io steam group chat during the major as always

:frogsiren: click here to join us for good times :getin:

GET IN THE loving CHAT SHITLORDS

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

sleppy posted:

demo how much money do you have riding on either group of fools?

enough to make me watch this shitshow

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

this is cruel and unusual

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

I feel mouz closing in on it. Feels like they keep almost getting there, something has to give...right?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

peanut- posted:

!drop

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeza posted:

I feel mouz closing in on it. Feels like they keep almost getting there, something has to give...right?

hahahhahahahaha this game is driving us towards insanity theres no end in sight

I WANT TO GET OFF MR NIKO'S WILD RIDE

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Someone might literally die if F3 loses this. How do you go from being up 12-3 to losing in like 11 overtimes??????

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Crain posted:

There's an event planner back stage somewhere bashing their head against a wall.

Who'd have thought they couldn't keep to a strict 70 minutes per match including 20 minutes of high quality banter???

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Demostrs posted:

hahahhahahahaha this game is driving us towards insanity theres no end in sight

I WANT TO GET OFF MR NIKO'S WILD RIDE

Hunter X Hunter and Berserk are going to finish their stories before this game ends.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Do a markeloff Shara vs. niko chrisJ duel before this becomes a legitimate scheduling problem.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

This map has taken two hours and twenty minutes so far

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
they found out that while Valve will ban people for throwing games maybe they won't know what to do if they let one go on forever?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Finally.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

But where's my drop???

!drop

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

good christ

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

dex_sda posted:

god chris

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Lol is this lovely game finally over? Cheers for the two pickem points mouz

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

they shouldve just had a 1v1 for niko and markeloff cuz 5 ot is mad

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
C L O W N F I E S T A

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right
Of course Mouz won. I pickem'ed F3.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Katana Gomai posted:

Who'd have thought they couldn't keep to a strict 70 minutes per match including 20 minutes of high quality banter???

My first thought when the game ended was if they were just going to segue into the next game as fast as possible and maybe keep the chatter to a minimum since they're already an hour behind after a single map.

Nope, still have to have 20 minutes of analysis that boils down to Thoorin saying "F3 lost because they didn't play as good and the players are bad, but Mouse is bad too."

Good poo poo! :downsbravo:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Thoooooorin claimed that this was actually a bad game on his Twitter so maybe he should just not talk, ever

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
But he's right, it was an awful game.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

He's right though

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

You guys suck

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
NiP should have held onto Eksem

nvm after that beatboxing

mcvey fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Mar 30, 2016

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

maikelele's high pitched beatboxing was embarrassing

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
How does Thorin still have a job when he's tweeting at the desk, during a match that the match he's watching sucks and he wants it to be over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

I tuned in when the score was like 14-5 in favour of F3 and I thought it was a pretty awesome game to watch. So so many clutch plays and individual moments with one player keeping their team in the tournament. Yes there was "sloppy" play, but almost every single good moment of CS is built off sloppy play anyway. The sloppiness was almost entirely around what the teams were doing rather than what individual players were doing.