Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Also :ironicat: at saying "don't punish women" but you force rape and incest survivors to carry a pregnancy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

PT6A posted:

It's definitely a sandwich and a taco, but neither a pizza [1] nor a dumpling [2].

[1] Pizzas cannot be cut to expose their toppable surface.
[2] Dumplings must be sealed, although this could be done if the bun were steamed and the edges pressed together around the hot dog.

Pizza is an open-faced sandwich

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

pathetic little tramp posted:

Anyone who doesn't understand why Bernie is completely outclassed:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/715291004991967232

Bernie already put out a statement btw

actually literally every single candidate left on both sides just put out statements on how much Trump is a loving moron

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Angrymantium posted:

I thought he just got cancelled because of weird political donation rules at MSNBC, I never realized he was just an rear end to studio execs

Nah, that was just the convenient excuse. Apparently he's the Kanye West of political commentators.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Now, is a quesadilla a sandwich? Now THERE'S a puzzler.

It's a stuffed savory pancake. No way it can be called a sandwich, unless you call a crepe a sandwich.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Venom Snake posted:

That was because our plan to defeat the soviet union involved tying up the red army in europe then nuking it.

Yeah well if Putin goes nostalgic and invades and nukes Europe I don't want some weak president saying "oh no I can't nuke back cause of my news interviews!"

Geez. No president has ever ruled out nuke use based on geographical location that I recall.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
His position changed a ton by the time he wrote a statement- he was very clear about his commitment to have women punished in his actual words. What a weak move.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

RACHET posted:

Trump went to Wharton, Walker couldn't graduate a E level public university. It's very funny.

1) Scott Walker went to Marquette, which is private
2) What is an "E level" university?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

zen death robot posted:

Jeb! is a mess!

please do not misspell Jeb!'s name, thanks and "god bless"

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Rasczak posted:

Pizza is an open-faced sandwich

The set of sandwiches contains the set of all pizzas and the set of all hot dogs, but the intersection of the set of hot dogs and the set of pizzas is empty.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Pizza is a casserole. Hot dog is a hot cheap snack sui generis.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
man even freepers are like wtf donald, both for his original statement and now his walkback

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Typo posted:

Bernie already put out a statement btw

actually literally every single candidate left on both sides just put out statements on how much Trump is a loving moron

I'm not talking about a statement, I'm talking about we are about 2 hours out from this and Hillary has already put together a 30 second ad.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Shageletic posted:

After leaving ESPN for the second time in July, Olbermann has expressed increasingly strong antipathy for Donald Trump. He railed against Trump on “The View,” calling the GOP front-runner the “most dangerous presidential candidate” since the Civil War.

so donald trump is the next abraham lincoln?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

I'm not talking about a statement, I'm talking about we are about 2 hours out from this and Hillary has already put together a 30 second ad.

lol that's true and trump makes it really easy all you had to do was add in scary background music and cut out maybe 10 seconds of the clip

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

PT6A posted:

The set of sandwiches contains the set of all pizzas and the set of all hot dogs, but the intersection of the set of hot dogs and the set of pizzas is empty.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

This might be something she takes personally as well.

Stutes
Oct 13, 2005

Tonight's the Night

PT6A posted:

e: drat

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

No seriously can you imagine making the choice to get an abortion, and having the person who did it tried as a murderer, while you were called a helpless victim who had been robbed of her agency? Can you even loving imagine?
I honestly can't think of anything worse.
I'm still freaking out about this.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

:boom:

Also, loving christ that is nasty.

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

nachos posted:

Reince's last two tweets are about Hillary emails

all this chaos going on and he's still ranting about Hillary and her emails

like the ship is sinking but he's busy bitching about being overcharged for a drink while standing in three feet of water

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

:smugdon:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

This proves nothing. Saying a hotdog is a pizza because you can put it in a pizza crust is like saying a mushroom is a pizza because it can be used as a topping.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

Civilized Fishbot posted:

1) Scott Walker went to Marquette, which is private
2) What is an "E level" university?

Even worse, private schools that aren't T25 let anyone that can get a loan in. It's slightly better than Liberty University.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Cracked_Gear posted:

all this chaos going on and he's still ranting about Hillary and her emails

like the ship is sinking but he's busy bitching about being overcharged for a drink while standing in three feet of water
Well yeah but it's his ship and he doesn't want to lose face.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I'm still freaking out about this.

I try not to freak out about things that will not happen.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

PT6A posted:

This proves nothing. Saying a hotdog is a pizza because you can put it in a pizza crust is like saying a mushroom is a pizza because it can be used as a topping.

a mushroom IS a pizza

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

this page is making me wanna vom stop with the gross 'za

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

nice meltdown

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
can i get some of that totally hosed missouri pizza with the fake cheese blend tia

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)

lol

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
WHAT THE gently caress IS GOING ON?!?!?!?

I've been off the grid all day and I just turned on MTP Daily and the ticker says "TRUMP WON'T RULE OUT USING NUKES ON EUROPE" and "SOME FORM OF PUNISHMENT" FOR WOMEN IF ABORTION ILLEGAL

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
The debate about the essence of the pizza will go nowhere because the pizza has no essence, only existence. This is what Sartre's La Nausée is all about : how loving gross hotdog-stuffed crust pizzas are.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Wear the hat.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Eat the pizza

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
That abortion story is the lead story everywhere by the way, even on the BBC website.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Boosted_C5 posted:

I've been off the grid all day and I just turned on MTP Daily and the ticker says "TRUMP WON'T RULE OUT USING NUKES ON EUROPE" and "SOME FORM OF PUNISHMENT" FOR WOMEN IF ABORTION ILLEGAL

It's wonderful isn't it?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Trump should have doubled down, maybe he will just like how he walked back and then took back the whole torture thing.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Boosted_C5 posted:

Yeah uh it turned out he sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Also :ironicat: at saying "don't punish women" but you force rape and incest survivors to carry a pregnancy

he is only saying it because trump is saying it. if cruz said it, he would agree. probably.

• Locked thread