Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eh, I didn't mean it as a slight or anything. Permanently changing your body should be a decision left to adults. Just like tattoos (which are also self mutilation). Went ahead and edited it to disfigured. Don't feel like having another probation for something I didn't mean to be harmful.

Yo this is still extremely ignorant, obviously I don't want to derail the thread again with more transtalk so if you want to PM me or do some independent research please do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Weatherman posted:

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

maybe you should kill yourself :thumbsup:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

LOB COME BACK

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

cash crab posted:

LOB COME BACK

Life is like a city bus, with sticky floors and smelly riders. Think of a transit bus running on time – with all the seats taken and passengers standing in the aisles. All of a sudden, the driver sees a woman in a wheelchair, hastening toward the bus – the cripple is late for the stop, so the operator patiently waits several minutes for her to arrive. By the time the coach finally reaches the station, the bus is now behind schedule, causing 30 commuters to miss their connections. Because of an action of compassion for one person, a couple dozen others are late for their appointments; one fellow will even lose his job because he gets to work so late. A single act of kindness always ends-up harming others. The world runs best when people mind their own business.

One good deed will ruin your whole day.

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

this wine has a fantastic booquet

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Hahaha Jesus christ, this guy must be fun to hang around

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I would definitely hang around Lottery of Babylon

Also did Lady Naga change their avatar again or am I just hallucinating

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Life is like a city bus, with sticky floors and smelly riders. Think of a transit bus running on time – with all the seats taken and passengers standing in the aisles. All of a sudden, the driver sees a woman in a wheelchair, hastening toward the bus – the cripple is late for the stop, so the operator patiently waits several minutes for her to arrive. By the time the coach finally reaches the station, the bus is now behind schedule, causing 30 commuters to miss their connections. Because of an action of compassion for one person, a couple dozen others are late for their appointments; one fellow will even lose his job because he gets to work so late. A single act of kindness always ends-up harming others. The world runs best when people mind their own business.

Nihilistic as gently caress.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Lady Naga changes her avatar and posts a lot. I like the depressed looking grey lady one the best - it helps when scrolling through the Resident Evil LP thread when I'm too lazy to press the ? button to find new updates.

I am both curious where LOB finds this stuff....but I also don't want to know :ohdear:

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

goose fleet posted:

The Lapis avatar was bought by someone else, then someone bought me a really bad red text so I decided to replace it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Permanently changing your body should be a decision left to adults. Just like tattoos (which are also self mutilation).

Maybe you should Google "self-mutilation" and figure out what that actually entails, eh?

Anyway,

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

An analogy written by someone who has never used public transportation. No one gives a poo poo about anyone else. A couple weeks ago I watched the driver slam a door in a blind man's face because he didn't get off the train fast enough.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

created by yourboyfriend.com

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Lady Naga posted:

The Lapis avatar was bought by someone else, then someone bought me a really bad red text so I decided to replace it.

Is this one also a character from somewhere because it looks nearly identical to the last one

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

goose fleet posted:

Her new avatar is literally her fursona.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Her new avatar is literally her fursona.

Except... human?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
You know, those furless furries. They're sneaky and insidious because they're like regular furries except look & act nothing like regular furries and then they getcha!!!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Scathach posted:

Except... human?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3766302&pagenumber=157&perpage=40#post457995564

Scalie. Sorry.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

Lady Naga made a good LP so she's alright in my book.

LOB finds the worst thing posted on social media for us to :stare: at, so he's cool, even if I do worry about the 'staring into the void effect' sometimes. Stay safe LOB.

In fact, all you guys are alright in my book. Unless you're an idiot on social media! :haw:

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Scathach posted:

Maybe you should Google "self-mutilation" and figure out what that actually entails, eh?

Anyway,

If this is true, why should we only let women in on the secret? I'll get the strap-on and get started on pain relief for the dudes.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Meh there are a lot of awesome fur/scale people out there. I'm not gonna judge, I don't see her wearing a goat costume covered in the Confederate flag or sitting around in used diapers or anything.

I like LOB too, because it's hilarious when the newbs get all up-in-arms thinking he's this awful cretin. Not a bad gimmick.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 00:35 on Mar 31, 2016

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

hmmm

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

Post some idiots on social media dudes. My Facebook seems pretty sane and normal atm, so I don't have any material atm.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Scathach posted:

Anyway,

No ring.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

OldMemes posted:

Post some idiots on social media dudes. My Facebook seems pretty sane and normal atm, so I don't have any material atm.

I only have one real idiot on my Facebook, and he is more of the "Never shuts up about his D&D campaign where Doctor Who shows up or some nonsense" type, than the dumb and bad type.

Edit: Might check him out to see if he is melting down about Bernie Sanders despite being Canadian.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
The social media idiot is the person acting like designing a fantasy character makes you an object of ridicule.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
LOB provides the most painfully bizarre 'oh my god I'm still scrolling' results on the internet. That's fine in my book.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I only have one real idiot on my Facebook, and he is more of the "Never shuts up about his D&D campaign where Doctor Who shows up or some nonsense" type, than the dumb and bad type.

Edit: Might check him out to see if he is melting down about Bernie Sanders despite being Canadian.

I haven't even had any really bad marcos posted today. Maybe my feed is getting better :unsmith:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

OldMemes posted:

really bad marcos

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

:hfive:

Ok taking a look and I have plenty of clickbait reposted, but nothing actually funny. :smith:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Dumbest thing on his page is this: :(

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

"The Bouncy" is a song about jumping on the heads of dead Catholics.

Arlene Foster is the (Protestant) First Minister of Northern Ireland, effectively the most important figure in provincial politics.

NI politics is hosed up.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lady Naga posted:

The social media idiot is the person acting like designing a fantasy character makes you an object of ridicule.

The previous avatar that looked super disdainful was spot on for your posts in PYF, anything else just looks wrong :(

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I wish my roommate posted his insane rants on Facebook. He just went on a long rant about how Donald Trump is going to keep the rape-happy Syrian refugees out of America. An interesting proposal and all seeing how my roommate also thinks that rapes don't happen very often and are mostly false allegations to keep men down.
I tried to google some info to refute the claim of some kind foreign rape-epidemic sweeping through Europe but sadly the only websites that come up are the rightwing garbage site he visits constantly.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I'm so sad. I just unfriended a few good mines for IoSM for posting super-unfunny poo poo. So, I'll go to my other favourite source, people who share trending news with walls of text.

Imagine being this mad about a nipple four nipples

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

TinTower posted:

"The Bouncy" is a song about jumping on the heads of dead Catholics.

Arlene Foster is the (Protestant) First Minister of Northern Ireland, effectively the most important figure in provincial politics.

NI politics is hosed up.

Clearly needs twitter lessons from Adams

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

I'm so sad. I just unfriended a few good mines for IoSM for posting super-unfunny poo poo. So, I'll go to my other favourite source, people who share trending news with walls of text.

Imagine being this mad about a nipple four nipples

Hey Kim K's nude body makes me feel better about mine yay :) also why are people so mad about nipples? Everyone has two or so.

E: thread content!

IT HAPPENED TO ME: My Dog Peed on My Boyfriend's Couch and I Thought I'd Go to Jail for It

http://news.yahoo.com/happened-dog-peed-boyfriends-couch-160000938.html

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:42 on Mar 31, 2016

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

This is great.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Scathach posted:

Anyway,

Only in women? Yet again Gay men misses out on a medical remedy that straight women get for free.

It's Misandry plain and simple.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"Submit" not "have"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scathach posted:

Hey Kim K's nude body makes me feel better about mine yay :) also why are people so mad about nipples? Everyone has two or so.

I'm mad because mine don't loving do anything :argh: