Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/LatuffCartoons/status/715575554628534273

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

Antisemitism infects society with beliefs that define Jews as demonic, powerful, and a threat to the world.
The currently accepted and false belief is that the “Palestinians” are the native people of “Palestine” and that the Jewish State is an occupying colonial state.

This single fabrication is the main driving force behind the current wave of global antisemitism.

The remarkable success that antisemitism has now attained has been made possible by the new tactic of erasing 3,500 years of Israel’s history in the land prior to the establishment of the modern state in 1948.

The history of the Children of Israel in the Land of Israel, which was once common knowledge, has been deleted from our collective memories the way that the giant Buddhist statues in Afghanistan were obliterated.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

DELEGATES:

Number One!

CRUZ:

We rode across the Cuyahoga at dawn
My friend Glenn Beck signed on as my—

DELEGATES AND CRUZ:

Number Two!

CRUZ:

The Donald arrived with his crew:
A Mr. Chris Christie and a doctor that he knew;

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

DELEGATES:

Number Three!

CRUZ:

I watched the Donald silently prepare
I wish I could tell you what was happ'ning with his hair
This man has dealt me many delegate defeats!

DELEGATES:

Most disputes die and no one tweets!

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

1 I wonder how much effort went into drawing tiny, useless crap that doesn't contribute in any way whatsoever to the cartoon
2 :downsbravo:
3 .... yes?
4 on its face this cartoon appears to claim that the problem with Trump is that he would expand government-run social programs, but surely no one is that stupid or dishonest?? oh wait nevermind it's Lisa Benson

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Ah yes, that classic symbol of veracity, as old as literature itself, the Truth Dog.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

To show that Obama Sucks, McKee uses a recent news photo of Obama looking incredibly suave while representing his detractors as pencil-necked dorks. Genius move, McKee!

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?

alnilam posted:

Ah yes, that classic symbol of veracity, as old as literature itself, the Truth Dog.

The problem with truth dogs is they won't shut up until you lie. At least Lying Cats will leave you alone for doing the right thing

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Like that many people would be in a TNA crowd.

TNA does have a history of hiring neonazis, though, so that part checks out.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

D.N. Nation posted:

To show that Obama Sucks, McKee uses a recent news photo of Obama looking incredibly suave while representing his detractors as pencil-necked dorks. Genius move, McKee!
Is the dude in yellow supposed to be someone? I'd expect him to show up as some sort of "look at these prissy liberals" caricature.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

alnilam posted:

I'm guessing it's a reference to this thing from over a month ago. Even Tinsley would be ashamed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtlXkJGKwao

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

FicusArt posted:

The problem with truth dogs is they won't shut up until you lie. At least Lying Cats will leave you alone for doing the right thing

You can at least bribe dogs.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!

So in Galatianman, a dude is traveling through a spooky haunted tunnel to Turk Zone

:ghost: :spooky:

And you know what that means...

It's time for words!

:words: Business is bad! Corporations are evil! Down with... liberals...? :words:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

You helped sow the Donald, now you reap the whirlwind, Stantis. I will never stop saying this: y'all did this to yourselves.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Hasn't the political climate switched to the point that if NK does anything other than posture like idiots, China will come down on them? Would any country at all actually take the side of a country who actually did an unprovoked nuclear strike?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Shugojin posted:

Hasn't the political climate switched to the point that if NK does anything other than posture like idiots, China will come down on them? Would any country at all actually take the side of a country who actually did an unprovoked nuclear strike?

Yeah, from what I understand China has been sick of North Korea's poo poo for a while now.

Edit: http://www.vox.com/2016/3/3/11148674/china-north-korea-sanctions

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Apr 1, 2016

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
Michael Madigan has a posse, AGC

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the steel crisis – David Cameron has flown back to Britain for emergency talks with ministers over the financial crisis engulfing Tata Steel’s British operation – amid warnings that the firm has just weeks to secure a rescue deal on which up to 40,000 jobs could depend." Also Obituary: Ronnie Corbett

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times: (who have updated their website, moving the cartoons behind the paywall, so I'm reliant on the cartoonists tweeting their work :smithcloud:)

Mail:
Mac on... foreign aid

'I'd like to save the industry chaps. But I just don't know where to find the money.'

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Shugojin posted:

The thing about nuclear weapons these days isn't that you use them offensively, but they let you be a provocative little poo poo without fear of meaningful retaliation. See: North Korea sinking South Korean ships, Russia "protecting" "spontaneous outpourings of local support" for Russian annexation of neighboring regions. They're not launching nuclear strikes but they are shielded by their nuclear arsenals, and that's precisely why the Iranian nuclear deal was an important win for America.

Apparently we're in a catch-22 of a relationship with North Korea, where they keep escalating and developing more advanced weapons in a bid to be taken seriously, but their awful behavior makes everyone else hate them and their bizarre propaganda makes everyone else give them patronizing pats on the head. But at the heart of it their weapons programs do need to be taken seriously, because even though they keep claiming to have more advanced weapons than they actually do, they keep demonstrating increasingly advanced and capable weapons.

That said, the only foreseeable paths are "North Korea continues its nuclear missile program apace" or "North Korea scores massive, prestige-boosting diplomatic concessions" so gently caress off Ramirez.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

FronzelNeekburm posted:

And you know what that means...

It's time for words!

:words: Business is bad! Corporations are evil! Down with... liberals...? :words:
Businesses exist to make money, and they will change their stance on moral issues if they sense that public opinion is shifting and holding onto unpopular opinions will cost them in the long run. This isn't hard.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

beepsandboops posted:

I just saw that the Chicago Teachers' Union is going on a one-day strike tomorrow. So we should be getting some prime venom from Allie soon.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
Mac on... foreign aid

'I'd like to save the industry chaps. But I just don't know where to find the money.'

A conflicted Mac.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oooooooo this is my nomination for the gay abortions. I know Ramirez shits these out, but he obviously does it thoughtlessly and they fail on their own merit (or lack thereof). This one actually has thought put into it. I dunno why this one annoys me more than the others of its ilk.

Seriously what do you fuckers want? How is Obama supposed to schedule events around Daesh attacks??

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

beepsandboops posted:

The only thing I know about Michael Madigan comes from Allie cartoons, so as far as I can tell he is a warlord conqueror the likes of which the world has not known since Conan the Barbarian conquered Aquilonia.

SSNeoman posted:

Seriously what do you fuckers want?

Maybe he could level entire hillsides with overwhelming artillery/airstrikes? Surely they'd think he was being "tough" on them then?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Yeah, from what I understand China has been sick of North Korea's poo poo for a while now.

Edit: http://www.vox.com/2016/3/3/11148674/china-north-korea-sanctions

Given that North Korea owes China for most of its continued existence, this could spell very big trouble for the world's funniest horrible dictatorship.

Also, Ramirez is a hack, ect.

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?

SSNeoman posted:

Oooooooo this is my nomination for the gay abortions. I know Ramirez shits these out, but he obviously does it thoughtlessly and they fail on their own merit (or lack thereof). This one actually has thought put into it. I dunno why this one annoys me more than the others of its ilk.

Seriously what do you fuckers want? How is Obama supposed to schedule events around Daesh attacks??

The moment Obama senses that evil is afoot, he is to excuse himself, climb into his giant robot, and fly off to personally stop them.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Oh hey, I was just looking for this gif the other day. Thanks.

(It's so bloody good)

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Which reminds me: I tried googling "George Osborne sloth hairy teacup" a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to decipher one of his cartoons. The results were interesting, but un-enlightening.

WTF is this hairy teacup that keeps showing up in his cartoons?

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

Hexigrammus posted:

Which reminds me: I tried googling "George Osborne sloth hairy teacup" a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to decipher one of his cartoons. The results were interesting, but un-enlightening.

"Fur cup" -> "gently caress up"

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

FicusArt posted:

The moment Obama senses that evil is afoot, he is to excuse himself, climb into his giant robot, and fly off to personally stop them.

Why did we never get a stateside release of Metal Wolf Chaos :(

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Political Cartoons 2016: Did the goon get arrested?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

FicusArt posted:

I know you're making a joke, but deep down I really do wish this was how the world worked.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Hexigrammus posted:

The sloth is the Growth Sloth (i.e. the state of the economy; i.e. poo poo)

Handy words from the man himself.

E: also something to point out is that in the UK the pronunciation of 'sloth' is often not 'slawth' but 'slowth', hence "growth (slowth)"

Wistful of Dollars fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Apr 1, 2016

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I was just remembering this morning why this is such a problem: Trump's (momentary) position actually makes sense and is internally consistent, and that's why the GOP might be getting together a hit squad on him as we speak.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

"I mean, good thing that they can't vote, those drat nigg--"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Yeah I couldn't possibly imagine why every one of those voter ID laws were enacted by Republican state governments

• Locked thread