Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Seems more suited to the Idiots on social media thread, unless he gives really bad tattoos as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

Edit: In retrospect I don't want to bother having this argument with millennials yet again.

you mean #millennials

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Evidently blackout tattoos are the new hotness
article that says look it's trendy
https://www.yahoo.com/style/blackout-tattoo-trend-sweeping-internet-154240094.html

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Interesting look on the big two photos but ahahahah at shorts guy

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

ChairmanMeow posted:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/blackout-tattoo-trend-sweeping-internet-154240094.html

Wouldn't a tattoo like this be really bad for diagnosing skin diseases? Also make it very hard to notice the redness of inflammation, or the colour changes that come with frostbite/jaundice/low blood pressure etc.

It was like when Micheal Jackson fainted on the set of some advertisment one time, the EMTs had to open his shirt to see check his skin colour for pallour or whatever coz he was wearing too much makeup.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Holy poo poo those comments.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Ok Fella posted:

Holy poo poo those comments.

There's something about People who capitalize random Words in their long diatribes that makes me think they're a bit off.

Maybe they're German?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

OldMemes posted:

Seems more suited to the Idiots on social media thread, unless he gives really bad tattoos as well.

Link to said thread?

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Looking like you painted yourself with matte paint is cool now?

ICHIBAHN posted:

Link to said thread?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751104

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

whoda thunkit posted:

I've been contemplating getting a tattoo with my full name and where I was born on my shoulder in the event of someone finding a decapitated tarso somewhere to identify my body. Bad idea? Or maybe just a symptom of paranoia.

You should get your head done as well, so they can match up the parts.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

ChairmanMeow posted:

When we saw large blacked out tattoos in the Army, it usually meant that the person probably had some racist/offensive poo poo that had to be covered up before they let them join.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How far can you go before it's racist?:

Hipster who will never know employment embraces his fate:

Spotted in the wild. Other arm said God's Child (60Ò'5 ζhϳlσ|) in the same, uh, "style".

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Goddamn those meridian phone systems are the biggest pieces of poo poo

Biscuit Joiner
May 18, 2008

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

...why would you shade stars like that?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

That drat Satyr posted:

...why would you shade stars like that?

Ugh, the bumps

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Why is cutting off and sewing up your ear a thing?

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Puntification posted:

WHAT?

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

Puntification posted:

:catstare:

e: :stare:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

The blue tattooed eyes really distracted from the Van Gogh treatment he has. How is that going to impact his hearing?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Dienes posted:

The blue tattooed eyes really distracted from the Van Gogh treatment he has. How is that going to impact his hearing?

In a word, hosed.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Puntification posted:

I'm so glad I became mentally stable before I had a disposable income.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Dienes posted:

It'll be all right.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

JoelJoel posted:

It'll be all right.

nice!

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Sorry or there a story behind that ear? There has to have been an accident or something behind that...

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

w00tmonger posted:

Sorry or there a story behind that ear? There has to have been an accident or something behind that...

You looked at the rest of that photo and assumed the ear was the result of an accident?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

w00tmonger posted:

you know how they mark what leg to operate on in an amputation because mix ups have happened. Well she went in for a labiaplasty..

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

JoelJoel posted:

It'll be all right.

:perfect:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Oh my god, I didn't even notice the ear...

Why...

Biscuit Joiner
May 18, 2008

w00tmonger posted:

Im not sure, I found it in collection of 'daily pics'. I figured it was an extension of people cutting and sewing their ears to look like elves or cropping them like this

This guy looks pretty sad about his life choices.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Biscuit Joiner posted:

Im not sure, I found it in collection of 'daily pics'. I figured it was an extension of people cutting and sewing their ears to look like elves or cropping them like this

You just know these people smell like pus.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk
Obviously the guy that took the whole thing off is going to have some hearing problems. I wonder how losing half your ear hurts your hearing.

Something just kind of amuses me about the mental picture I have of no-ear at 40 trying to get a hearing aid because of his poor life choices, and not having anything to stick it to.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That drat Satyr posted:

Obviously the guy that took the whole thing off is going to have some hearing problems. I wonder how losing half your ear hurts your hearing.

Something just kind of amuses me about the mental picture I have of no-ear at 40 trying to get a hearing aid, and not having anything to stick it to.

Odds are they will be dead by 40.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Or implant a cochlear microphone with added 3.5mm jack.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Extreme body modification really grosses me out. I truly don't understand it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Biscuit Joiner posted:

I think that's the only expression last guy can have without all those piercings shooting biohazard materials all over the general vicinity.

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

I legit wonder what these people have done to their dick/balls

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
How does he sleep with all of that in his face? Is it able to be taken out easily and not gently caress it up more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice