Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blawrf
Oct 10, 2009

Hi, I'm Blawrf, and you can dock in my station anytime~~

Rowwr

Conspiratiorist posted:

She was trans, what? If she was, nobody knew, nobody cared. She got made fun of for a total of about two minutes? A minute maybe? Because her voice was annoying and she had the habit of coming in to dominate comms talking about how her day was.

"Why are you making fun of me? I don't know you?" She breaks down crying and leaves the channel.

This has really haunted you for the last few years, hasn't it? Tell us more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Hi, transphobes aren't welcome in goonfleet. It's not that hard. Go away.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Conspiratiorist posted:

It could've perhaps been find if you considered it just an unfortunate application of the law as a crude cudgel rather than precision, but Digi was actually snooping around, and his determination was that the girl had to be protected because she [was autistic and] helped transport goods to a staging system. So despite being a think skinned pubbie, she was more valuable than a genuinely likeable guy plus she had someone who mittens knew the name of vouching for her.

The impression I'm getting, to be honest, and not having seen anything more than this thread, is that you're kind of an MRA redpill guy :mrapig: and perhaps therefore the 'genuinely likeable guy' is maybe a bit of an rear end in a top hat bro too and probably he deserved what he got. We aren't in the Remedial era any more and for most people that's probably a good thing.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Conspiratiorist posted:

The reason would be GF is 10 pubbies per actual goon, and turned into BoB 2.0: a renter empire bloated by hubris with a leadership with its head so far its own rear end it's come out the other side, and totally disconnected from line members.

Nice regdate you true goon

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

It sure was outrageous that a do-nothing bullshit-around squad was have the precious sanctity of their mumble channel interrupted by a member talking!!!

And if that wasn't bad enough it was A GIRL!!! Better shout her down and join in with sharing her Facebook details with everyone.

Roller Coast Guard fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Apr 1, 2016

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

And yeah apologies for not running all the girls off anymore.

Blawrf
Oct 10, 2009

Rowwr
You know you're in the wrong, "Conspiratiorist", when you make goons agree with me

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Wait if blawrf is gone who am I going to scam with???

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

I for one am shocked that poorly adjusted manchildren who play a spacehsip game would run a trans off comms and facebook stalk them

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Tusen Takk posted:

Now what the gently caress has changed in the last two years, ship wise? I heard there were new T3s, so I'm sure there are other fun and exciting things like Jita no longer being a trade hub or something.

What's good and cheap to rat in so I can hopefully plex and not let my wife know I'm playing another mmo uh not give CCP real money after my initial resub fee

Once you're able, just go here:

https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/200138-the-ratting-compendium-your-guide-to-the-guristas-menace/

For ratting info.

New ship wise, there are transforming T3 destroyers, new T2 destroyers who's gimmick is teleporting ships near them 100km away, a pile of random new faction ships, lots of rebalancing (HIC focus points scram now, which is neat and makes them way more useful, for example).

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016
Hey Blawrf, are you actually playing the game now? Because in your "I quit" post you seem to only enjoy coordinating thousands of goons and not ~playing EVE~

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day
Yes, go ahead and make it about transphobia or mysoginism or whatever else makes it easier to twist things towards the narrative you want.

She had a really annoying high pitched voiced and talked about inane office worker poo poo. I never knew she was trans, I frankly hardly believe it but it doesn't matter anyway. It just came down to protecting her fragile ego by judging achievements, and ferrying goods was more valuable than composing songs.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Conspiratiorist posted:

Yes, go ahead and make it about transphobia or mysoginism or whatever else makes it easier to twist things towards the narrative you want.

She had a really annoying high pitched voiced and talked about inane office worker poo poo. I never knew she was trans, I frankly hardly believe it but it doesn't matter anyway. It just came down to protecting her fragile ego by judging achievements, and ferrying goods was more valuable than composing songs.

Good god shut the gently caress up.

Blawrf
Oct 10, 2009

Rowwr

Hubbl3 posted:

Hey Blawrf, are you actually playing the game now? Because in your "I quit" post you seem to only enjoy coordinating thousands of goons and not ~playing EVE~

I'm joining a couple of PL fleets in interceptors or bombers on a CASUAL BASIS but I'm about to finish my Bachelor's degree and I need a decent mark to get into my Master's so I'm focusing on that, mostly.

I really did enjoy coordinating yeah (and actually don't tell anyone but watching this war from the relative outside has me missing it) but I don't have the time or inclination anymore. My GIRLFRIEND moves to France for a year in early September so I'll probably pick it up a bit more then

mudstone
Jul 30, 2015

Gropiemon posted:

Someone invade Dek please. Thank you in advance.

They are.

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

mudstone posted:

They are.

At the moment they are still busy dismantling our allies but the day they seriously attempt taking Dek will come soon.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Conspiratiorist posted:

Attn: Join Goonwaffe and you can shoot Reddpill shitlords like this guy.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Blawrf posted:

My GIRLFRIEND moves to France for a year

You gotta capitalise the "my" as well for correct usage. It's not that she's *a* girlfriend, it's that she's *your* girlfriend that matters.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
This has been a terrible couple of pages.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Tusen Takk posted:

I'm back baby :getin:

Now what the gently caress has changed in the last two years, ship wise? I heard there were new T3s, so I'm sure there are other fun and exciting things like Jita no longer being a trade hub or something.

What's good and cheap to rat in so I can hopefully plex and not let my wife know I'm playing another mmo uh not give CCP real money after my initial resub fee

Get digi to blacklist you again

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

This has been a terrible couple of pages.

Stock photo, 2/10.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Conspiratiorist posted:

She had a really annoying high pitched voiced and talked about inane office worker poo poo.

so every conversation every day in theta

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
how dare people talk about random poo poo in MY theta comms

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Stock photo, 2/10.

Aw but I was looking around really hard too. I am terrible with meats.

I cook a mean mushroom/shellfish soup though (cream based) :yum:

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Zephyrine posted:

We take care of our allies and we take care of our members. No regrets.

Is that why they're abandoning ship in droves?

Dadbuck
Apr 14, 2008

Hate the game, not the playa

Ynglaur posted:

You need to be less obvious in your wormtonguing. Endie could pull off blunt sedition with our foes because he's really funny, but this just comes across as trying too hard. Keep at it though!

I'm trying to spin just a little less than TMC.

Below is more wormtonguing

Even more wormtonguing:

Pro Goon FCs:
Vily: now killing us
Vee: retired

Now we are stuck with poo poo-tier FCs like DBRB.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

dragonstalking posted:

Are we reading the same thread?

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

dragonstalking posted:

Everyone who left us in the war is pretty much a coward.

Dadbuck
Apr 14, 2008

dragonstalking posted:

Time for wormtonguing :smugdon:

Everything is fine. We are slaughtering MoneyBadger Coalition. They are dying by the millions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Hubbl3 posted:

:lol:

Really trying to win that failcascade bingo huh

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dadbuck posted:

Vily: now killing us

Vily wouldn't have factored in our favor no matter what, he'd either be on an unannounced multi-year disappearance, or angry that his job wasn't magically safe for that period of time. There's no happy ending with someone as entitled as him.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

If thats the case you should have no problems picking up some more ~allies~ for your world war bee

Talk about cringeworthy

WorldWarBee is what they've officially settled on for this videogame action

Dadbuck
Apr 14, 2008

Hubbl3 posted:

Wormtongue time

You mean, Mittani's brand of Diplomacy and the Viceroy program are a stunning success! :worship:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Goatman Sacks posted:

Vily wouldn't have factored in our favor no matter what, he'd either be on an unannounced multi-year disappearance, or angry that his job wasn't magically safe for that period of time. There's no happy ending with someone as entitled as him.

you're responding to the gimmick

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

dragonstalking posted:

:lol:

Really trying to win that failcascade bingo huh

Yeah, corps like Bovril are known for standing up against every odd. That's why they left Brave and joined Razor.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
wtf is this viceroy poo poo ive heard about

goons please dont try to be pretend space nobility or feudal space lords or whatever

Dadbuck
Apr 14, 2008

Goatman Sacks posted:

Maybe the best Bomber FC in the game.

Nope, no factor.

I mean, we can fully pin the war effort on DBRB now. :catdrugs:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Magres posted:

wtf is this viceroy poo poo ive heard about

goons please dont try to be pretend space nobility or feudal lords or whatever

it was REALLY fuckin dumb but sounded funny on paper so im glad it happened

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

crew posted:

If thats the case you should have no problems picking up some more ~allies~ for your world war bee

Talk about cringeworthy

WorldWarBee is what they've officially settled on for this videogame action

I personally was hoping it would be Easter War. Seemed to fit well since we have had a Halloween War already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you're responding to the gimmick

Damnit

• Locked thread