Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Speaking of Gil, he premiered this video of himself making GBS threads his pants at the live 100th episode of the Doodie Calls podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMTqmp_5sxs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Great news! He has uploaded all of his snaps on to Twitter and Instagram under the handle gilozerisnap.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Musical; Theater out

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
if -> then -> therefore -> how -> why -> let's go -> hang on -> back it up -> OH OH -> not again -> here we go -> that's because -> now we really doin' it

THE END

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Roman Sklar best Sklar, looks like there's a new MVP of Hollywood Handbook.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
We learned about an Ice Queen today.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

UP AND ADAM posted:

Musical; Theater out
the world is a beautiful place

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Wowza, they're really trying to ram Jemaine's new show down people's throats. So far the first ep has shown up in both my CBB and IWTT feeds this week.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It was on the WSGLL feed too, with the second epi on the Earwolf Presents to boot.
I almost didn't listen to the Tompkins/Gabrus thing because I was afraid the real Webber was going to show up.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Mr. Squishy posted:

It was on the WSGLL feed too, with the second epi on the Earwolf Presents to boot.
I almost didn't listen to the Tompkins/Gabrus thing because I was afraid the real Webber was going to show up.

What's the PFT/Gabrus thing?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
An hour with Gino and Lord ALW.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Childhood for the win.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Illinois Smith posted:

Wowza, they're really trying to ram Jemaine's new show down people's throats. So far the first ep has shown up in both my CBB and IWTT feeds this week.

They've given me thousands of hours of content for free and immeasurable amounts of joy and laughter. If they wanted to put an audio file of Ronna & Beverly telling me to go gently caress myself every Monday, I'd be cool with it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Ronna & Beverly telling me to go gently caress myself every Monday

That sounds like a good show, though.

So there will be a second episode of Musical; Theater with Don DiMello and Matt Gourley's DiMello acolyte/sycophant, right? Right?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Actually an ep of Musical; Theater with ALW And Don Dimello talking about theater sounds awesome.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Someone needs to come up with a good Stephen Sondheim impression.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

anotherone posted:

Someone needs to come up with a good Stephen Sondheim impression.

i have one but i am unfortunately not a professional comedian or actor.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Homework Explainer posted:

i have one but i am unfortunately not a professional comedian or actor.

I know a place where I can take lessons to become a professional comedian and/or an actor. Maybe we should have a child and imbue it with our combined characteristics. Are you both sexually fertile and physically able to carry said child in your body until it's viable outside your body? It'll be a natural triple threat. Comedian(ne)/actor(ess)/Sondheim impersonator(ess).

Think about it and get back to me.

Unrelated, but I just happened upon this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXQuN8EX3ic

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The Ape of Naples posted:

I know a place where I can take lessons to become a professional comedian and/or an actor. Maybe we should have a child and imbue it with our combined characteristics. Are you both sexually fertile and physically able to carry said child in your body until it's viable outside your body? It'll be a natural triple threat. Comedian(ne)/actor(ess)/Sondheim impersonator(ess).

Think about it and get back to me.

hard pass

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I have no problem with them putting up the first episode of Howl shows on other feeds. It's a way of introducing the episode to people who wouldn't download Howl just to check out one episode of something. And if you don't care, just don't listen. Everyone wins.

Actually an ep of Musical; Theater with ALW And Don Dimello talking about theater sounds awesome.

You mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymWmfUV3Eqw

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Humanities' loss. I hope you can live with yourself.

Pretty much essentially that. One day I'll dive more into SuperEgo.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Humanities' loss. I hope you can live with yourself.

Superego is so good. I actually signed up for Howl so I could listen to the first two seasons.

Plus, all the episodes are like 30 minutes long (season 1 is more like 15, season 2 is like 20) so it's relatively easy to go through.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Correct. If you haven't already, give this one a little watch

https://youtu.be/WSbfCwWDrTc?t=72

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

feedmyleg posted:

Correct. If you haven't already, give this one a little watch

https://youtu.be/WSbfCwWDrTc?t=72

I have seen that. One of my favs. I just. I've been lazy when it comes to S'Ego. I mean well. I do...it's...just. It's been a long winter these past coupla years with no Spring, you understand. A lot of speed bumps. I know the Ego is out there out there. Those guys.

Also, too much reverb. Kinda bothers me. I'm being picky I know. It's my own weakness. A sore in a masterpiece. (google it. good song). I just notice it. But someday. When the crops come in full and strong and ma and paw are healthy enough again, I'll...I'll be there right by the mustache guy and the Bond guy (the funny Bond guy) and the bald guy and that guy with the goatee. And the guys I forgot.

I really do think I'm day drunk. I need a job.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Also, too much reverb.

A shame you'll never be able to listen to the Todd Glass Show.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

feedmyleg posted:

A shame you'll never be able to listen to the Todd Glass Show.

Ironically there's no reverb on that. At least not on the early episodes I've listened to. But it is the only reason I don't go to his parties.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

this song is pretty good but what it REALLY needs is a guy who plays drums over it kinda but not really in time, maybe throw a horn in there too and also a shitload of reverb

no, you clearly didn't understand me when i requested a shitload of reverb

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I mean, you can't blame him. I once saw some Periscope footage of The Todd Glass Show recording, it looked like a goddamn blast to be there.

I love the show, but it's not always easy to listen to. I tend to wait for a guest I like these days, which is few and far in between.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Claudia O’Doherty is on today's With Special Guest incase anyone missed it (I haven't listened yet though so I dunno if it's good)

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Help Im Alive posted:

Claudia O’Doherty is on today's With Special Guest incase anyone missed it (I haven't listened yet though so I dunno if it's good)

I enjoyed it, although I enjoy most of the things Claudia does.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Matt Gourley's done his Irvin Kershner impression on at least one Earwolf show, right? In any case, he's on today's April Fools ep of Star Wars Minute where they analyze a minute of the unofficial Bond movie Never Say Never Again.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Help Im Alive posted:

I have a sad, desperate crush on Claudia O'Doherty. I mean that as uncreepily as possible.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Help Im Alive posted:

It was definitely the best WSP in a while. They've been dragging, and Claudia's got one character, but it's a perfect one.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

ManoliIsFat posted:

It was definitely the best WSP in a while. They've been dragging, and Claudia's got one character, but it's a perfect one.

Please tell me you're referring to her Kim Cattrall impression.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Puella Magissima posted:

Please tell me you're referring to her Kim Cattrall impression.

I hear she loves loving.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I have a sad, desperate crush on Claudia O'Doherty. I mean that as uncreepily as possible.

i regret to inform you "as uncreepily as possible" is still at least a little creepy

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Homework Explainer posted:

i regret to inform you "as uncreepily as possible" is still at least a little creepy

I apologize for being attracted to people.

And you're the one who rejected my plan for us to make a Steven Sondheim impersonator/comedian/child together. I think you just have it in for me. Now that's creepy.

Phew, I feel uncreepy again. I can now get that Claudia O'Doherty tattoo.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
I watched The Quest just to hear Gabrus and the guys talk about it on HDTGM. It was a hard movie to get through.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I love Sean and Hayes, but I always find Hollywood Handbook a bit too much. The recent Comedy Bang Bang ads made me check out the Kulap ep though, and it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

I watched The Quest just to hear Gabrus and the guys talk about it on HDTGM. It was a hard movie to get through.

I watched 20 minutes of a bootleg on DailyMotion and gave up. You can watch the fight scenes on Youtube and it prepares you enough for the podcast. The intro is pretty awesome though with JCVD in mime make-up and stilts.