Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Endie posted:

Would you say we're not winning fast enough?

That depends. Is your objective to take Vale, Tribute, and Venal while simultaneously providing us with content AND ridding us of members who eventually would've flipped on us when it might have actually hurt?

If so, I'd say you're winning plenty fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I read all of those logs and wow. I feel bad for the CO2 line members who have to deal with such dysfunctional lovely leadership.

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

-Troika- posted:

I read all of those logs and wow. I feel bad for the CO2 line members who have to deal with such dysfunctional lovely leadership.

Don't believe it, it's all made up by Sion.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

crew posted:

Yup! We've gone back to our roots of being massive dicks and providing no fun allowed to elite pvp tryhards.

Other than blowing them up and making them sad that way, what are y'all doing today to make pubbies cry? If it's stuff you can't talk about cause opsec or something, that's legit

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hubbl3 posted:

I think I'll trust Sion, longtime coolguy, over the guy who registered three days ago.

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

-Troika- posted:

I think I'll trust Sion, longtime coolguy, over the guy who registered three days ago.

You got a point there.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Fix Lag posted:

Imperium just won the UQ timer

thousands of angry hostile nerds trapped in time dilation bubbles

co2 logs posted

Technically you won the ihub timer. We're going to win the station timer. Ther's zero tidi and the only bubbles were on the fcon fleet in the tower.

To expand on this, we left way too late for UQ9, there was heavy tidi in the ten systems before UQ9, and by the time we jumped into system the ihub timer was at 80%. Welp. We had about 2:1 odds, which helped win the jump-in battle, and CFC bombers were pretty awful while our ones put a mach fleet into structure, which helped. The hurricane fleet wisely exited sharply. A few machs died, the rest either warped off or were caught in bubbles (about a dozen) but the ihub timer was over by then. I always lose track of time in big fights so that may have been instant or taken an hour I have no idea.

Now we're on what some people are saying is FCON's staging station (I thought they'd be staged in lowsec now I dunno) winning that timer so this should be freeported by tonight. Something for both sides but it's definitely better than what chicken littles like me were saying (in the previous SA thread) about a week of getting all our progress reset following the SotG. That wasn't concern trolling: I've been in enough post-SotG fleets to just knee-jerk expect camped stations and helicopter-dicking.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Hubbl3 posted:

I am not known as a huge fan of sion's but I don't think that even he made up literally 100 pages of hurf and dry-as-old-bones logs in two days.

Dirty Sanchez posted:

That depends. Is your objective to take Vale, Tribute, and Venal while simultaneously providing us with content AND ridding us of members who eventually would've flipped on us when it might have actually hurt?

If so, I'd say you're winning plenty fast.

Don't respond to a "not winning fast enough" by making a "shedding the fat" post.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
endie you're heading down a smug/retarded reddit poster path turn back and return to "not being a smug reddit poster" before its too late

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
case in point

Endie posted:

I am not known as a huge fan of sion's but I don't think that even he made up literally 100 pages of hurf and dry-as-old-bones logs in two days.

that was a joke, dude

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

Endie posted:

I give up and will now mark my sarcasm properly.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Endie posted:

Technically you won the ihub timer. We're going to win the station timer. Ther's zero tidi and the only bubbles were on the fcon fleet in the tower.

To expand on this, we left way too late for UQ9, there was heavy tidi in the ten systems before UQ9, and by the time we jumped into system the ihub timer was at 80%. Welp. We had about 2:1 odds, which helped win the jump-in battle, and CFC bombers were pretty awful while our ones put a mach fleet into structure, which helped. The hurricane fleet wisely exited sharply. A few machs died, the rest either warped off or were caught in bubbles (about a dozen) but the ihub timer was over by then. I always lose track of time in big fights so that may have been instant or taken an hour I have no idea.

Now we're on what some people are saying is FCON's staging station (I thought they'd be staged in lowsec now I dunno) winning that timer so this should be freeported by tonight. Something for both sides but it's definitely better than what chicken littles like me were saying (in the previous SA thread) about a week of getting all our progress reset following the SotG. That wasn't concern trolling: I've been in enough post-SotG fleets to just knee-jerk expect camped stations and helicopter-dicking.

lol

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
e; Never Mind :gary:

Deki fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Apr 1, 2016

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

endie you're heading down a smug/retarded reddit poster path turn back and return to "not being a smug reddit poster" before its too late

If posting about what is happening in a fleet I'm in and saying "both sides got stuff and we made a mistake" I am "smug posting" to you then your tolerance levels may be slightly out of whack.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Endie posted:

If posting about what is happening in a fleet I'm in and saying "both sides got stuff and we made a mistake" I am "smug posting" to you then your tolerance levels may be slightly out of whack.

yeah no im not really talking about that one even though there's definitely some fart huffing in there

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
E: nope and this is where my troubles began

sorry folks, shouldnt have asked

Magres fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Apr 1, 2016

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong
500 posts is there a tldr?

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

Magres posted:

wait did PL really take BFM after all the poo poo or are you just taking the piss

When it got leaked to reddit they basically said "they made this up"

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Magres posted:

wait did PL really take BFM after all the poo poo or are you just taking the piss

http://evewho.com/pilot/BobFromMarketing

that's the creepy probable rapist one, not the bfm that as far as im aware is NOT a creepy rape monster because everyone says there are 2 different ones

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
e: nope bad convo

Magres fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Apr 1, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Magres posted:

wait whos the bfm that joined pl

i was thinking of bobfrommarketing

could you just, like, read my words ever or just ask me questions directly

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Magres posted:

wait whos the bfm that joined pl

i was thinking of bobfrommarketing

:eonwe: both are in pl :eonwe:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

could you just, like, read my words ever or just ask me questions directly

okay in my defense i said something dumb, realized i said something dumb, read better, then edited my posted before i saw you had written anything more

i will endeavor to not say more dumb things

Magres fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Apr 1, 2016

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
lol at dudes constantly going "not winning fast enough" and "you'll just gently caress off and leave"

lol at dudes defending co2

lol at both sides basically

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
if you care beyond "shoot mans get exploded repeat" you're playing eve very wrong

q_k
Dec 31, 2007

http://evewho.com/pilot/Bob+From+Marketing that's the non creepy one as far as I know.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deki posted:

"Hey BFM, we know you're a horrible unrepentant pedophile, but you do harvest a mean space wool" - PL

Pretty sure VideoGames said not to bring up BFM & Xenuria stuff.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
E: nope this conversation was a bad idea

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

q_k posted:

http://evewho.com/pilot/Bob+From+Marketing that's the non creepy one as far as I know.

I dunno, he still plays Eve

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Oh, my bad.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

q_k posted:

all 3 of the bfm names have been in elitist ops so I've never been entirely trusting of the narrative that they're different

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ice Fist posted:

You mean to imply that goons allied with complete chucklefucks in order to achieve goals? THE NERVE

not going to lie I just assumed this was unwritten policy what with fcon being in the coalition and all.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Why is Endie posting about being in fleets hostile to goons? :ohdear:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
people involved in the previous conversation, we should probably all go scrub our posts

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not worth it.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Apr 1, 2016

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Something of note. Stain has a burning psychopathic hatred of CO2. That hellcamp is going to be GLORIOUS

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Ice Fist posted:

Why is Endie posting about being in fleets hostile to goons? :ohdear:

Why is anyone posting anything? It's like a combined cocaine/bukkake party where nobody can even tell what they're snorting off of whom anymore.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

silentsnack posted:

Why is anyone posting anything? It's like a combined cocaine/bukkake party where nobody can even tell what they're snorting off of whom anymore.

i just vomited in my mouth a little, thanks

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Farking Bastage posted:

Something of note. Stain has a burning psychopathic hatred of CO2. That hellcamp is going to be GLORIOUS

nationalism works in our favor again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

silentsnack posted:

There's a question inside my question. I haven't been plugged into politics/goons/whatever in this game for years. I'm sitting here eating popcorn on the sidelines (lol never logging in again) and a guy who wrote some fun updates and made some funny videos I thought had burnt out and retired from Eve is now posting about shooting goons.

My question is: what happened there?

• Locked thread