Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
pretty nuts to think that jdm went from this to NA's best awp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
what did i just watch :stare:

ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

"I want to see what she's in love with."

Man both of these teams need to learn some CT side cache, holy poo poo.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

I can't believe I just watched Team Liquid do that.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stumbletron posted:

pretty nuts to think that jdm went from this to NA's best awp

at the time they replaced him with ptr, who is now na's second best awp (arguably first but jdm doesn't break his legs on airplanes so it makes him better)

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Photex make sure there are no cables or ropes lying around after liquid wins the next map

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
didnt karrigans team do this to fnatic like a month ago on cache too?

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Up Circle posted:

didnt karrigans team do this to fnatic like a month ago on cache too?

Winning? Yup. Hence why it's weird that a lot of people firmly believed Fnatic would win 2-0.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

ZypherIM posted:

Man both of these teams need to learn some CT side cache, holy poo poo.

:agreed: But Liquid seem to really, really enjoy aggressive cache. It just works for them on T.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
well specifically i meant losing ct side then making a massive comeback on t side cache

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

my chest collapsed from the force of the cheers in the stadium i'm posting from beyond the grave. it's pretty hard to sit behind Adren and s1mple and not cheer every AWP shot with everyone.

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Up Circle posted:

well specifically i meant losing ct side then making a massive comeback on t side cache

Ah, can't remember that specifically.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

Demostrs posted:

at the time they replaced him with ptr, who is now na's second best awp (arguably first but jdm doesn't break his legs on airplanes so it makes him better)
also that ptr stormed out when they tried (unsuccessfully) to recruit ska

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Photex posted:

my chest collapsed from the force of the cheers in the stadium i'm posting from beyond the grave. it's pretty hard to sit behind Adren and s1mple and not cheer every AWP shot with everyone.

Ok I got to admit, that sounds loving awesome .

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Photex posted:

Kiss Adren and Hiko on the mouth for me.

:gay:

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Photex posted:

I'm on to you man. Every team sitting in the red booths has won so far.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Seditiar posted:

That's my point, hence the borderline carpal tunnel. Guardian has just that.

Probably not. There's no clear causative link between carpal tunnel and keyboard use; you're much more likely to have tendonitis, which is helped by stretches and light rehab.

Can't help but like that fnatic is out

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

dex_sda posted:

Probably not. There's no clear causative link between carpal tunnel and keyboard use; you're much more likely to have tendonitis, which is helped by stretches and light rehab.

Ah ok, I stand corrected then. Still looks painful as gently caress for me though, but hey if it works, it works. E: Unless you mean I have Tendonitis, in which case that might be true.

VV: Heard some analysts talk about other pro's quitting because of RSI related things when Guardian's wrist was the topic. So I just assumed he had it as well, or at least something like it.

Seditiar fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Apr 1, 2016

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I mean 'no clear causative link' doesn't mean he doesn't have it, but it appears CTS is at least slightly genetic and more associated with bigger trauma; tendonitis on the other hand is caused specifically by repetitive strain

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
I'm late to the party but fnatic lost 0-2 to TSM? What the fuuuuuuuckl

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

Thought you were going to get a haircut?

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Nobody thought to bring scissors or even a knife to the event.

skudmunky
Apr 28, 2010

nftyw posted:

only cat5e crimpers.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I feel like I play just like s1mple only I miss every shot

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???
lol that knife

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

nftyw posted:

s1mple did :stonk:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I swear I'm enjoying this match way more than this picture makes it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

I'm late to the party but fnatic lost 0-2 to TSM? What the fuuuuuuuckl
Astralis, not TSM. TSM is now tier 3 NA.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
hazed TKed through smoke

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
intel sponsor me i'm above average and am totally capable of living in a house in la

aborn
Jun 2, 2001

1, 2, woop! woop!
It's hosed up how good s1mple is

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???
Winning more than 1 round on CT is overrated

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Hot take

Liquid is pretty drat good at cs

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I love how the casters are continually aghast that adreN is playing well. He played well in the qualifiers and the groups. Dude is solid when he's not calling apparently.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

USA USA USA

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

fennesz posted:

I love how the casters are continually aghast that adreN is playing well. He played well in the qualifiers and the groups. Dude is solid when he's not calling apparently.

Yeah he's been a rock since the qualifiers. So happy for him to be shutting up the twelve year old thorin parrot squad; he's one of the nicest dudes in the scene and didn't deserve all the poo poo he was given.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

fennesz posted:

It's just that he was pretty much always blamed for the ills of Liquid when he was IGL (including myself criticizing him), but he has been phenomenal in these LAN showings. Really shut up a ton of people in a spectacular fashion.