Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I accept that Austin and big show don't like Bernie. I'm not sure j can live with the fact that big show is leaning trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Why did Missy tag a dude from the Philippines with one tweet?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Yeah I don't understand why my stupid teacher needed to grade my paper a 98 instead of a ten.
as a teacher myself, i just read over the paper a couple times and then guess what the score should be

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

oatgan posted:

teddy hart brazenly ignoring the "no pets" rule at the hyatt regency for the entire weekend

It's not the first time Teddy Hart has just taken pussy without consent.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Jesus Christ man

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Gonzo McFee posted:

It's not the first time Teddy Hart has just taken pussy without consent.

oh lol

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
:perfect:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Teddy Hart should be in jail is what I'm saying.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Yeah I don't understand why my stupid teacher needed to grade my paper a 98 instead of a ten.

I have seriously had teachers that said because a 100% is perfect, they would never grade anyone that high, as no one produces perfect work. I know very well I don't produce perfect work, but it was somewhat disconcerting to know I couldn't if I tried.

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

That's rear end backwards. They'd hunt for an arguable flaw? That isn't the same as being not perfect - the work might be perfect and they're subjectively being an rear end

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Problem is, since no teacher is also perfect, some papers should still get a perfect score

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Gonzo McFee posted:

Yeah, but goddamn

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Gonzo McFee posted:

for jumping over a barricade at ringside while smoking weed with his cat?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

remusclaw posted:

I have seriously had teachers that said because a 100% is perfect, they would never grade anyone that high, as no one produces perfect work. I know very well I don't produce perfect work, but it was somewhat disconcerting to know I couldn't if I tried.

they're a good teacher for teaching you the most important lesson, that everything is arbitrary and there is no point in trying

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

they're a good teacher for teaching you the most important lesson, that everything is arbitrary and there is no point in trying

lets go roman

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

yeah because that's completely equivalent to scoring a piece of entertainment media

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
is the difference that there's even less reason to care about the latter thing

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

yes

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cardboard Box posted:

yeah because that's completely equivalent to scoring a piece of entertainment media

Your book report on 1984 and how it's just like things are today doesn't have the cultural significance of Flair vs Steamboat.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i was proud of that book report :(

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Cardboard Box posted:

i was proud of that book report :(

Didn't have enough chops.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ayn rand hand job posted:

for jumping over a barricade at ringside while smoking weed with his cat?

for rape

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
So we can add "Undertaker vs. Shane will main event Wrestlemania" to the list of things Bryan Alvarez's Source was wrong about.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Spermgod posted:

So we can add "Undertaker vs. Shane will main event Wrestlemania" to the list of things Bryan Alvarez's Source was wrong about.

Also known as the list of things Bryan Alvarez's Source has told Bryan Alvarez

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Dave was the one doing the WM report if anyone is looking for some early Dave thoughts

Some highlights on the big scoops of WM

BIG DAVE posted:

They are very clearly announcing a number bigger than 100,000 as Renee Young used "more than 100,000" in the intro.

Mauro Ranallo used "more than 100,000" multiple times so it's a lock now.

I'm guessing we'll have a 13,000 to 15,000 exaggeration of the real number.

He (Rock) announced records are made to be broken. He announced the crowd was a new record. The graphic said 101,763 a new WrestleMania record. The record itself is legit even if the number isn't.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Observer Radio is up now.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Jerusalem posted:

Observer Radio is up now.

Damnit J-Ru it's 2:20 am and I was just going to bed but now I'm locked in to hearing the review of this.... spectacle

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Damnit J-Ru it's 2:20 am and I was just going to bed but now I'm locked in to hearing the review of this.... spectacle

It's Wrestlemania weekend, sleep was never gonna happen anyway :)

Edit: Apparently the bulk of the in-ring stuff that Eva Marie did happened during the commercial break, so only the people in the crowd saw it. Including a perfectly serviceable tilt-a-whirl headscissors :psyduck:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Apr 4, 2016

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I saw it, because they bizarrely kept showing the match on the Network even when they told everyone to switch to USA network. She was fine, she was booed to hell and back.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Dave: "DDP is 60?!"

EDIT: So they actually had over 93,000 in the building, not the 85,000 that was previously reported. They did have a legit sell-out. But WWE likes to set unbreakable 'records'

Onmi fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Apr 4, 2016

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Everybody needs to listen to the LAW. The beginning is amazing.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Onmi posted:

Dave: "DDP is 60?!"

EDIT: So they actually had over 93,000 in the building, not the 85,000 that was previously reported. They did have a legit sell-out. But WWE likes to set unbreakable 'records'

No that 93,000 number is gimmicked

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

sportsgenius86 posted:

No that 93,000 number is gimmicked

Did he clarify this later? Because the Gimmick is the 100,000

Euthyphro
Mar 14, 2004

Soy un águila de verdad.
I think Bryan keeps claiming Shane is 47 just to see if he can sneak it by Dave.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Onmi posted:

Yeah, Dave said that he was given a real number of between 93,000 - 94,000, and that the 101,763 or whatever it was is the number WWE is reporting in spite of having set a new record anyway.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
The Pre-Mania Sidewalk Slam episode apparently went up yesterday and I missed it, so here it is, post-Mania.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Is there something wrong with the RSS feed? I keep getting "URL not found" errors when downloading through podcast republic. It just started yesterday.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Onmi posted:

my bad. I thought the 93 was referring to WM3

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Dave thought this wasn't a terrible Wrestlemania.. He has lost his marbles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.
Do you think this Panama Papers leak leading to Putin was the big career-ending scoop Dave was referring to a week or so ago?

• Locked thread