Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
was he the one who put two of every hetero animal on a boat for that flood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

objectively bad posted:

SV doesn't really exist in GSF as it once did. Mark Artreides took over the sig when suas/bos were kicked from gsf. EU TZ was pretty much all bos anyway, US TZ either joined bos or joined hole squad (and then went afk)

To say that suas was kicked is a bit of a misnomer. BOS fell into decline because suas (the main driving force) went inactive. BOS was then kicked for low participation. After which suas came back to call foul. With him back the activity in BOS went up and now they are used as an example of an active corp that was kicked unfairly from GSF.

Did I miss anything?

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

crew posted:

CFC does out in the open the things that PL/NC gotta do in secret and by proxy (horde/querious/delve blue donut thunderdome) to maintain the image of eliteness.

So what about starting the great propaganda machine to put some drama in that poo poo show of a coalition currently annoying us ?
Most of Reddit (like it or not, it's the most popular eve board) currently has its tongue deep in PL butt and sort of act as their pets.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
stop trolling

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
like it or not, PL is the best PVP group in EVE

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Krogort posted:

tongue deep in PL butt

Please don't kink shame.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

frozenpussy posted:

like it or not, PL is the best PVP group in EVE

not if vee is back :getin:

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

To say that suas was kicked is a bit of a misnomer. BOS fell into decline because suas (the main driving force) went inactive. BOS was then kicked for low participation. After which suas came back to call foul. With him back the activity in BOS went up and now they are used as an example of an active corp that was kicked unfairly from GSF.

Did I miss anything?

the part where mittens said they werent kicked for inactivity but for the ceo leaking illum

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
daleal suddenly writing amazing posts? goonspace on fire? reddit smug so hard it could cut adamantium??? im fast approaching priapism send help

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Blazing Zero posted:

daleal suddenly writing amazing posts? goonspace on fire? reddit smug so hard it could cut adamantium??? im fast approaching priapism send help

I'm pretty sure this was in the margins of early copies of Revelations. Repent now, the end is nigh. :tinfoil:

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

AAPsel posted:

the part where mittens said they werent kicked for inactivity but for the ceo leaking illum

:rip: Jokine gone too soon and then back too soon and then gone again in a predictable amount of time

(also check your PMs)

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
I never had the chance to fly under Vee or see one of his fleet in action. I've often heard it said that he was THE best FC in the game.

What achievements did he do to earn such a fearsome reputation?

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

Dalael posted:

I never had the chance to fly under Vee or see one of his fleet in action. I've often heard it said that he was THE best FC in the game.

He orders to shoot space mans and they die.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Thank you all so very much. Thank you to the Academy, thank you to all of you in this thread. I have to congratulate the other incredible posters this year for their unbelievable performances. "like it or not, PL is the best PVP group in EVE" was the product of the tireless efforts of an unbelievable list of j4Gs and true goons alike who I got to post with. First off, to my brother in this endeavor, Syndic Thrass. Syndic, your fierce dedication to making me look good by posting can only be surpassed by your attempts to make me look bad by posting. To FruitNYogurtParfait, as the EVE thread continues, you have forged your way into the top postcount list these past 2 iterations... thank you for creating a transcendent posting experience. Thank you to everybody at TMDC and Goonwaffe…my entire skype buddies list. I have to thank everyone from the very onset of my :10bux: career…to Vyst and Father Snuggles for accepting my corp applications to Aryth for not kicking me when I used jump bridges to bring up my multiboxed battleship fleet into Deklein. To my parents, none of this would be possible without you. And to my friends, I love you dearly, you know who you are.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That's the shittiest suicide note I've ever read.

Kirs posted:

He orders to shoot space mans and they die.

Was it about Vee or Shadoo that someone said:

"They don't call primaries, they call out obituaries"?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

darth cookie posted:

That's the shittiest suicide note I've ever read.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I haven't played since 2008 or so. What the gently caress is Imperium?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Dirk Pitt posted:

According to ~truegoons~ its the shadow of the once glorious corporation you were part of.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dirk Pitt posted:

The megacoalition formerly known as the CFC (Clusterfuck Coalition) of which Goons are the effective backbone.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

darth cookie posted:

Don't know but that's sounds neat.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Dalael posted:

According to ~truegoons~ its the shadow of the once glorious corporation you were part of.

No more GoonFleet, or was GoonSquad the corp I was a part of? I forget. I came from MRCHI, but don't read Penny Arcade anymore.

Dirk Pitt fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Apr 3, 2016

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Dirk Pitt posted:

The Imperium is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

What truth?

That you are the Imperium. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

god your insufferable

:ironicat:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dirk Pitt posted:

No more GoonFleet?

goonfleet got jacked in like, 2010? 2009? but everyone just joined goonwaffe and instead of goonswarm it's goonswarm federation

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

froody guy posted:

That you are the Imperium. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your posts

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

goonfleet got jacked in like, 2010? 2009? but everyone just joined goonwaffe and instead of goonswarm it's goonswarm federation

Oh cool. I am thinking about joining again after seeing this. Need to check how Eve runs on my Mac.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

:justpost:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

darth cookie posted:

Shadoo went on a walkabout and was never seen again. Your country took the biggest poo poo talker to PL EVE has ever seen. :smith:

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Apr 3, 2016

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Hobold posted:

loving poo poo. Its hard to keep track of who the gently caress is and isnt allied at any given time, and who is known contract scammers. I don't even like buying contract ships from Karma, but half the time they're the only ones with ships up. Too much to keep track of when you're falling asleep at the keyboard and last minute reshipping for a fleet as its racing to undock.

You could try having all your poo poo ready beforehand?

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Dalael posted:

He only takes fights he can win.

Nothing wrong with that, it's the way you play the game, but there's nothing special to winning any given fight, it's all about how you set it up before it happens.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dragonstalking posted:

He only takes fights he can win.

Nothing wrong with that, it's the way you play the game, but there's nothing special to winning any given fight, it's all about how you set it up before it happens.

this is the dumbest retconning ive ever seen

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
vee, a guy i've personally seen innumerable times limit his fleets so he can even get a fight at all, only fights if its a guaranteed win lmbo your brain is so messed up and wrong

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Doctor Nick posted:

the current conspiracy theory on r/eve is that the servers were DDOSed by someone from imperium because they're winning a bunch of timers because of this.

I, too, get involved in rl criminal conspiracies in order to save a dozen systems for two days.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doctor Nick posted:

the current conspiracy theory on r/eve is that the servers were DDOSed by someone from imperium because they're winning a bunch of timers because of this.

That's pretty dumb for someone to claim.

I know PL has in the past gotten our services DDOS'd when we've logged in supers and such for alliance move ops. It never really works out like whoever is doing it hopes though and we get to the destination without much issue.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Endie posted:

I, too, get involved in rl criminal conspiracies in order to save a dozen systems for two days.

it was me austin, i was the one ddosing your servers all along

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

vee, a guy i've personally seen innumerable times limit his fleets so he can even get a fight at all, only fights if its a guaranteed win lmbo your brain is so messed up and wrong

Neither of your points are incompatible with the other, so yeah?

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

I stopped playing after the Goon invasion of Provi wound down last year, mainly because my friend who got me into Eve stopped playing and I was pretty much just left on my own to try and figure things out, which was lame. Also, the FC of the corp I was in was a full on nerdraging sadcase, with a serious case of grrr goons. The bloke was obsessed.

The provi stuff was truly brilliant though when I was flying with our main alliance and things were structured properly. If things are getting interesting again I might re-sub.

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009

scandoslav posted:

:rip: Jokine gone too soon and then back too soon and then gone again in a predictable amount of time

(also check your PMs)

I stopped getting plat because I lost my account details once a year due to forced pw resets. Can reach me in another way like oss jabber? Otherwise I'll donate some more money to lowtax' kids who are probably in college by now.

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

Unfunny Poster posted:

That's pretty dumb for someone to claim.

It's Reddit, so ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paint dry
Feb 8, 2005
I'm an old-rear end goon who hasn't been in the corp since uh, 2006 or something, and I don't have an account on goonfleet.com because I guess it wasn't around then. How do I rejoin? Should I just go through the newbie process?

• Locked thread