Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pwnguin
Sep 22, 2004
Pwnguin - checkplease

2 - 1

First game the perfect burning inquiry restricts me to one land for like 6 turns and I lose bad, the next two games Izzetron did its unfair thing of having all the answers to everything ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose

Pwnguin posted:

Pwnguin - checkplease

2 - 1

First game the perfect burning inquiry restricts me to one land for like 6 turns and I lose bad, the next two games Izzetron did its unfair thing of having all the answers to everything ever

Ha I did say to myself, stop having answers! But I knew the tron matchup was going to be tough.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Playground tough, I'll be around Sunday at your convenience. I am in EST.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Sorry opponent and others, I need to drop from the tournament. My company is moving a month ahead of when we were planning for ~reasons~ so I now have to quite urgently pack and find a new apartment across the country and get to enjoy all the misery that comes with moving. But hey, I get a raise, and lower cost of living! But no time for magic. :rip:

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
Ha I just played Hoogland in a league match with me on dredge and him on izzet tron. That deck is frustrating. Maybe I will get on video, getting crushed.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I've been sick the last few days and spend 14+ hours a day in bed drugged up on Nyquil. Sorry bout that.

I'll be around most of tomorrow and late Sunday night.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Necronomicon posted:

I added you on MTGO, I'm typically on in the evenings as well so I'll ping you if I see you.

Hey, I ended up with some evening shifts this week so I wasn't around early enough, but I should be around more during the weekend. Failing that, we could try Sunday morning?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Elves got there. I won 2-0 against ShaneB

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Chamale posted:

Elves got there. I won 2-0 against ShaneB

Drew 4 cards the next turn, none of them apostle's blessing. :(

Edit: Also I will drop.

ShaneB fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Apr 2, 2016

Dehtraen
Jul 30, 2004

Keep the faith alive

checkplease posted:

Ha I just played Hoogland in a league match with me on dredge and him on izzet tron. That deck is frustrating. Maybe I will get on video, getting crushed.

I swear he was just complaining about tron in pauper on a stream he was doing earlier this week. The quote was something like "it's the Eldrazi deck of pauper"

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

The Shortest Path posted:

I've been sick the last few days and spend 14+ hours a day in bed drugged up on Nyquil. Sorry bout that.

I'll be around most of tomorrow and late Sunday night.

I had to drop, work stuff. Sorry :(

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

L0cke17 posted:

I had to drop, work stuff. Sorry :(

Ahhh, I didn't see that. Best of luck with the move!

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

I'm down for my match tonight in a couple hours or tomorrow, whichever is better.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Dehtraen posted:

I swear he was just complaining about tron in pauper on a stream he was doing earlier this week. The quote was something like "it's the Eldrazi deck of pauper"

Hoogland is a moron and nobody should watch him.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

TheLawinator posted:

I'm down for my match tonight in a couple hours or tomorrow, whichever is better.

How about literally right now?

e: logged in, match is up in the Getting Serious room, friend me and find it, or just message me.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Hellsau posted:

How about literally right now?

e: logged in, match is up in the Getting Serious room, friend me and find it, or just message me.

Didn't see this before I headed back out. I'm around now and will be around all day tomorrow.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

I was ground beneath the hooves of value.

TheLawinator vs Hellsau : 1-2

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

TheLawinator posted:

I was ground beneath the hooves of value.

TheLawinator vs Hellsau : 1-2

I can confirm that I am the better Chittering Rats deck. Beating MBC is really easy - make them draw more lands than spells, and make half their spells really bad!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

How's about 4-5 pm EST for you Oblivious?

DAD LOST MY IPOD fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 3, 2016

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Voyager I posted:

Hey, I ended up with some evening shifts this week so I wasn't around early enough, but I should be around more during the weekend. Failing that, we could try Sunday morning?

Hey, I'll be on MTGO pretty much the rest of the day - just send me an invite if you see me.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

I took the match 2-1 yesterday against the minister. We both mulled a lot, it was exciting.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

How's about 4-5 pm EST for you Oblivious?

Sure, hopping on now.

MisterOblivious vs DAD LOST MY IPOD
2-0

MisterOblivious fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 3, 2016

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Lonely Bridge posted:

I took the match 2-1 yesterday against the minister. We both mulled a lot, it was exciting.

MisterOblivious posted:

Sure, hopping on now.

MisterOblivious vs DAD LOST MY IPOD
2-0

Empty quote.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I haven't heard from my guy

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

always be closing posted:

I haven't heard from my guy

I just saw him post a little bit ago. I told him to play; if you guys don't get to play tonight you'll get the win.

uruloki/compeanansi and voyager/necro either play your match or re-post your results.

uruloki
Jan 8, 2007

SHIT YEAH, REQUISITION ME SOME OF THAT SHIT, BITCH

SKILCRAFT
QUALITY BLIND MADE PRODUCTS, BITCH

suicidesteve posted:

I just saw him post a little bit ago. I told him to play; if you guys don't get to play tonight you'll get the win.

uruloki/compeanansi and voyager/necro either play your match or re-post your results.

Waiting for CompeAnansi to get online!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Just got back from my prerelease and online to play Even More Magic.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

suicidesteve posted:

Uruloki and I tried to meet up but he had to check out before the match I was already in finished.

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Voyager I wins 2-1. Kiln Fiend is a glass cannon.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
2-1 Voyager over Necronomicon

Game 1: I mull to a bad five, he goes off on turn 4.
Game 2: We both durdle around doing nothing, I find gas before he does
Game 3: I have more removal than he has creatures.

playground tough
Oct 29, 2007
Oops sorry about that.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

New pairings. I'm pretty tempted to just scoop this round.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Frozen flame, Saturday or Sunday are good for me. I am in Eastern time Zone.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

wow the pair up, so rude. I'm actually still playing mbc because I keep forgetting I should change by now. Static Equilibrium I'm around to play today, a solid bit of tomorrow, then thursday forward.

rinski
Sep 12, 2007

jackiefabric I am typically available around noon or 6pm PDT!

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

suicidesteve posted:

New pairings. I'm pretty tempted to just scoop this round.

:)

I'm available now for a couple hours, for a bit tomorrow before 5ish, whenever on Wednesday, and during the day Thursday.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Pwnguin, I'll be available all night past 6 est, then all day and night tomorrow and Wednesday, then Thursday and Friday morning and afternoon, then Saturday all day.

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!

always be closing posted:

Frozen flame, Saturday or Sunday are good for me. I am in Eastern time Zone.

I am GMT. Saturday I am free but may be getting drunk so will tell you times later. Sunday before about 3pm GMT.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Voyager 1, I have no idea what an 8-Whack is, but I've available this week between 8-10pm eastern, and after 11:15pm eastern, plus after 5pm eastern on Saturday and all day Sunday. Fight me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Is it too late to change my deck? Because if it's not then I'd like to switch to mono black control

Also, Mister Oblivious, I've added you on MTGO. I'm free tomorrow and Thursday from like 6-10PM, and any time over the weekend.

Necronomicon fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Apr 4, 2016

• Locked thread